Danganronpa X Pokemon Rejuvenation: Gundham Tanaka and his rodents explore Aevium! (Latest defeated: Keta)

Jess

4 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I can see that. I can't wait to see the new companions he catches and how their personalities will be. :)

Expect the personalities of some to slightly change or get new traits as they grow and evolve too... Also, some very interesting additions will happen soon...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Candy said:

Gundham is so cute when he remembers his mother~ adorablissimo~

Looking forward to Maga-Z packing a punchasso :D

Gundham is so nice! <3 :D 

Maga-Z will wreak havoc in many, many occasions! I'd never manage to advance past Keta without her anyways... Plus, she made many unbelievably hard battles, easier!

Also, today's chapter was the last one of me in "Normal" difficulty. Everything past Dimensional Rift Galvantula is in "intense" difficulty, so, grab popcorn and watch me get rekt...

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 11: A new hope!

My most sincere apologies for taking a while to update this with my progress! I was trying to cope with real life. But now... Back into it!

So,With Melia gone, deceased as we are told, but with me having doubts about it, I also saw Venam and Ren leaving me... Apparently to get stronger, but thing was that I still was powerless and unable to protect a person I held dear. In this or another realm, I will find Melia again... But as my rodents saw me in tears, they climbed on my tear-soaked crimson scarf. If I were my ordinary self, I'd tell them off for desecrating such an ancient Tanaka artifact like my scarf. But now... I was just speechless... They took off my scarf and placed it on a rock to dry from my tears, leaving me bare-necked...

Spoiler

SeXI1Hj.png

And then, they started Nuzzling my cheeks and neck... It really made me feel better... I wasn't alone, to the least...

Gundham: "Th... Thank you, young demons...", I muttered and a smile appeared again on my lips.

But then...

*Maga-Z, the Pachirisu used Nuzzle on Gundham!*

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "Oiiiiiii, you numbnuts! Took us an age to get him back to his senses and you just Paralyzed him again!"

Cham-P, the Alolan Raticate in chorus with Kairi Hime, the Bibarel: "IT'S LUNCH TIME ANYWAYS, LET'S EAT TILL HE MOVES AGAIN!"

*Jum-P, the Quilava opens the backpack... and tossing everyone around an Oran Berry and force feeds my stuttering self a Cheri Berry*

Gundham: "OK, you infernal pests! Time for lunch!", I said, relieved from paralysis and placed my scarf on the Amethyst Cave's floor for my 'mons and I to sit on.

Bun, the Lopunny: "Oh... no no... Ooooops...."

Bun had dropped his Oran Berry again...

Kairi Hime, the Bibarel: "Still clumsy, huh?", giggled Kairi Hime and petted Bun's head with her flat beavery tail... 

Then, she and Bun stood up and followed the Oran Berry as it tumbled down the slope of the Cave's narrow passage... It stopped rolling when it gently hit a big rock... But, as soon as Bun and Kairi Hime were there, the Oran Berry had gone!

And there was a peculiar brown stone next to the original rock... 

Bun, the Lopunny: "Th... This stone wasn't here before... It's brown and... plated?...."

Bun tapped the circular stone with his ears. And then, we heard the stone giggle...

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Impossible! Stones don't have sensory receptors, hence it is not possible to tickle a stone!"

And then...

Spoiler

RAsuxi4.gif

It was a little Sandshrew! It was smaller than the average Sandshrew, quite shy, and seemed scared! 

Bun, the Lopunny: "H... hey... Have you seen my Oran Berry? It landed around here..."

Me and the rest of my squad had managed to catch up by now and we had actually surrounded the wild Sandshrew, which seemed too frightened to answer...

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "Can't you see that his lips are coated in Berry Juice? He has eaten your Berry, Bun! He is a thief!"

My Nidorina intervened in her lab coat, holding a weird electronic device that looked like a Geiger counter. The wild Sandshrew was shuddering, as Kairi Hime and Gaidoku were staring at him angrily, but I ordered them to relax and don't do anything rash...

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Don't be too harsh on him... My Pokemon emotion detector senses high levels of anxiety and hints of a PTSD on this subject."

