Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Carrying on, How close are the rest of the interactions gonna approximately take? I know Jory still has to do his shiz, and Group 1 and 2 have stuff going on.

Slade is done with the Axew so he is ready to move on! :D

I'm finishing everything as soon as Jory is finished.

@Antares: Seriously, fix your fucking attitude. Almost all of your posts have been disrespectful to both us and Chim and you seem to throw a bit of a fit whenever things don't go your way. Bless Chim's heart for putting up with you because I would've banned you by now if I was the host.

@Turbo: Floatzel is a fun Pokemon to use in the games and I could see it being useful. Never used a Seismitoad, but I assume it's similar to Quagsire who is quite good when used right. If you really want Greninja though, go for Greninja and don't let someone else choosing it stop you.

Group 1 is done. Kage and Raiza caught their Pokémon and Slade is done playing. Shiro and Lana weren't really involved now. As for group 2 DarkLight can still respond to commander if she wants, if not I'll move ahead when Jory had the chance to post.

Speaking of species clause and being original: I don't plan much and try to give NPCs Pokémon that aren't taken because I know everyone likes diversity. So Alvin is going to get a Joltik and either Pinsir or Heracross. Did anyone plan to catch any of the last 2?

And because of that I planned on giving Evan a Phanpy and later on a Meditite.

I'm using Joltik to show a little of Alvin's past. I might come up with something else for that. Evan is the same. That Donphan herd isn't there for the fun of it.

I'm using Joltik to show a little of Alvin's past. I might come up with something else for that. Evan is the same. That Donphan herd isn't there for the fun of it.

Why do I have a feeling I already know what's going to happen?

As for group 2, I'm totally fine with interrupting that little scene. Honestly, Darklight's interactions really took me by surprise so I don't know how much of that last post feels forced. Don't worry, Henry's still going to be a dick an unfriendly person to most of you.

Arius is gonna use a Swadloon in his lineup for a while. When I saw Burgh use Leavanny for the first time, I thought it was the most OP PoS Pokemon then.

For the sake of originality I don't think anyone's using a Swadloon yet.

And Henry, you and Arius would be just the BEST of friends if you and him weren't such jerks. It would be funny to see two jerks become friends. Almost paradoxical.

Edited by Antares

As for group 2, I'm totally fine with interrupting that little scene. Honestly, Darklight's interactions really took me by surprise so I don't know how much of that last post feels forced. Don't worry, Henry's still going to be a dick an unfriendly person to most of you.

Because I didn't keep it a secret. And I thought Donphan was an overlooked Pokémon so that's why I chose it. A herd of Mamoswine might be a little too much.

:) She is full of surprises in all the right ways.

Edit: I'll be making a last post for Danielle agreeing to the conversation. Sorry for the late reply.

Edited by DarkLight

And Henry, you and Arius would be just the BEST of friends if you and him weren't such jerks. It would be funny to see two jerks become friends. Almost paradoxical.

Remember when Tacos said to stop comparing characters before they interact. And no, it wouldn't be funny if the two became friends if that's what you're implying for me to do.

Edit: I'm usually not bothered what most people say about Henry as he's a fictional character. I just saw this before. It's a little unsettling especially as you seem to like to emphasize Arius being a jerk.

Edited by commander218

Oi. Cain's novelty to me wore off by Yureyu with his "Senpai" statement. I kinda face-palmed muttering "screw this guy. I swear I would wring his neck if I could."

I know he's your average Disney prince(ss) with the singing and the inneuendo, but bleargh.

Dunno how Ame manages to keep him from going stale. Mutiple kudos for that.

Then again, Ame's sanity probably has been called into question a few times.

Edited by Antares

Oi. Cain's novelty to me wore off by Yureyu with his "Senpai" statement. I kinda face-palmed muttering "screw this guy. I swear I would wring his neck if I could."

I know he's your average Disney prince(ss) with the singing and the inneuendo, but bleargh.

Dunno how Ame manages to keep him from going stale.

First, that was a Reborn Leader you're referring to aka someone who really exists. Second, you're being off topic again.

• Support Squad

Crossed the line. Out. GO. LEAVE THY FAIC IN TEH GRAVE!

• Veterans

One does not insult Cain,without angering his Kawaii Fans

Er...Kawaii? Crossing the line? Cain...is...questionable. Just voicing my opinions. Not saying Cain sucks, just tired of him since he's the most seen character other than you, the trainer.

Still have no idea what's going on.

Well Dobby, Type, I'll show myself to the door then.

Edited by Antares

• Support Squad

How about we get back to things relevant to RP? Sounds good? Alright!

Well, we appear to be waiting on Jory, who seems to be busy as far as I can tell, so we get to kill time :3 Besides, We're almost up to 200 pages, at least a third of that has to be fluff.

How about we get back to things relevant to RP? Sounds good? Alright!

Wish it was that easy Tacos. Not like the last times 'calmed down' the chat that long. And I'm not sure if that was Actually Antares's "last straw." Time will tell. Edited by TurboAura