7th Street

Pokemon Princess

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

eh i dont know if i should make a new topic for this but....

you know the place bennet takes after you enter and find him on 7th street the cult like place...

i cannot find a way to get the statues to make the door open any help

eh i dont know if i should make a new topic for this but....

you know the place bennet takes after you enter and find him on 7th street the cult like place...

i cannot find a way to get the statues to make the door open any help

It can be a bit tricky.

For example, if the text is 1-23, you would enter 01-23

You put a 0 before numbers up to 10. As soon as the text reads 10(or higher)-XX, you can enter 10-XX

How do I get to Iolia Valley? (I just got out of Elias' prison place)

... You didn't look at Luna's dialogue did you? Go back to Radomus Labirinth... and find it...

I'm not going to say where it is exactly...

I can't find out how to get in. ._. I joined team Aqua, and another thread said I needed to talk to the leader there, but he just tells me we'll raid the Magma base tonight. v.v

I can't find out how to get in. ._. I joined team Aqua, and another thread said I needed to talk to the leader there, but he just tells me we'll raid the Magma base tonight. v.v

That's because you were supposed to raid the base A LONG TIME ago... Since you didn't, you're gonna have to do it now...

Uhhhhh.....

I feel like I'm having more trouble than I ought to be, but where on 7th street is Bennett? I can't find him anywhere. v.v

1st step - Find a guy that is talking about blasfemy or something (He looks like El...)

2nd step - Talk with a guy that is from your gang (In 7th street)... If he says something like "go get him tiger" you talked with the right person

3rd step - Go to the place in 7th street where you can heal your pokemon

4th step - Get out of the place

The rest is obvious...

But.... I've done all that stuff. I've spoken with everyone, I think. =3

If you did all that then:

After getting out of the healing thing, go to the right >>>>>>>>

If Benett is not there, maybe you didn't foudn the Aqua Leader down there? If you didn't, then you should...

After finding the aqua leader, repeat what i just said...

(Tempest, you can't handle the Prankster...)

I think I did the impossible, after a hour of looking carefully though this since I'm stuck, I have no idea what to do after the 7th street, is that a good thing.

You should have gotten the crystal plug from Luna. Go to the tree in Vanhanen Labyrinth.

Tempest, you shouldn't say things like that... That's what people get when they don't pay attention to dialogue ^^

But sure, follow Tempest. Bring Rock Smash and Pacience...

And repels. I went through 42. But that puzzle is the best one in a pokemon game I've played.

On a complete unrelated thing, there's a TM there right? Did you manage to get it? (It's by the end of it, i can't reach it though...)

EDIT: I'm goign back there... I'll report later ^^

Edited by Vinny953