San-D, the Patrat: "My demonic Skull Scepter's eyes confirm it... They glow with an eerie purple light, with grey flashes. He's scared and unable to think clearly..."

I squat down and looked at him, extending my arm... In my palm there was another Oran Berry, which it readily grabbed and munched on...

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Poor thing is starving and cold!"

Kairi Hime placed some of the tree branches she always carries with her for snacks on the floor, and Jum-P ignited them with an Ember, setting up a fire... Then, we all sat around the tiny Sandshrew...

When he finished his lunch, he burped loudly...

Cham-P, the Alolan Raticate: "Ey, that was a good one! We can train for the hot dog eating contest of Gearen one time, if you'd like!"

Sandshrew giggled, but stayed silent. I talked to it... Asked him what had happened...

Gundham: "So... Why are you alone? My lifelong studies on your demonic cult tell me that you live in large groups and rarely surface above ground, even in caves..."

Wild Sandshrew: "Y... yes... Reason is, my family has exiled me... *sniffs*"

Gundham: "What?! So, a demon fallen from grace?... What crime have you committed, young one?"

Wild Sandshrew: "You see... I was supposed to learn to hunt and feed my family too... I had been taught how to, and they sent me to hunt baby Durants, which live deep underground... But... When I spotted them... I just warned them to leave, they were so cute, and so vulnerable..."

Gundham: "A magnanimous creature from Hell... This is quite rare... Was that behaviour tolerated?"

Wild Sandshrew: "They gave me another chance, when the cave strangely was infested with Joltics... But, I again failed to kill them... Then, they saw me hiding some from the Sandslash hunting patrol... And they banished me from our underground city... *sobs* And I've been starving for a week since then... I am a freak they said, a Sandshrew that can't eat Bugs..."

Gundham: "I am a cast out too... A freak... Humans are better off without me... So, I know that feeling... We might have something in common..."

Kairi Hime, The Bibarel: "In this case, come with us! Gundham is a weirdo, but he feeds us well!"

Gundham: "And I can hear well, you mischievous succubus!"

Sandshrew laughed together with my other 'mons... I named him Tsuchizumi, the Sand Mouse demon! And "captured" him easily, without a battle! But it was more like starting a friend journey with him, than a capture...

With that over, I wore my (now dried over fire) scarf and decided that, before going to Sheridan Village, we should go back to Gearen Laboratory and see if I had a use for the Room ID Card I found while rummaging into Melia's blood-covered things at Amethyst Cave... When we reached Gearen City again, Jum-P met again with that no-longer stray Buizel, Which I had nicknamed Mizumi... The Water Mouse... They were happy to catch up with each other, so I let them stay out of their Pokeballs, and we headed towards Gearen Laboratory... When we finally got there there, I swept the card into a Card slider, similarly to paying with a credit card. I heard a beeping sound and then the door unlocked. I opened the door... It was Melia's room... And, quite weirdly, I could hear a strange sound of tiny footsteps on the floor... Just a pitter patter, but every time I turned around I saw nothing...

Gundham: "REVEAL YOURSELF, FOUL DEMON AND FACE YOUR DESTINY!", I shouted to intimidate the mysterious evil force...

But I could feel my scarf's grip getting more and more loose around my neck... Suddenly, after a few times of turning round and round while searching for the invisible threat, I felt my scarf going completely, leaving my neck bare, once again...

Mizumi, the Buizel: "Would you look at that!", Mizumi said while pointing to the bed...

Spoiler

YZcBgtt.png

A tiny Mincinno was all snuggled in my scarf! And looking at me all blushed with her big eyes...

Wild(?) Mincinno: "Mmmmmm, soft... *purr* sleepy..."

Hidenka was pulling on my sleeve, holding her emotion detector again... It was beeping wildly...

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Sir... She was locked in here... She just hides her feelings, ask her what happened..."

I nodded and talked to the tiny rodent...

Gundham: "Hey! Don't depart for the land of dreams yet! Share your dark past with me..."

Wild(?) Mincinno: "Professor Creepyblond said not to talk to strangers! And to stay hidden from Evil Crimsonhaired woman!"

Gundham: "Jenner?! And... Madelis?!"

