mewtwo

mackman22

Everyone to play the story through will find Mewtwo. Because it's owned by a trainer, you're correct in saying it cannot be caught.

Unless it's a Shadow Mewtwo and we had a Snag Machine, hmm

No, but if you aren't ready for it, sure.

Well yeah, tbh when I first went there I didn't have my trusted Galvantula with me. After he handed my ass to me the first time and I came back to the circus I took Galvantula with me just for him. Turned out it was an MVP against Terra too.

BUG BUZZ IS SOOOOOOOOOO OP.

Well yeah, tbh when I first went there I didn't have my trusted Galvantula with me. After he handed my ass to me the first time and I came back to the circus I took Galvantula with me just for him. Turned out it was an MVP against Terra too.

BUG BUZZ IS SOOOOOOOOOO OP.

I already had my team built by the time I got to Aventurine, but I'm way too lazy to get Joltik anyway, let alone raise it. :P

Galvantula was an easy replacement for Pachirisu/Emolga, especially after finding out the next leaders were Psychic and Dark. I loved it ever since I got one in Black, and it was such a great help. IMO the best Bug type and my favorite Electric type.

haha, no, guys, by "trainer" Lost meant that Ame'd set up the usual so you couldn't catch it, like the steelix and pangoro "trainers". the mewtwo fight shows up... well, i don't need to tell you, it's pretty obvious once you get there.

How did some random trainer get Mewtwo!?! :blink: Well at least my Samurott knows Mega Horn so I should be okay...

Just hope that it won't hit you with a Psystrike :D

But judging from your post in the other thread which mentions that you haven't met El yet, you've got a looong way to go before you face this monster.

Guys, let's be fucking real here. Mewtwo is a cakewalk when you have 45 team members to face it with. Screw catching it, I'll destroy everything with my big ass Wailord, outspeed with Sharpedo/Galvantula, Rek house with Blaziken/Darmanitan/Lucario, Wall with Chesnaught/Sylveon and just obliterate everything with my other members. Can't wait to do my 70 member showcase by the end of Reborn :]

• 8 months later...