Jump to content
liltrizzy724

TRADING SHINIES for specific Pokemon

Recommended Posts

(ANYBODY THAT SEES THIS POST!!!!!
Whats poppin people hows everybody doin? hope everyone is well

hey, im lookin for 3 specific pokemon, Roserade, Reuniclus ( w/ trick room) and Gigalith ( w/ stealth rock) all at Lv. 70

ill trade you a shiny in return ... PLEASE HELP, 

i wanna go back to reborn city again

 

PLEASE DM ME IF YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, liltrizzy724 said:

(ANYBODY THAT SEES THIS POST!!!!!
Whats poppin people hows everybody doin? hope everyone is well

hey, im lookin for 3 specific pokemon, Roserade, Reuniclus ( w/ trick room) and Gigalith ( w/ stealth rock) all at Lv. 70

ill trade you a shiny in return ... PLEASE HELP, 

i wanna go back to reborn city again

 

PLEASE DM ME IF YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

you still online? DM me if you want these mons 🙂 I dunno why but I dont get the notifs properly for replies 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

image.png.7cd38f8e789b1769432760ba8f372a3e.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your other mons are there as well 🙂

come online and collect em 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MegaRekhytX try tagging or quoting the person it generally works better if you need instructions on how to tag let me know

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MegaRekhytX it procs the notification. I have my settings set so whenever I post a comment it notifies me unless I manually take off follow it seem to work better that way then if I just manually follow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

@MegaRekhytX it procs the notification. I have my settings set so whenever I post a comment it notifies me unless I manually take off follow it seem to work better that way then if I just manually follow

right thanks for this, feel bad for the other guy who wanted the magmotar. Wasn't getting his notifs properly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MegaRekhytX said:

right thanks for this, feel bad for the other guy who wanted the magmotar. Wasn't getting his notifs properly 

No problem

I was having issues with notifications as well so figured I'd try and help you

I have one I can grab off a backup since I have one for myself with decent IVs thats shiny if you need one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Starry Knight thanks for helping out 🙂 I have his mons the thing is our timings dont match, my bad actually I hadn't told him  my working times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MegaRekhytX said:

@Starry Knight thanks for helping out 🙂 I have his mons the thing is our timings dont match, my bad actually I hadn't told him  my working times.

Let me know if you want me to middle man, I can be on when they have been posting or see if they post thier save for the shared PC cause I assume you have it if not I do and can send you 2 mooks and move them in myself

 

Ps I stole one of your trades they wanted Ditto and Piopole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Starry Knight said:

Let me know if you want me to middle man, I can be on when they have been posting or see if they post thier save for the shared PC cause I assume you have it if not I do and can send you 2 mooks and move them in myself

 

Ps I stole one of your trades they wanted Ditto and Piopole

@Starry Knightnah its not call stealing 🙂

like you I am here to provide the peeps with their fav mons 🙂 and grow reborn kind ma'am 😄 

I think he will be online in 7 -8 hrs soo I will try giving it then, if I cant I shall try this shared pc thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...