Wild(?) Mincinno: "Uh huh... She had me in a huge tube and was forcing dark thoughts into my brain... Professor Creepyblond released me... He said that his daughter would take good care of me when all this was over... But she hasn't come here yet..."

Gundham: "So... He saved you... He is indeed not on Team Xen side anymore... I wonder though, what malicious experiment they were running on you..."

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Shadowfication."

Gundham: "What?!"

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Depleting a Pokemon from its original personality by constant infusion of dark thoughts is the long-forgotten process of Pokemon Shadowfication. It used to be performed via brainwashing, but with advanced technology it can be performed through brainwave manipulation."

The Mincinno was staring into the void without understanding a word. I, on the other hand...

Gundham: "Will she be OK?"

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "The process was not completed. Her original personality has successfully withheld the false one. However, no compact studies have been run to pinpoint the effects of non-successful Shadowfiction. In the Pokemon itself, or the offsprings..."

San-D, the Patrat: "Darkness within leaves marks."

Gundham: "I am a... friend of Melia's... But she is... is... having a trip at the moment... I can't let you alone here... Would you like to come with us?", I asked the wild Mincinno...

Wild(?) Mincinno: "Zzzzz... Sure.... Warm... Soft..."

I laughed silently, in order to not wake her up... A scarf demon... Erimakuma shall be your name... I whispered in her ear as I carried her, while she was tucked in my scarf, like carrying a baby...

Erimakuma, the Mincinno: "Zzz... I like it, Chuunibyu-kun...", she whispered in my ear during her sleep...

Hmmm, I thought to myself... She doesn't understand the demonic Tanaka powers yet...

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Or she has seen right through you, Sir..."

Gundham: "Hush up, pest!", I told to Hidenka, and we made our way towards Amethyst Cave again, trying to reach Sheridan Village...

Hidenka also collected an Exp.Share from Melia's room... So, I gave it to Tsuchizumi, my Sandshrew and helped him increase his strength... Soon, we encountered Karrina's Gang, trying to take out a gang that was terrorizing people that tried to cross the Amethyst Cave... And we battled their leader, Charly... Funny name for a leader... But he turned out to be quite strong, especially since I was switch-training both Tsuchizumi, my Sandshrew and Pomeranian, my Rockruff at the same time... But, when I took it more seriously... I easily defeated him (minute 13:53 of the following video, Part 13)!

After going deeper into the Cave, I eventually reached the exit... Which was also the entrance to Sheridan Village!

Immediately, I faced a young purple-haired girl discussing with an old lady... Apparently, the village leader is a Sensei who has strayed away from the teachings of unity and harmony... And the young girl, Aelita understands this... The village is losing people due to its leader's wrongdoings... And Aelita... Thinks so clearly...

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Boss, stop blushing... We get it, she's cute and passionate! Can we get on, we've got stuff to do!!!"

Gundham: "Err... I'm... not... Blush-"

Spoiler

8Zbe3NC.jpg

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "An increased heart rate was detected by emotion detector; Affectious feelings are being developed."

Gundham: "WILL YOU TAKE THIS THING AWAY AT LAST?! Also, I thought it only worked on Pokemon..."

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "It's Emotion Detector v1.2. It includes emotions of Pokemon Trainers too."

I swear, the scientific capabilities of her will drive me insane beyond belief one day... Soon, Aelita decides to run and go talk with the Sensei, while the Eldest welcomes me to the village...

After that, and while we roam around the village a bit, trying to get used to it, Tsuchizumi starts glowing after defeating a trainer's Machop and Makuhita... And evolves into a beautiful Sandslash (minute 30:44 of the following video, Part 13)!

Part 13: Reaching Sheridan Village!

Spoiler

In the next chapter, we will go introduce ourselves to Aelit-

Jum-P, the Quilava: "So, we will work towards satisfying your urges, Boss...."

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "What a waste of tim-"

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Is that so, Gaidoku... *sniffs* A waste of time is what I am to you... *sulks*"

I laughed as Gaidoku complimented Hidenka to get on her good books again! So yes! That's what we'll do next time! And work towards getting our inner peace again! This place looks perfect for some meditation. And I need to strengthen my bonds with the evil spirits that constitute my aura again.

