Ice Cream Sand Witch

Spork Art Thread

Today I made a drawing of Delicia eating neopolitan ice cream with Neo from RWBY, and I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread for all the art made of Spork (such as Yoru91's fanart, and the drawings I've done) so it can all be viewed in one place. 

Pandora (Yoru91)

Pandora.jpg

Delicia (Yoru91)

20938084_506428469705586_1255982915_n.png

Spade (Yoru91)

20916741_506435123038254_2069423605_n.png

Felicia and Delicia (Yoru91)

20937895_506433566371743_617641259_n.png

2017-09-23.png

DJ Ultra Beats (Yoru91)

output_yrrOLZ.gif

Delicia, Felicia, Pandora comic (Yoru91)

null.png

Fruit character digital paintings + spooky Lemon + chibi Cherry

wCZMVvDmZPoLAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

APHlp8SfqPKFAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wBpbT4YG1KlxAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

IMG_20180705_155911.png

Delicia and Neo eating neopolitan ice cream drawing + digital painting 

IMG_20180820_195510.png

WT88J3A5C5W5CHXNJ8NREDW7YQXG2F6S_0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Delicia and Felicia Hug-o(Yoru91)

2017-09-23.png.f4bfb9f5060b8a0e52d254187198a0f8.png

Delicia and Neo eating neopolitan ice cream drawing + digital painting (ICSW, Steffi Colors)

87nEMFj.png

sUx0tk8.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MeimuHakurei said:

Three of those artworks by Yoru91 have a broken link D=

Fixed the links; thanks for letting me know. I think it's because of where I copied and pasted them from. 

Pandora blob (made by Khrona/Sloosh in Cassie's discord server/fanclub)

Thank you Khrona!´͈ ᵕ `͈ ♡°◌̊

• Like 1

Animation things I've made:

Cherry Cheer:

tumblr_inline_p9u1ghh6me1ulxgmj_540.gif

DJ dropping Beats:

1eAIBsf.gif

NeoPix: (Felicia's shiny sylveon Neo)

KZhgIo7.gif

Edited by Punkeev
  • Like 1

I made these icons today: 

P.E (Portal Eater??) Delicia

w2r6HnW.png

- PE (PunkEev)

Edit: November 29, 2018

54e28fa4-ace8-4754-8cba-952ebbc58b5b.PNG.4f6e7d218d896661b46c0d1eb4c6294e.PNG

• Like 1

In light of recent shenanigans elsewhere, I figured that Icy could use a treat. Enjoy!

Spoiler

vP37y5Y.png

(Dentist approved!)

• Like 2

After some unfortunate circumstances regarding trying to find and type the right script for Pokémon not getting EXP when it reaches a certain level, I had to uninstall and extract files again. Thankfully, my saves are intact, but I had to redo the trainer card level caps. As far as art goes, I feel like it was a great opportunity for me to give more details when I draw. Same character, but I have...

Little Lime in Tinder Village!

Also, here's another "intro1" picture that I replaced before the "splash" image.

BTW, I finally enforced Pokémon obedience and will record another run. I should expect to see my own Pokémon ignoring orders, turning away, loafing around, or pretending not to notice!

introfirst.png

introtrans.png

titlescreen.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

After some unfortunate circumstances regarding trying to find and type the right script for Pokémon not getting EXP when it reaches a certain level, I had to uninstall and extract files again. Thankfully, my saves are intact, but I had to redo the trainer card level caps. As far as art goes, I feel like it was a great opportunity for me to give more details when I draw. Same character, but I have...

Little Lime in Tinder Village!

Also, here's another "intro1" picture that I replaced before the "splash" image.

BTW, I finally enforced Pokémon obedience and will record another run. I should expect to see my own Pokémon ignoring orders, turning away, loafing around, or pretending not to notice!

introfirst.png

introtrans.png

titlescreen.png

That's awesome, it's kind of like a movie intro!

