TRADING SHINIES for specific Pokemon

liltrizzy724

(ANYBODY THAT SEES THIS POST!!!!!
Whats poppin people hows everybody doin? hope everyone is well

hey, im lookin for 3 specific pokemon, Roserade, Reuniclus ( w/ trick room) and Gigalith ( w/ stealth rock) all at Lv. 70

ill trade you a shiny in return ... PLEASE HELP, 

i wanna go back to reborn city again

PLEASE DM ME IF YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, liltrizzy724 said:

(ANYBODY THAT SEES THIS POST!!!!!
Whats poppin people hows everybody doin? hope everyone is well

hey, im lookin for 3 specific pokemon, Roserade, Reuniclus ( w/ trick room) and Gigalith ( w/ stealth rock) all at Lv. 70

ill trade you a shiny in return ... PLEASE HELP, 

i wanna go back to reborn city again

PLEASE DM ME IF YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

you still online? DM me if you want these mons 🙂 I dunno why but I dont get the notifs properly for replies 🙂

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

@MegaRekhytX it procs the notification. I have my settings set so whenever I post a comment it notifies me unless I manually take off follow it seem to work better that way then if I just manually follow

right thanks for this, feel bad for the other guy who wanted the magmotar. Wasn't getting his notifs properly 

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, MegaRekhytX said:

right thanks for this, feel bad for the other guy who wanted the magmotar. Wasn't getting his notifs properly 

No problem

I was having issues with notifications as well so figured I'd try and help you

I have one I can grab off a backup since I have one for myself with decent IVs thats shiny if you need one

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, MegaRekhytX said:

@Starry Knight thanks for helping out 🙂 I have his mons the thing is our timings dont match, my bad actually I hadn't told him  my working times.

Let me know if you want me to middle man, I can be on when they have been posting or see if they post thier save for the shared PC cause I assume you have it if not I do and can send you 2 mooks and move them in myself

Ps I stole one of your trades they wanted Ditto and Piopole

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Let me know if you want me to middle man, I can be on when they have been posting or see if they post thier save for the shared PC cause I assume you have it if not I do and can send you 2 mooks and move them in myself

Ps I stole one of your trades they wanted Ditto and Piopole

@Starry Knightnah its not call stealing 🙂

like you I am here to provide the peeps with their fav mons 🙂 and grow reborn kind ma'am 😄 

I think he will be online in 7 -8 hrs soo I will try giving it then, if I cant I shall try this shared pc thing. 

Archived