If you could bring back any former TM move

• Global Mods

If you could make a move that was a TM in previous gens but isn't anymore a TM move again, which would you choose? And for a bonus question, which current TM would you have it replace?

I'd bring back one of the following three:

Giga Drain

Dig (for field convenience)

Dragon Pulse

I'd have it replace Quash, which I don't think deserves TM status. 

I would bring back Brine, just so Scald is no longer a TM.

Also, I kinda miss having a Metronome TM. I REALLY want to get a legal Metronome Arceus around.

Also, Softboiled for Unaware Calm Mind Clefable, Pay Day for grinding, and Counter for everybody, tough Metal Burst would be cooler. And Recycle for trolling angelcakeholes carrying full Stall teams with something like Funbro. Seriously, why ban a set that only works on a pokemon with: no special attacks, no set up moves, no Toxic, and no switching moves; and that requires the opponent to be either an idiot that stays in on Block or lacking any answer to a Slowbro capable of taking advantage of it (the most extreme, Hone Claws Dugtrio)

Edited by SJMistery
more TMs

Seismic Toss from Gen 1 to save trading stuff from gen 3, or to give stuff like Audino a neat damage dealing move.

Curse from Gen 2, maybe some stuff will find it useful idk.

Whirlpool from Gen 2/4, just because some stuff might like it.

Bullet Seed from Gen 3, since it's actually good.

this is an interesting question, seeing as I never paid 100% to most TM's it's kinda hard xD

while it's not really getting a TM back I would switch Quash with Extracensory, it has always been one of my favorite moves since it hits hard, it has a lot of PP overall, the move animation is just amazing in gen 4(or is that just me?) and ofcourse, 10% chance to flinch is not terrible

Edited by Wolfox Glace

Bubblebeam, Water Gun, Focus Punch, and DYNAMIC PUNCH!!! Buff bubble beam to make it have more viability through increased power or secondary effects. Water gun can remain how it is. Buff Focus Punch to make it two hits to lose focus and reduce accuracy. DYNAMIC PUNCH!!! Replace useless tm's such as thunderbolt, flamethrower, fire blast, and thunder.