• Like 1

Since I've finished Frank's back sprite, I just did Sierran's sprite, and wow, I couldn't fathom how much shading I have to do. As this is a rushed drawing (due to limited break time), I had to forgo three of her back sprites for the sake of finishing them (and I only cared about the poses the trainer does when sending out their Pokémon).

sierranback.png

• Like 1

Pokémon Spork + Yugioh 5DS Crossover

Lime with Duel Board!

lime duel board.png

• Like 1

Here's Sierran in the Moonblast background! Will be used on my Intense Mode playthrough soon.

intense mode.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

Here's Sierran in the Moonblast background! Will be used on my Intense Mode playthrough soon.

intense mode.png

This is a really cool background, and Fairy is also a type I've associated with Sierran before! If I gave canon teams to the Spork protagonists, I always pictured Frank to have Arcanine, Sierran to have Clefable, and Spade to have Ludicolo. 

• Upvote 1

I know that the club is under lockdown, but I have to put some fanart here. I'm slowly making a side series, and I've learned some aspects like eventing due to Spork having it's own project as reference. This art is Frank taking a view of New Virima City. Yes, that city is one of the cities in Pokémon Spork. I'm going to attempt to implement some aspects of 5DS to create something similar.

Spork - Settling the Score

One day, Felicia is performing some magic tricks when an accident caused the player character to be transported to another area. It's up to the player to endure numerous problems on both the Satellite and New Virima City before confronting Felicia and resolve the situation once and for all.

-No Pokémon can be catchable. The player gets a decent chunk of Pokémon via gifts or from items laying around.

-There are no Gyms and the maximum level for this side story project is Level 50.

mapping.png

splash.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

I know that the club is under lockdown, but I have to put some fanart here. I'm slowly making a side series, and I've learned some aspects like eventing due to Spork having it's own project as reference. This art is Frank taking a view of New Virima City. Yes, that city is one of the cities in Pokémon Spork. I'm going to attempt to implement some aspects of 5DS to create something similar.

Spork - Settling the Score

One day, Felicia is performing some magic tricks when an accident caused the player character to be transported to another area. It's up to the player to endure numerous problems on both the Satellite and New Virima City before confronting Felicia and resolve the situation once and for all.

-No Pokémon can be catchable. The player gets a decent chunk of Pokémon via gifts or from items laying around.

-There are no Gyms and the maximum level for this side story project is Level 50.

mapping.png

splash.png

Posting in the art thread is okay! I left this thread open so that people would still be able to share art if they made it. And that's an interesting project, I like the drawing!

• Thanks 1

Pokémon Spork Sylveon Squad!

Trainers who own a Sylveon:

Vince's Yancy

Ceolis's (99.9% lime, 0.1% red) GlitchHop

Felicia's Neo

IceCreamSandWitch's Cynesthesia

Rania's Strawberry

Better get your headphones ready to shield your ears. All five Sylveons will happily sing via Boomburst!

sylveonsquadspork800x450.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

Pokémon Spork Sylveon Squad!

Trainers who own a Sylveon:

Vince's Yancy

Ceolis's (99.9% lime, 0.1% red) GlitchHop

Felicia's Neo

IceCreamSandWitch's Cynesthesia

Rania's Strawberry

Better get your headphones ready to shield your ears. All five Sylveons will happily sing via Boomburst!

sylveonsquadspork800x450.png

piiiix~ ^.^ 🎀

Amazing! 

• Thanks 1

I don’t have my computer with me yet, so I did a sketch of a timeskip character of Lime while at work. Once I get home, I’ll try to give it more detail in Microsoft Paint.

I’ll have to fix her eyes to make her become a 20+ year old character.

Edit: finally did some details such as color and pose. Though, I had a bit of help looking for that pose similar to 5DS's Luna timeskip.

8F742617-7283-4894-BFA0-C7C8786FCE42.jpeg

lime timeskip.png

• Like 1