Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

Just now, cicada said:

Tfw nobody picked up that I quoted DR2.

i'm get angered easily, i won't recognize things while angry

dont make me more angry, Evi is confirmed Fuyu, bean has 50% chance of being Akane, and youre lynching him

Just now, cicada said:

Yahy, you’re not listening to anything we are saying. Frankly it’s a bit frustrating.

Its because you're also ignoring my 5 entire reads of the game and insisting in lynching someone that can be fucking Akane instead of a obvious mafia wtf

21 hours ago, Yahy said:

I would really appreciate your claim, once i discover who is Akane, this is basically over

But if that's how it is, i'll explain my plan

Remember when i told that Sonia was probably blackened, instantly after Nano proving he lied about visiting her?

So. It was not exactly true at that moment

It was a prediction

i KNOW for sure that either Mahiru or Sonia are blackened, seriously, we lacked so much info till today, even tho we have so many other targets

I just wanted one of them to get pissed off and refuse (which was targetting sonia) or to point to the other (which would be mahiru)

If both happened, i would start a lynch in one and kill the other, game end

But the second one didnt happen

Only Amethyst- our "Enemy", and Amber, Sonia, refused first hand, the latter focusing on the earlier's ideas

Ame is tp tho.

That brings us to this:

Considering @L'Belle do me the favor of trapping me today

I doubt both are blackened, imo, just one of them are, but for sure one is

If Amber flips town, i'll night kill astra and he WILL flip blackened.

If he flips blackened, i'll target Alistair so i become invincible, cause of Nekomaru's transformation (i would be seriously pissed if he died cause of this, but it might happen)

From that we only have one mafia, and since i'm trapped:

If i die, we have 3 scenarios:

1) the killer dies and we win

2)the killer transforms (neko; hajime,  chiaki any transformations like that) cause of lbelles trap, then you just lynch them and we win

3) the killer is fuyuhiko, meaning once i die he can be killed, after that its really up to you guys, ive showed you almost all the roles

Other cases are: Lbelle gets attacked, we can use akane to restrain people, Focusing on Astra at first, then to the ones that didnt claim, and we'll find our way easily tbh

Thats the plan, it has a pathetic chance of failing, if it fails we can just try again lol L'belle trapping me is a really big info giver

@L'Belle

Here

it doesnt matter what he flips, we win, i'm certain of my reads here

Also allowing people to lynch bean means we have 50% chance of losing Akane

Just now, cicada said:

You fail to realise that Mark attempted to bait the mafia.

i attempted to bait mark to try and look like he's baiting the mafia, and explained why a town wouldnt do that

I give up, you're seriously blind, i'm killing mark this night and prove my point

@L'Belle, i need at least you to believe me, if i die for nothing, we may lose

I beg you to trust me this once.

Last message here today

Use the chart i've left you if i die

I won't bother trying to convence people that dont want to win

I'll deal with mark myself and hope L'belle helps me out to reveal the last culprit

2 hours ago, Yahy said:

@LykosHand

Once i die, you'll have no one to warn you about this, so i shall

one wants you dead

either by knowing you're Nagito or for other reason

my bets are Sonia, Mahiru, your chatmate, someone that used a 2 hope shard item on you or even yourself, but i doubt the last one

once amber flips, you might want to use people who defended him as your suspect pool; and use this info as a filter to kill the right one

i now confirm Nicki as Town, but she's just wrong. you shouldn't go on Bean's BW, its sketchy

Look how there are some few people that jumped on it without any consistent explanation and even forgot to undo their last vote

just saying this cause ill die, the reasoning in still incomplete, but you should use it as yours

There is no real proof about Amber being mafia and for Bean either. So i don't change my vote. I already know that someone wanted to kill since they already tried it. I started the bandwagon on Bean and let me say this, if Bean is town don't you think that mafia would try to press on doing the lynch on Bean? Or something like that, so let me doubt about Bean, no one can confirm right now that he's mafia or town. 

If you're right about Amber, well congratulations Yahy 👏🏻 and i apologize for haven't followed you. But you have to calm down really, you can't literally convince everyone to vote for Amber, if someone has someone else to vote in their mind, let them be. If those people (including me) are wrong, i admit that you did a good job and next time i will trust you more. 

Sorry but without real proof is pretty difficult to make a choice, so in the end i will keep my vote on Bean and again if i'm wrong i apologize for haven't trusted you.

Look i'm dead but i'm not talking about the game

Yahy's behavior is due to their competitive and idiot nature, they become a completely different person when playing something that's not going as planned, i will apologize for all of the people they were rude with, i guarantee they're not like this outside of a game.

Besides that, good game to everyone~

Edited by Yahen
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Look i'm dead but i'm not talking about the game

Yahy's behavior is due to their competitive and idiot nature, they become a completely different person when playing something that's not going as planned, i will apologize for all of the people they were rude with, i guarantee they're not like this outside of a game.

Besides that, good game to everyone~

i hate you.

Edited by Yahy

Interim vote count because if there are another 10 pages I ain't counting 20 pages at once:

Elimination votes
Astra: 1

Bean: 5

Amber: 4

Nicki: 1
Reveal Votes:
Fuyuhiko: 3

Gundham: 1

Byakuya?: 2

Peko: 1

Sonia: 1

9-ish hours left...