[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

26 minutes ago, Yahen said:

And if he ends up lying, the real one might show up (or maybe not)

So i think the chances of everything not going as planned are pretty low

For now lets abstain and leave Nano alive for now if he is mafia then maybe im the next victim to be killed

@Yaheni do hope that wasn't a threat, the reason for asking for ONE family member's name is it provides a means of knowing if that individual is lying about who their family is and who they are, why one would lie about that who knows but it's worth being able to counter it. Let me be clear though if you don't understand, threatening someone for getting something wrong in a game where little info to no info is known to the majority especially in a closed set up is not a wise move as you are just as much likely to make such mistakes except for when you are mafia or hiding information the town can use.

That said ya never did give a single name of a family member yet Nano but given what has arisen regarding the graverobber role there is more important eggs to fry. I'm not ready to trust you yet. @Nano4

[unvote] Nano

[Eliminate] Castiel

7 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@Yaheni do hope that wasn't a threat, the reason for asking for ONE family member's name is it provides a means of knowing if that individual is lying about who their family is and who they are, why one would lie about that who knows but it's worth being able to counter it. Let me be clear though if you don't understand, threatening someone for getting something wrong in a game where little info to no info is known to the majority especially in a closed set up is not a wise move as you are just as much likely to make such mistakes except for when you are mafia or hiding information the town can use.

That said ya never did give a single name of a family member yet Nano but given what has arisen regarding the graverobber role there is more important eggs to fry. I'm not ready to trust you yet. @Nano4

[unvote] Nano

[Eliminate] Castiel

Lord Drakyle may i know why is it to eliminate me? I said i am the grave robber yes but wouldn't it prove to be useful to eliminate someone else instead of casting you vote against me.

9 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

[unvote] Nano

[Eliminate] Castiel

It was no threat, i though i made that clear enough. Even tho my role allows me to trade threats, thats just not my thing y'know.

If you wanna take that as a threat, take it. I'll still keep my bigger eye on you.

Unvoting Nano earned you some points with me.

Don't reveal your relatives, i have a plan for that. 

If you want to know something about me, i'm one of the most famous person in the story. Yet if i get killed, townies chance to win go up by a lot.

I don't lie. Ever. This works even outside of the game. You can ask anything you want and i'll only tell the truth, if thats what it takes to get you to trust me. I might be wrong, tho. I'm town btw.

My move was actually smart, i'm just doing what i'm supposed to do. There are some things that i just can't say this point of the game, so just trust me on this, okay?

52 minutes ago, Castiel101 said:

On a side note..your just voting me off so you can be the only cas in the game

56 minutes ago, andracass said:

wow lots of words.

anyway, graverobber is definitely maf.

[vote] cas

Stop cas-ing around, we have a family to protect!

Well there is this gravedigger guy that is village sided. Yet cas claimed Graverobber, which is mafia, but outside of the mafia chat

Forget the first part lol i read wrong.

Edited by Yahen

Ok i have read everything. As for Castiel, what i think is that since the Graverobber isn't in the mafia chat, Dive decided to make it third party and that it would explain why Cas is saying that he's third party. But if the roles are the same as the epicmafia site, and i mean also their alignment as well, then Cas is indeed mafia. For now:

[Eliminate] Castiel101

While abstaining might be a good idea because you're afraid to lynch a town, i guess that we have to risky and find who could be mafia. Also i don't think that someone will bring some info, otherwise they would have already did it imo. Anyway i can still change my vote if something big will happen.

Also @Castiel101

3 hours ago, Castiel101 said:

Come to think of it I don't have a specific win condition so I'll help with any info if i get any. I'll see what i get with my abilities

On 3/3/2019 at 3:51 AM, Jason Grace said:

Third Parties - They are beings who have been involved with the Day of the Dead for as long as can be remembered. They bear no ill intent or good will to either factions. They have their own winning conditions.

If you really are a third party, you should have a win condition. For now my vote will stay on you.

@Yahen Around 35 hours if i'm right. So we still have time

Edited by LykosHand
add informations