Till then, enjoy everyone! And leave your comments below! :);) 

The team members so far:

Spoiler

quilava.gif

Jum-P, the Quilava (Male)

nidorino.gif

Gaidoku, the Nidorino (Male)

nidorina.gif

Hidenka, the Nidorina (Female)

pachirisu.gif

Maga-Z, the Pachirisu (Female)

bibarel-f.gif

Kairi Hime, the Bibarel (Female)

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

raticate-alola.gif

Cham-P, the Alolan Raticate (Female)

rockruff.gif

Pomeranian, the Rockruff (Female)

sandslash.gif

Tsuchizumi, the Sandslash (Male)

patrat.gif

San-D, the Patrat (Female)

minccino.gif

Erimakuma, the Minccino (Female)

Guest star-never battling:

buizel.gif

Mizumi, the Buizel (Male)

1 minute ago, Thundermaze said:

I am so gonna read this from the start~

Haha, yay!!! Tell me what you think!

First, like, 4 chapters aren't that good, too many frames. So, if you get bored by stuff you already know, feel free to skip them, boring introduction anyways! I prefer the style it got from the 5th chapter :D 

@Candy Pashimina is super-cute,lol! Dunno if they're similar character-wise as well with Erimakuma though...

She's quite timid... And maybe, I say MAYBE, her imperfect shadowfication will interfere with her in various ways...

Lol, now I have to catch up with Vanilla's story... I will probably make a revision too... Too good to read while having gaps! :D 

9 minutes ago, Jess said:

@Candy Passimina is super-cute,lol! Dunno if they're similar character-wise as well with Erimakuma though...

She's quite timid... And maybe, I say MAYBE, her imperfect shadowfication will interfere with her in various ways...

Lol, now I have to catch up with Vanilla's story... I will probably make a revision too... Too good to read while having gaps! :D 

Since Hamtaro is a children's show, most of the characters are bland, and Pashmina ain't different.

Me thinks Erimakuma-chan will be much more interesting, and I'm intrigued to find out what will be the consequences of imperfect shadowfication *joins Hidenka's scientist group*

2 minutes ago, Candy said:

*joins Hidenka's scientist group*

Haha, she would sit there watching you running biology experiments for hours! :D 

Hidenka is seriously my soul-pokemon currently... xD

@J-Awesome_One

@Candy

Gundham didn't catch feelings for Melia... They just became good friends, that's how he refers to her as well... His "friend" whom he wasn't able to save.

Maybe Aelita will be something more for Gundham, maybe not, who knows... Truth is, though, that he tends to like passionate people who stick with their morals, even though he prefers t keep safe distance from " lowly human beings"...

11 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I wonder how a Pokemon journey would go if Gundham, Vanilla and James went together.

Vanilla would provide the necessary musclepower and badass-ness, Gundham the brains when it comes to interacting with Pokemon and the edginess and James his kindness and goofiness.

I kinda like the mix! :D 

1 hour ago, DemICE said:

If society was ran by Quilavas,  someone who would standing in the rain, enjoying it would have been as edgelord as can be.

Jum-P and his water-liking character starts worrying me... I don't know where this would possibly lead to... And to what degree this could be useful...

Regardless, such an interesting beast he is!

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 12: In the search for purity!

After reaching Sheridan Village, I was a bit lost. I tried to look for the Gym Leader, who turned out to be the Sensei, Keta. For some weird reasns that nobody knew though, the -once friendly and kindhearted- Sensei had closed his door and heart to the villagers and to everyone, including Aelita, the most promising one of his disciples. Aelita was nowhere to be reached either, so I presumed she was trying to put some sense into Sensei's mind...

So, the only thing I could do, was talk to the Eldest, in order to get some guidance myself...

Gundham: "Hello, oh wise Eldest! May a lowly demon ask for your advic-"

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Cut the crap already, you're gonna weird her away!"

Gundham: "Will you let me talk without interrupting me at last!?"

Erimakuma, the Mincinno (while tucked in Gundham's scarf): "Zzzzz. eh... Huh... Yawwwwwwwwn... Why is Chuunibyu-kun shouting? I was having a weird dream..."

Eldest: "Hello, young and troubled one..."

