On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 6:22 AM, Eigengrau said:

@eddysim Seems like you and I work at different time lines 😛 Tell ya what tell me a time when you are free and I shall help you get your mon 🙂 I shall be able to trade with ya 12 hrs from now 😛

I'll be online for the next few hours if you're available!

14 hours ago, SnorlaxLove said:

@Eigengrau

Was wondering if you have any shiny Rosalia with extrasensory and shiny magnemite lying around that you could trade me? Just looking for them with decent spAtk and Speed. I’ll be on in around 5 hours if you’re able to trade. 

I got a shiny magnemite 🙂 but need to check if it has good ivs okay Soo I do have a roselia with sleep powder, giga drain, extrasensory and synthesis 🙂 will that work?

11 hours ago, eddysim said:

I'll be online for the next few hours if you're available!

ummm You could tell me your timings you know according to GMT soo I could help ya out there. If you wanna know my timings I work under the South Asian timings  which is +4.5 hours from GMT 

23 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

are you online now? I will give you one with perfect ivs, I am online now for the next 30 minutes then me out and will be available only after2-3 hrs 

Ok so I think that this User is worth if u want mons for your dex, battle , or just for fun i recommed him to every1 who needs something ASAP but dont know where to go.

Ps: if my grammar is bad its because english is not my native language

• Like 2

Just now, Plantii said:

Ok so I think that this User is worth if u want mons for your dex, battle , or just for fun i recommed him to every1 who needs something ASAP but dont know where to go.

he helped me a lot, and yes, this guy rocks! 😁

7 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

ummm You could tell me your timings you know according to GMT soo I could help ya out there. If you wanna know my timings I work under the South Asian timings  which is +4.5 hours from GMT 

usually from 12-4:00PM GMT and then midnight-2am GMT 

9 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

I got a shiny magnemite 🙂 but need to check if it has good ivs okay Soo I do have a roselia with sleep powder, giga drain, extrasensory and synthesis 🙂 will that work?

Sounds good. I’ll be on in around 5 hours if that works for you. 

17 hours ago, Candris said:

@EigengrauIs it possible to trade me a ralts? My onlinename is Candris.

@Candris Yes Just tell me whether you would like to have a shiny or a normal one and what gender you would like to have 🙂

also please post your time zone too and playing hours soo I can get to you better 🙂

19 hours ago, SnorlaxLove said:

Still around? 

@SnorlaxLove I am now and also please post your time zone too and playing hours soo I can get to you better 🙂sorry for the delay, got a lotta work on me hands soo I am available in the late hours during my region which is around 11 pm to 2 am GMT +4:30  

On 6/28/2019 at 6:43 PM, Plantii said:

Thanks for the review mayte @Plantii I gave your gligar and Shroomish toxic orbs and heads up on the shroomish you dont need to take it till like lvl 50 for it to learn spore!!!!! you can evolve the man right away whenever you get the chance.... I am curious are you going to go for the toxic heal variant or the technician one?

ALSO I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS BUG BUT WHEN WE TRADED YOU GOT THE GLISCOR BUT I GOT TO KEEP THAT ONE AS WELL 🙂

Just now, Starry Knight said:

@Eigengrau no problem, i'll leave it to you for the 5 pokemon the other person wanted you seem to be up before me and slightly closer to thier timezone they changed magikarp to fletchling btw

Aah okay but if you get @Hirilus please do feel free to trade if she is online that time  cause I am working very late these days. Tomo is sunday sooo I just might be able to get the player.

Also best of luck for your social event 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Eigengrau said:

@SnorlaxLoveGive me some time no I am trying to find that shiny magnemite I think it is there in my older save 😛 5 minutes max promise 🙂

okay I am done ready? I have one magnemite with HP ICE 

1 minute ago, SnorlaxLove said:

Yup waiting for the trading request. Id is SnoreLax

Hope you enjoy them Mons. 🙂

thanks for the skarmory and mantine It will help me in my breeding sometime later!

Kommt bald wieder, Chuss!