Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

@Hukuna: Don't worry, we understand your logic. It's just rare to see you post in this crazy RP. And I just realize I said "don't worry to the biggest worrywart ever, wow.

@Panda: Whose judging? We know you were having fun.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You sir have iron balls to introduce yourself in such a way. Senpai will probably notice you, but after my entrance, Chim might be a tad annoyed,and he'll take your subject potentially in two ways. Dunno which, but discuss affairs with him, and I'll see you in ch.3

My OC is Arius Hellickson, the teenage conservative gentleman.

I have balls made of iron?! I'll be right back, I got to tell me my mom this!

• Support Squad

I judge. I judge harshly, but you passed those ephemeral tests to receive a positive judgement.

I also don't blame Huk for checking in, there's already been friction a number of times

I'm judging you, Panda, I'm judging you all, and I shall keep judging you until you show me your worth >.>

(yes, I'm extremely judgemental towards everybody, but first impressions aren't always correct... we shall see) Like when at first I thought I would never come to like Dobby (A Lucky Elf), but I do like him now

• Support Squad

I'm judging you, Panda, I'm judging you all, and I shall keep judging you until you show me your worth >.>

(yes, I'm extremely judgemental towards everybody, but first impressions aren't always correct... we shall see) Like when at first I thought I would never come to like Dobby (A Lucky Elf), but I do like him now

That came right outta nowhere xD

At least you like me now!...I guess?

Good lord so much randomness. My eyes are twitching. I think I might have a seizure from this. You watch and see m8 I can tell you're gonna be the next closet thing to Cain.

Are you calling me gay? I prefer FABULOUS! (I'm not gay. I promise.)

Good lord so much randomness. My eyes are twitching. I think I might have a seizure from this. You watch and see m8 I can tell you're gonna be the next closet thing to Cain.

Panda I judge, but I am laughing my ass off right now, so it isn't bad thing. Also, if I have a problem with people I make it well known. ((luckily I am tend to get along with just about anyone.)) anyway, as you were guys. Hukuna Sensei has got things to do.

I actually can be quite serious when I feel like it, but when I am. People tend to think there is something wrong with me or think I'm depressed, but I am am the happiest I can be, but that's in real life. I doubt I'll meet any of you in person, but you all seem like awesome people. :)

Edited by ApatheticPanda

Panda, the ironic thing about Cain is that Ame and everyone on this forum says he's pansexual. I got no clue what that term means, but I do think Cain is metrosexual. He might be straight, but he acts gay.

That's a serious grey area and I'll leave that to the imagination

Na, I am kidding, if that was the case I highly doubt I would be a Mod.

Nah Hukuna, it's all good. It's like how police works; Your allowed to authorities so long as you don't overly abuse them.

@Antares: Pansexual means the person literally doesn't care what gender they are, even if they're neither male or female.

Edited by TurboAura

Panda, the ironic thing about Cain is that Ame and everyone on this forum says he's pansexual. I got no clue what that term means, but I do think Cain is metrosexual. He might be straight, but he acts gay.

That's a serious grey area and I'll leave that to the imagination

...Google is a thing.

So I need a little guidance to better understand how offensive on a scale from one to five the homosexual slang words are so Arius doesn't spout off unnecessarily. I'll assume gay is 1 because it's a general label. Will assist in determining how "moderately" mannered my OC Arius will be later on, keeping to his conservative attitude. Arius will only stray to 3 if someone like Slade or Robert pissed him off enough to fly off the handle.

I can foresee a lot of issues here...

Just keep from going into any explicitly offensive terms and you should be fine and avoid pissing off people, Soldier. Urban Dictionary and Google are there if you're wondering what people of the Homosexual Orientation might find Offensive.

Um, there will be none of that period even in an RP. All normal rules from the forum apply to RPs as well if you didn;t know. There is no scale either, all slang words are just as offensive and should not be used. If you don;t like that Ante, get out of my forum.