Gundham: "Troubled? I only want some guidance on where to find Aelita and Sensei... My goal is to become stronger... As soon as possible for... My reasons..."

Eldest: "You claim to know what you have to do, yet you are lost..."

Jum-P, the Quilava: "He is lost 99% of time, Old Lady knows her shit!"

Gundham: "Hush up already!"

Hidenka, the Nidorina (pointing her emotion-detector towards me): "Pulses increasing, adrenaline levels rising, Boss is infuriated!"

I knelt down. "These abominable devils are going to drive me crazy!", I whispered to myself. And then, I heard the Eldest's laughter. She sat next to me, on the soft soil next to a nearby small lake where frogs resided. 

Eldest: "Your aura is split in half. Your darkness is just a shell. Others carry shiny armor, you carry your darkness. Your yin cloaks your yang, hiding the truth."

Gundham: "I accept your wise words, Eldest, yet I don't embrace them. For I am the Son of Darkness that brings terror to anyone who finds himself in my path... My evil eye will bring disaster upon anyone who maintains eye-contact with it..."

Erimakuma, the Mincinno (while tucked in Gundham's scarf): "Zzzzz. eh... Huh... Yawwwwwn... Red contact lens... Sleepy... Zzzzzzzz"

Gundham: "You demons won't stop being obnoxious today, will you..."

Eldest: "Your close friends can see right through your armor... Yet, your noble darkness is tainted... Your thought is clouded..."

Gundham: "Eldest... I reached Aevium to make amends for my past sins. Yet, I am cursed... My mother was kidnapped by Team Xen. And right when I made new friends, one of them was murdered... All I want is to get stronger. To eliminate this curse. And Team Xen."

Eldest: "If you keep focusing on the wrong goal, you shall fail, Yin... You must clean your aura first... And your way will be presented in front of you.."

Gundham: "Err... I thank you, Eldest, yet my name isn't Yin... I am Gundham Tanaka, the last heir of the Tanaka Empire..."

Eldest: "Nice to meet you Gundham... But, allow me to call you Yin... Now, all foreigners must complete a task, before being accepted as Sheridan villagers as well... Yours shall be to complete the help requests at the Help Centre..."

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "Old Lady has lost it! Wants to burden us with chores! We got stuff to do Boss!"

Gundham: "We indeed have work to do... And not much time to waste... Yet... We have to respect the rituals of the places we visit..."

So, we headed to the Help Centre... I kinda got grasp of what the Eldest was on about. She sounded very serious and spoke with riddles, but... I indeed need to regain my focus. I can't allow the calamities to cloud my judgement. Helping people isn't what I casually do, but I have to redeem myself anyways... So, after getting to the Help Centre, I started accepting various requests for assistance... I helped a young guy with his quest about the Gearen Hidden Library... He gave me three places to head to and search... Underneath Chrisola Hotel, under the biggest fountain in Gearen and underneath Dr. Jenkel's Laboratory... So, troublesome as it was, I went running...

When I was outside Chrisola Hotel, I met again with Karen, the weird lady whom I had met while saving the Starly, in the first ever quest I undertook, in Gearen's Help Centre.

Jum-P, the Quilava: "I like this lady!"

Gundham: "She commands the dark forces and calls me a Little Dove! The Dark Overlord of Ice. LITTLE DUCK!"

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Yes, what's not to like about her!"

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Eh... Doctor Jenkel liked her too, after visiting his lab to investigate, so she must be a good person..."

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "He doesn't like her, he is digging her, if ya know what I mean... *wink*"

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "She is a lame weird seductress! Besides, such thing as magic doesn't exist, science explains everything! She's a fraud! Hmph!"

Anyways, the thing is that the Hidden Library actually exists! And it is under the biggest fountain of Gearen City!

Jum-P, the Quilava: "I like that fountain, it's soothing to hear the tiny floating water droplets fizz as they evaporate on my firey scarf!"

Gundham: "You start worrying me... Fire types don't like water!"

Kairi Hime, the Bibarel: "Yes, you are getting edgier than Gundham!"

Jum-P, the Quilava: "That's just a prejudice, Fire types enjoy Water! Now shoot a water gun on top of me, it hasn't rained in a while..."

