IN YO FACE *NUDGE* *NUDGE*

RhythmMelody

Welp, here I am. And kinda lost for words. But who cares, actions over words and cookies over actions so... cookies for everyone?

I saw this super duper itsy bitsy teenie weenie introduction guide and it told me to HEAVILY focus on the content of my introduction, which means I guess, that I shouldn't keep on spamming useless contentless junk of crap and instead tell y'all a bit about my big ol' self. The introduction guide told me to not be timid and be coinfident instead so let me tell you, I'm more handsome than Cain, cooler than Blake, hotter than Charlotte and ofc more glorious than even king of awesomness Fern, klar soweit? Yeah anyway, back to the roots and lets get going. Since my account's named RhythmMelody it is pretty obvious that I'll be roaming around under that name. I'm currently 21 years old, hailing from germany. As a german I'm no native speaker so if I keep on babbling and it does not make any sense what I'm saying languge wise, just tell me. If my babbling is without thought and logic in itself, than I fear I won't be able to help you.

Now, back on track. Introduction. As you might have noticed, if you read up to this point, I pretty much like to talk - or write - stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. Plz bear with me even if it is unbearable. Anyway, let's talk about the most important thing in this thread: me. As I told you my name, age and native country, I guess I could also tell you that I'm a student and (who could have guessed?) that I like pokemon. My love for pokemon started back when I was young, my big bro always played the gold-edition and little freaky kid that I was, it was great if he let me watch. Later on I got the silver-edition and was able to play by myself. I never got into the anime of pokemon and actually never got to like or play any of following generations. But then I found Reborn here via 9gag and it sparked my pokemon-love again and I started playing. Thats actually a year ago now and today I finally decided on a whim, I could just create an account here and yeah. Here I am? Oh btw my hobbies are manga, writing stories, fitnesscenter and reading books and lately I found myself watching Game of Thrones.

Thats it for now and yeah. TADA!?