Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it is a reserve they were most likely bred.....it is pokemon....lets not look into it too hard. considering anything can breed with the purple blob known as Ditto.

I believe it is or something similar because one of the NPC's parents release breeded (I don't think that's a real word...probably just bred) Pokemon into this area.

@Chim: That is a really nice map. (I didn't realize the dorms and main building weren't connected.)

Once the Goodra get off of Henry and Danielle confronts him, I'll post again. Until then, Henry must suffer endure a nice, gooey, warm group hug.

• Veterans
"you're weary of rock. I've never really thought of it as being all that worth being afraid off in comparison with some others."

I don't know there are some pretty scary rock types,Such as Cradily,Kabutops,Macargo Tyranitar Omastar and more...

Like seriously Kabutops cuts you open,and then drinks your blood+other body fluids...

Edited by Can't Type

• Support Squad

So, there really is no rhyme or reason behind Claudes phobia right now. I might make it a subconscious thing that he realises after working a little with the SheDevil (Not the tyrunts name), I actually lucked out by picking Rock, i think it nicely juxtaposes Claudes outer persona whilst somewhat resembling his inner persona but until then, it's just something that's there.

"you're weary of rock. I've never really thought of it as being all that worth being afraid off in comparison with some others."
I don't know there are some pretty scary rock types,Such as Cradily,Kabutops,Macargo Tyranitar Omastar and more...
Like seriously Kabutops cuts you open,and then drinks your blood+other body fluids...

Mareek meant in terms of what they could potentially do, soldier

Fire can burn you to death, Bug is... well, somewhat common phobia within the population, Ghost is simply because people often fear what they do not understand, Dark because, like bug and ghost, it is both a common phobia and because of fear of the unknown, and dragon because... Have you seen what those buggers can do?

But Rock: "Ah, noooooo! It's going to crush me to death with a giant boulder!"

Hmmm... on second thought, maybe it is kinda scary...

• Veterans

Mareek meant in terms of what they could potentially do, soldier

Fire can burn you to death, Bug is... well, somewhat common phobia within the population, Ghost is simply because people often fear what they do not understand, Dark because, like bug and ghost, it is both a common phobia and because of fear of the unknown, and dragon because... Have you seen what those buggers can do?

But Rock: "Ah, noooooo! It's going to crush me to death with a giant boulder!"

Hmmm... on second thought, maybe it is kinda scary...

Seriously Macargo is hotter than the freaking sun,How is the Pokemon world still working.....

alright. actually, I got a question for sergeant chim:

so, should I just control the Tryunts myself and bring us back to the group or will Snap/ Jory take care of that? I'll just edit the latest post if it's the former.

The only type I can't see people being afraid of is fairy...wait Mawile and technically Granbull. Nevermind about that.

I just realized how evil Mawile is. It uses it's cute little face to lure people in and traps then in that mouth of terror.

That's right~ Fear the jaws! Hahaha!!

Do you people not read Creepypasta or Pokedex entries?

There's actually supposed to be a certain theme running along my team... I'm picking Pokemon with horrible reputations that are Dark type for the most part, then there's Lucifer who'll be a Chandelure later... now I wonder how far to go with his soul-sucking tendencies when he evolves...? XD

Do you people not read Creepypasta or Pokedex entries?

There's actually supposed to be a certain theme running along my team... I'm picking Pokemon with horrible reputations that are Dark type for the most part, then there's Lucifer who'll be a Chandelure later... now I wonder how far to go with his soul-sucking tendencies when he evolves...? XD

No, just stop.

No more Creepypasta!

@Dobby: How about this. Rock Types->Rugged, 'masculine,' traits->Forcing himself to follow what was expected of him to be a 'Straight male'(The ideas he struggled with before meeting Doux)-> When 'coming out,' brain set these forced ideals on Rock Types. Of course, this is nothing more than a faint idea.

@Zeph: If you mean Lucifer'd be as 'soul-tasting' as originally, but with even more power... Robert likes his soul.

Edited by TurboAura

I'd imagine he'd be... well, if we follow the anime, Litwick (or was that a Chandelure?) also have the ability to open up a vortex/black hole thing to swallow up people. But I'd imagine that since Raiza would still fawn over him a ton ("Look at my cute little Lucifer, pon... all grown up and hungry for souls!"), Lucifer the Chandelure wouldn't just go off sucking people's corporal forms dry of souls... maybe. huehuehuehue

I'd imagine he'd be... well, if we follow the anime, Litwick (or was that a Chandelure?) also have the ability to open up a vortex/black hole thing to swallow up people. But I'd imagine that since Raiza would still fawn over him a ton ("Look at my cute little Lucifer, pon... all grown up and hungry for souls!"), Lucifer the Chandelure wouldn't just go off sucking people's corporal forms dry of souls... maybe. huehuehuehue

Phew, thats a relief, I thought I might have to blow out that candle.

Phew, thats a relief, I thought I might have to blow out that candle.

Watch out-- the flame might spike back and blow you out instead.

Also I'm a little tempted to make Raiza compliment Kage on his eyes and say how lucky he is to be born with 'em... but I don't like conflicts XD