Hidenka, the Nidorina: *takes notes like a maniac*

Gundham: "Hidenka, can you explain his behaviour? Jum-P is giving me the chills lately!"

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "I'll work on it... For now, just let's prevent him from getting too much water contact!"

Regardless, the Hidden Library emits a bad energy from every nook and cranny of it... It's not like me to feel... well, not scared, but uneasy, in a place like this... Turns out that the Garufan, the Tribe that created the library hated Pokemon... And only used them to make them serve them, to harvest their power... But, at least I got an Ancient Book out of it, to translate the Garufan scripts when I find them... Its aura is purely demonic, but still... Hidenka will find a way to prevent it from corrupting me or my Pokemon!

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "You got me working so hard, Sir... *sigh*"

Gundham: "Your science is only matchable by my demonic powers, my nerdy demon! I trust you!"

Hidenka, the Nidorina (chuffed up): "Yayyyyyyy! :D I will not fail you, Sir!"

After finding the Hidden Library and giving our report to the guy who hired us, we kept helping people...

The next Help Request took us back to Oceana Pier, where we ran into  the trap of some thugs in order to retrieve the cargo they had stolen before they escaped! Technically we didn't run into the trap, but we had to pretend we didn't get that it was a trap in order to defeat them... Thankfully, Venam came to the rescue and we double teamed them easily (minute 23:23 of the following video, Part 14)... 

Gaidoku, the Nidorino & Hidenka, the Nidorina: "It was great to see Venam again!" (in chorus)

Gundham: "Yes... And it's nice to know she still cares for us... And doesn't blame me for what happened to Melia... It soothes the turmoil in my sinful soul..."

Cham-P, the Alolan Raticate Kairi Hime, the Bibarel: "AND WE GOT GOURMET TREATS AS A REWARD!" (in chorus)

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Which you already ate! In ten freaking minutes!!!"

Cham-P, the Alolan Raticate: "Oiii, we let all the Berries for you though, right? Plus, we had to train for the next Eating Contest!!!"

I swear, all those rodents together are like a constant headache... I need to exhaust my maliciously-acquired powers to contain their hyper energetic spirits...And my demonic red-eye is getting a redeye from the effort...

The next Request was to help Gracie, a Sheridan village girl get an Aipom! So, we practically went there and caught one for her... It was piece of cake!

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Also, we met her by the waterfall! I tried to take a dive, but Hidenka and Gaidoku caught my legs and didn't let me... *sulks*"

Gundham: "You should be grateful, you mischievous pest, they saved your life!"

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "My research on Jum-P's increasing water-liking hasn't reached safe results yet, Sir... I humbly apologise... I will find what's the source for it and to what extent he is safe when he gets into contact with water! I'will prepare a paper on the subject as well!"

We would probably be dead already, if it wasn't for Hidenka.

Bun, the Lopunny: *Nods, while dropping (once again) his Oran Berry* "Pity she hasn't found a cure for my clumsy hands yet.... :("

Gundham: "We will think of something! Don't worry, Bun, my bouncing demonic apprentice!"

Part 14: Sheridan Help Centre!

Spoiler

So, after handing Gracie her new Aipom and got her promise to treat it well, we went to the next Help Request... Which was... Kinda peculiar...

Maga-Z, the Pachirisu: "I liked it! We had to steal an item from a Kecleon salespokemon!"

Cham-P, the Alolan Raticate: "I liked it too! I practised my Thief move as well!"

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Credit where it's due, Cham-P saved the day!"

San-D, the Patrat: "I saved the day for distracting the Kecleon with my amazing hypnotic powers!"

I have to admit though, I don't see how stealing would "remove the stains from my noble dark aura", as the Eldest said... Maybe that Kecleon was overcharging and damaging the local economy... But it certainly helped me and my Pokemon enhance our teamwork and our agility... That Kecleon vendor was freaking OP!

Maga-Z, the Pachirisu: "It was quite slow after a Nuzzle though... *giggles*"

Gundham: "Your deception skill surpasses even fallen angels, my electric demon! Your dark gifts shone gloriously through this mission!"

Bun, the Lopunny: "And we got a Blue Moon Ice Cream for our help!"

Cham-P, the Alolan Raticate Kairi Hime, the Bibarel: "AND WE CAUGHT IT AFTER YOU DROPPED IT!"

