Silvally Memories

Wolfox

hello.

As it's confirmed that Silvally is obtainable in ep 17, it's only obvious that the Memory drives that change its typing will also be obtainable. And I have a little question about them.

Before that tho, allow me to tell you a little story:

When I first played through Moon, I made sure that before I went UB Hunting I had a Silvally as good as possible. I ended up with a Jolly one with perfect IV's in all but HP and speed, and those being close to perfect. I used it for all the UB catches cuz you know, it was made to fight the beasts. I ran into a minor issue tho, going through the entire items bag every time I wanted to switch types was a bitch and a half. So I had the idea to put all the Memories in the "Free Space" section and only keeping them there. This made using Silvally a lot more convenient for me personally. So my question is: Could in ep 18 or something the Mailbag or something be coded to either Free Space or a space just for those Memories or potentially the items that serve like those Memories for other Pokémon (Like the plates or Arceus and the Drives for Genesect)? Or is this perhaps better suited as an idea for a mod?

Thanks for reading and please let me know if you like the idea. if you think it's a stupid idea or even if you never realized Free Space in gen 7 could be used for this.

Have a nice day/night regardless :)

• Global Mods

I think a free space could be cool, though I've never used them a huge amount in main games that had them. 

what I've been hoping for for a while (while might be harder to implement) is being able to sort by 'type', so things like all the job applications are together and all the battle held items are together, and within that all the plates are together, all the incenses are together, all the type boosts are together, all the choice items are together, all the orbs are together etc. healing items put potion, super potion, hyper potion, max potion, full restore in order, then have all the status heals, then all the vitamins etc etc.

• Administrators

We probably wouldn't be looking to make big changes to things like that at this point but it could possibly be a late feature implement if we have time in E19 or something.

That said, for E17 the mail pocket has already been reappropriated to being a 'Crystals' pocket, for Mega-stones and Z-Crystals

If we were going to do free space in the future I suppose I'd break the battle items pocket because honedgely who even uses those.... (yes ok some people but not enough to justify a full pocket)

19 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

We probably wouldn't be looking to make big changes to things like that at this point but it could possibly be a late feature implement if we have time in E19 or something.

That said, for E17 the mail pocket has already been reappropriated to being a 'Crystals' pocket, for Mega-stones and Z-Crystals

If we were going to do free space in the future I suppose I'd break the battle items pocket because honedgely who even uses those.... (yes ok some people but not enough to justify a full pocket)

thanks for the answer