Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C-MC

What if Pokemon Reborn was an anime series

What if the pokemon reborn game was translated into an anime by OLM Inc. the official animation company that does the main Pokemon series, 

who would you want to direct it, based on what animation style and who would you want to cast for the main characters - Vero, Kuro, Alice, Cain, Fern, Victoria, Anna, Arclight, Blake, Cal, Heather ect... (both japanese and english dub)...

Kiki: I will not let you do as you please in Apophyll

Solaris: Omae wa mou shindeiru...

Adrienn-san: Oh I wonder what that weird glowing light is, let's explore the cave underneath...

DIO-SAMA Baby Arceus: ZA WARUDO! Toki yo tomare!

10 years later

Baby Arceus: ... zero. Soshite, toki wa ugoki dasu.

I'd love to see it, but the chance of that happening is real, really low

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

I'd love to see it, but the chance of that happening is real, really low

I know that, that's why I said what if it would happen..

what would the possibilities be, but now with the power of petitions it's not far from reality ya know

If reborn was an anime series, it would quickly turn into a long series of Nonary games with Junko masterminding every death.

It would never be included, because Pokemon was made for kids and the anime don't have death scenes. The heaviest scene that Pokemon have ever made was back to the Kanto when Ash was going to the Safari Zone and the man put a rifle on his head to not try to catch the Dratini that there belongs (can't remember exactly of everything), or the Porygon's scene that Pikachu hurt little children in real life.

@Maelstromif Lin = Junko.......

Lin [ Monokuma mode ] : Upupupupupu..... Nothing beats the suffering and death of humanity in the morning... Hahahahahaha

@Hooligan Unless..... they wanna try a heavy, thrilling, and depressing series [ for adults obviously, just for once ] this time and i wonder if the abandoned power plant, tourmaline desert and Agate's abandoned house will be made like a gory horror games XD

Perhaps Starlight Divide. Not that much copyright to bypass.

On 10/20/2017 at 6:19 AM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

@Maelstromif Lin = Junko.......

Lin [ Monokuma mode ] : Upupupupupu..... Nothing beats the suffering and death of humanity in the morning... Hahahahahaha

@Hooligan Unless..... they wanna try a heavy, thrilling, and depressing series [ for adults obviously, just for once ] this time and i wonder if the abandoned power plant, tourmaline desert and Agate's abandoned house will be made like a gory horror games XD

Oh no. Ame would be Junko.