Jum-P, the Quilava Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "AND WE SAVED THE ICE CREAM BEFORE YOU TWO DEVOURED IT!"

Gundham: "Muahaha, mischievous creatures! A blessing and a curse to have you around!"

The last Help Request was from an old friend, Novae... She had battled me again after replying her request in Gearen Help Centre! So, it was kind of a reunion with a friend... And establishing a bond I never sought for...

We battled in Amethyst Cave (minute 19:40 of the following video, Part 15), in the last room before Sheridan Village!

VS WANDERER NOVAE

The team I used in this battle, was the following:

Spoiler

pachirisu.gif

Impish/Pickup (Item: None)

Shiny: No

• Spark
  • Nuzzle
  • Charm
  • Quick Attack

bibarel.gif

Impish/Simple (Item: None)

• Headbutt
  • Water Gun
  • Rollout
  • Work Up

quilava.gif

Lax/Blaze (Item: None)

• Ember
  • Quick Attack
  • Flame Wheel
  • Work Up

sandslash.gif

Quirky/Sand Rush (Item: None)

• Rollout
  • Rapid Spin/Sand Tomb
  • Fury Cutter
  • Magnitude

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

Jolly/Klutz (Item: None)

• Return
  • Quick Attack
  • Jump Kick
  • Baby-Doll Eyes

nidorino.gif

Adamant/Poison Point (Item: Poison Barb)

• Poison Sting
  • Peck/Horn Attack
  • Double Kick
  • Focus Energy

The battle with Novae was tough, and Bun was afraid of using his newly-learned Jump Kick against the Lycanroc, so opted for using Baby-Doll Eyes, and letting Tsuchizumi take the wild dog down... In all honesty, Bun is clumsy with Jump Kick and is too scared of using the move... We will have to do some training though... After all, we are in the village of the Fighting Gym!

Bun, the Lopunny: "I don't know... Jumping high hurts... I missed once and my knee hurts since... Can't even kneel to search for the stuff I'm dropping now... *sniff*"

Kairi Hime, the Bibarel: *pats Bun on his head with her beavery tail* "Don't worry! We believe in you, we'll get you a good Sensei and you will do this! :D"

Bun, the Lopunny: "R... really? You believe in me?!"

We all nodded, and Novae did too, telling him that he performed amazingly and very bravely vs her -never before defeated- Lycanroc!

Tsuchizumi, the Sandslash: "Lycanroc gave me hell... But I didn't wanna battle versus Novae's last Pokemon... That little mantis Bug looked so small and helpless..."

Jum-P, the Quilava: "You would be the helpless one versus that!"

Tsuchizumi, the Sandslash: "M... me? Versus a tiny Bug?"

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Affirmative. Fomantis looks like a Bug, but it is a pure Grass type Pokemon, Tsuchizumi... And, judging by how weakened you were..."

Tsuchizumi, the Sandslash: "Ah...ahah... Silly lil me!"

Novae laughed, saying that we are all weird, but a nice way of weird... We reminded her of some friends she had back in her region, the Alola Region... She left and wished that our paths cross again!

As a pleasant surprise, when we got back to Help Centre, she had left a gift... With a little note "I know nobody that would treat this lil mouse better than you...". It was a tiny Pichu!

Gundham: "Hello little one, Lord of the yellow thunder!"

Pichu: "I am no Lord, for I know my limits. Know your limits and you can surpass them."

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "This little mouse has an IQ and brain capability that (nearly) matches mine! And it's still a baby!"

Pichu: "Age means nothing, for knowledge cannot be measured in years, but in experience."

Gundham: "Look at that! He speaks like the Eldest! I shall call you Kaminari, the clever spirit of the Thunder!"

Kaminari, the Pichu: "This is a name befitting of my capabilities. I shall never stop honing them, in the everlasting quest for perfection."

Spoiler

pichu.gif

Kaminari, the Pichu (Male)

Relaxed/Static (Item: None)

• Thunder Shock
  • Charm

Part 15: Sheridan Help Centre #2!

Spoiler

My pokemon all welcomed Kaminari happily, even though they understood little from the quotes he kept spewing... