Side Quest Guide

Hypa

8 minutes ago, BSPaladin said:

Thank you. Also about the "Highly Classified" mission, I gave her the Nightmare Meddalion. Now what do I do? How do I get my reward?

I think there's nothing to do after giving her the nightmare Meddalion.

Maybe I'm wrong but someone can always justify this :P 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Paul25 said:

I think there's nothing to do after giving her the nightmare Meddalion.

Maybe I'm wrong but someone can always justify this :P 

Actually I tried something that for some reason crossed my mind as soon as I asked, and it worked! Buy a Nightmare Meddalion again from the witch and go to sleep. Wander around Nightmare City and you will find her.

I'm stuck on the lighthouse mission- I've gone to the three lighthouses, then the first note said I was supposed to go to the jungle cave, but I went there and there's nobody there- and the youtube videos don't help because it looks like the cave's been redone since then and there's no rockclimb option. Is the quest still doable or am I missing something? 

7 hours ago, flygontrainer said:

I'm stuck on the lighthouse mission- I've gone to the three lighthouses, then the first note said I was supposed to go to the jungle cave, but I went there and there's nobody there- and the youtube videos don't help because it looks like the cave's been redone since then and there's no rockclimb option. Is the quest still doable or am I missing something? 

You have go to Terajuma cave.The cave is located near where you fought Valerie.

Spoiler

capture000.thumb.PNG.dd974e974339163bbe9a0d70ecbc75cd.PNG

The cave was not redone as far as i know.The password for the door is 9867.

4 hours ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

I feel really stupid, but where is the lighthouse on Route 6? I've looked literally everywhere and cannot find it to save my life. I found the other two. 

From the east entrance of Aquamarine Cave, go up as soon as you enter and go up the ladder.

• 4 weeks later...

The images don't seem to be loading for me, are the images no longer functioning?

Also I'm trying to do the Hidden Library 2 sidequests were I go investigate the 3 locations (Hotel, Franks lab, and the largest fountain in Gearen) I've got the event at the first two but I can't find/activate the third one. I assumed it was the giant fountain in Leaflet Garden but I don't see the lady there.

11 minutes ago, pyrowolf said:

The images don't seem to be loading for me, are the images no longer functioning?

Also I'm trying to do the Hidden Library 2 sidequests were I go investigate the 3 locations (Hotel, Franks lab, and the largest fountain in Gearen) I've got the event at the first two but I can't find/activate the third one. I assumed it was the giant fountain in Leaflet Garden but I don't see the lady there.

It's the garden to the south of East East Gearen. With the Lilligant fountains.

3 minutes ago, pyrowolf said:

Yeah, this guide is old enough that most of the images have 404'd, though the guide itself is accurate for the most part (though only goes up to ep 7, I think).

5 minutes ago, pyrowolf said:

If Leaflet Garden is the Hotel Roof, then no.  The park is a good place.

I don't think I've been to East East Gearan yet, just got to Shiedron and wanted to do the sidequests before going on with plot, also while trying to find East East Gearon on the map I noticed that the right arrow key does not work on the map for some reason?

7 minutes ago, pyrowolf said:

I don't think I've been to East East Gearan yet, just got to Shiedron and wanted to do the sidequests before going on with plot, also while trying to find East East Gearon on the map I noticed that the right arrow key does not work on the map for some reason?

I mean where Venam's house and gym is. Head south. I just called it East East cause I wasn't sure if the place in the center was Just Gearen or both accessible parts comprise East Gearen. Sorry for the confusion. (west gearen is the inaccessible part after all)

Edited by Cataline

Just now, pyrowolf said:

That map glitch was fixed in a patch months ago.  You will do well to update to the current patch before progressing too far.

The park is south of the shopping District

Just now, pyrowolf said:

Holy crap theres a park there? I just saw the trees and didn't think to mash my face against them to see if there was another area there, I thought it was a wall...

Quite a few entrances are like that, so keep your eyes peeled.  I would seriously download the newest patch or you might encounter a bug that will halt your progress.

6 minutes ago, pyrowolf said:

I just downloaded the game like 3 days ago, from this site even so I'm not really sure were to get this patch.

It's On the download page. Dw about it. You copy paste everything into the Data folder if I'm remembering correctly.

Edited by Cataline

1 minute ago, pyrowolf said:

I just downloaded the game like 3 days ago, from this site even so I'm not really sure were to get this patch.

I would have though that the the current game download came patched now, but the map bug with it not moving right really was patched months ago.  Strange.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me? I recently jumped from V6 game to V9 game . The problem that i am facing is that for the hidden library 3 quest , the library is not opened . So i went back gearen city to complete hidden library quest . So i thought i have to do all hidden library quest . But as i went to sheridan village , i discovered that my hidden library 2 quest is completed . So what should i do to get access to the hidden library ? 

1 minute ago, gryson said:

any tips on the get an item (keckleon) quest?

i keep running into a kekleon and that's a big problem

I think there is a way to do it better, but it's possible to just keep soft resetting until you luck out and end up near an exit right off the bat.  Or maybe the latter is the only way to do it.

On 8/12/2017 at 4:45 PM, noobmc said:

Can anyone help me? I recently jumped from V6 game to V9 game . The problem that i am facing is that for the hidden library 3 quest , the library is not opened . So i went back gearen city to complete hidden library quest . So i thought i have to do all hidden library quest . But as i went to sheridan village , i discovered that my hidden library 2 quest is completed . So what should i do to get access to the hidden library ? 

help please? anyone?

4 hours ago, seki108 said:

I think there is a way to do it better, but it's possible to just keep soft resetting until you luck out and end up near an exit right off the bat.  Or maybe the latter is the only way to do it.

well, that's the way i did it, but it's kinda lame

so i thought there was a better way