Jump to content
Re:Re

EclysiaPyramid Battle

Recommended Posts

So I'm just going to start the battle versus the redhaired woman, question is did this woman¬†appear in¬†previous episodes? Was she¬†mentioned¬† before? Cant remember ūüėě

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is basically the main antagonist of the substory "Where Love Lies", which is a prequel to Rejuvenation events. I highly recommend finishing it and getting the true ending. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cyphre said:

She is basically the main antagonist of the substory "Where Love Lies", which is a prequel to Rejuvenation events. I highly recommend finishing it and getting the true ending. 

Thanks, so do I have to play this substory to catch on with these events? Or can I continue without playing it? Sorry for bad english, not first language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You kinda can continue without it, however it gives a lot more context of the events for Kenneth, Aelita, Taelia, Vivian and The Elder of Sheridan. Again, i personally highly recommend to finish it, especially considering it takes only a few hours and its really good like everything Jan touches. 

If you have limited time or dont want to do it multiple times, i recommend using true end guide while you play to not miss on anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Re:Re said:

Thanks, so do I have to play this substory to catch on with these events? Or can I continue without playing it? Sorry for bad english, not first language.

If youre already there you might as well continue, but be sure to play WLL later as it gives a lot of much appreciated context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

You kinda can continue without it, however it gives a lot more context of the events for Kenneth, Aelita, Taelia, Vivian and The Elder of Sheridan. Again, i personally highly recommend to finish it, especially considering it takes only a few hours and its really good like everything Jan touches. 

If you have limited time or dont want to do it multiple times, i recommend using true end guide while you play to not miss on anything. 

Thank you!, last question, I figured out I was battling agains't Melia and Aelita, and I lost on purpose to see what happend, is it good to lose this battle or should I go full tryhard agains't them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is still unknown, i personally won, but from what i've read end result is pretty much the same anyway. But no one can tell for sure yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that winning will get you to lose some relationship points, though it's still too early to understand where this is gonna take us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...