Jump to content
Vinnie

The Seventh Street [Map]

Recommended Posts

I noticed recently that there were a quite a few people having trouble with Seventh Street here and on reddit, so I threw this together. 

 

Let me know what you think and if I missed anything. 

 

 

Also a couple of notes-

I didn't include a lot of hidden items since the map already felt incredibly cluttered as is. The one rare candy I put on there is many since you get one opportunity to grab it.

I didn't add the final spot for Bennett since I figure that the cutscene after entering the watering hole should make it clear where to go next.

RmxRQRQ.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cool map hope none of this gets changed come ep19. The text is kinda hard to read with the magma and aqua list although personally I have a harder time reading the magma one but, that might just be me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have any plans to have some kind of collection of all these maps in one place? (maybe linked in your signature). I really like them!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, smeargletail said:

cool map hope none of this gets changed come ep19. The text is kinda hard to read with the magma and aqua list although personally I have a harder time reading the magma one but, that might just be me

It's probably because it's a slightly darker version of the same colour so I agree with that.

 

Yeah hope you have them all in one topic or something (like just a link to em all or whatever). I like seeing these maps too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, smeargletail said:

cool map hope none of this gets changed come ep19. The text is kinda hard to read with the magma and aqua list although personally I have a harder time reading the magma one but, that might just be me

 

13 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Do you have any plans to have some kind of collection of all these maps in one place? (maybe linked in your signature). I really like them!

 

12 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

It's probably because it's a slightly darker version of the same colour so I agree with that.

 

Yeah hope you have them all in one topic or something (like just a link to em all or whatever). I like seeing these maps too

 

 

Yeah, I went ahead and changed the font to plain Arial and tossed the backgrounds. Functionality over form any time. To be honest, I even had a hard time reading it myself, but I was probably too tired when I finished up to realize. I'm sure that eventually I can find a way to make it look much nicer without making everyone's eyes bleed when trying to read it. 

 

I'm not too worried about E19 changes when it comes to the maps. I have all the PSD files, it wouldn't take much to edit in minor tweaks here and there. 

 

I'll see what I can do about that. Organizing them all in one topic would probably be really nice that way people could find them easily if they're searching for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you do end up making a topic like that, shoot me a ping on here so i can pin it
and keep it up and stuff~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amethyst said:

if you do end up making a topic like that, shoot me a ping on here so i can pin it
and keep it up and stuff~

Thank you, I'll remember that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...