Ice Cream Sand Witch

Spork Art Thread

On 10/17/2019 at 10:56 PM, Vince&Sylveon said:

I don’t have my computer with me yet, so I did a sketch of a timeskip character of Lime while at work. Once I get home, I’ll try to give it more detail in Microsoft Paint.

I’ll have to fix her eyes to make her become a 20+ year old character.

Edit: finally did some details such as color and pose. Though, I had a bit of help looking for that pose similar to 5DS's Luna timeskip.

8F742617-7283-4894-BFA0-C7C8786FCE42.jpeg

lime timeskip.png

I just saw the added version in color, Lime looks like she's ready to go on an Easter adventure! (the pink shirt along with the green made me think of spring and the Easter Egg scavenger hunt at the start of Delicia's Return to Dreamland)

• Thanks 1

For some reason, I can physically draw certain anime eyes with ease, but not when it comes to replicating it on Microsoft Paint. That satchel looks extremely similar to XYZ Bonnie’s bag.

BTW, this art thread post has added a second page (surprised each page can hold 24 comments)! Also, I’m currently playing my 2nd adventure of Pokémon Reborn. Customized teams due to sandbox mode and shared PC.

• Upvote 1

So I realized what I got into on the so-called crossover project and got far too ambitious that I had to pause what I’m doing (or even change into a different plot completely). So most likely I’ll be putting my side project on hold and play more fan games made by RPG Maker to get the feel of how everything works.

Since the sketches that I’m about to upload takes more space than I’m allowed here. I’ll try to put them one by one.

Edit: having difficulty uploading pictures from my phone. The max total size is putting a strain on uploading capabilities.

1. VS sketches

3600ADDF-FC38-4A8F-8063-99E701114709.jpeg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

So I realized what I got into on the so-called crossover project and got far too ambitious that I had to pause what I’m doing (or even change into a different plot completely). So most likely I’ll be putting my side project on hold and play more fan games made by RPG Maker to get the feel of how everything works.

Since the sketches that I’m about to upload takes more space than I’m allowed here. I’ll try to put them one by one.

Edit: having difficulty uploading pictures from my phone. The max total size is putting a strain on uploading capabilities.

1. VS sketches

3600ADDF-FC38-4A8F-8063-99E701114709.jpeg

The Lime vs bar sketch is very cute! I look forward to seeing the direction the project goes in!

Inktober day 27: Coat

BCAAASSEEAYSYJkGxCAAAS0CSAMbcLMDwEIQCAJgf8H3hzSGkf0LcIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

I had four different ideas for day 18 (Misfit), and one of them was Tomas with some scientist colleagues, with them all in the professional lab coats and Tomas in his punk-style outfit. After narrowing day 18 down to one, I decided to do the others for different prompts, with the Tomas one for Coat. I ended up just drawing Tomas instead of the scientists too because I didn't know if I had enough space, but I had a lot of fun drawing Tomas's outfit! 

(this was yesterday's prompt but I did it today because I normally do these at night and was a sleepy sand witch yesterday)

• Like 1

201/330kb

edit: now being reduced to 0.18MB to upload.

2. Sierran VS Sprite (detailed)!

61C051D5-6CF0-49D5-AC44-D4CC6342B544.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

201/330kb

2. Sierran VS Sprite (detailed)!

102C986C-B76E-46C6-B502-38953873F220.jpeg

Sierran looks like she's determined to do her best!

i5pAo74.jpg

Oh I meant to mention this in the post from a few minutes ago but forgot: I think there's an option in your account settings to delete old files to give yourself more storage space, but I forget exactly where. 

• Like 1

Yup, that sprite was based on one of the female playable characters (specifically Aevia) in Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Oh, so that’s why. I don’t know if I want to delete old files. Too worried about collateral damage if I delete them. I just noticed it on “my attachments” page. Max 4.88MB, I used up almost all of them 96%.

Edit: sadly there are collateral damage for deleting attachments. Most of my Spork Art has been deleted. I wished I haven’t cleaned up. Sorry! 

Here’s the other three trainer sprites after Sierran.

30F07438-1CE2-475B-9A95-13ACF996370C.jpeg

B833E33B-CD05-42BE-930E-AB665F33B03E.jpeg

C450F805-188E-4859-B335-1B018455B654.jpeg

• Like 1

BwTh5RlaUVf8AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Huevember days 4-8

For same colors of different hues, like how 4-8 are orange hues, I decided to put all the hues of each color into one picture. It's fun doing it this way and kind of like telling a story. 

Here's a shiny Pikachu with oranges during sunset along with Chika (Love Live Sunshine) and Orange from Spork drawn to resemble the neso plushies (reference below)

Image result for chika neso

• Like 2

Sorry if I didn’t make any pictures lately because I’m still a bit salty by my mistake/wipeout two weeks ago. But that makes me want to be extra careful. The pictures that I’ve retrieved are Lime Tinder Village, Sylveon Squad, and Emily with Buneary. All three are in DeviantArt under the username “Chilup2007”, and I believe those archive of pictures are safe there!

Also, I’m still silently evening stuff mostly focused on Tinder Village and Tinder Forest. It’s a completely different plot than what I previously thought of. At the same time, I would sidetrack and watch lots of Sword & Shield gameplay.

• Like 1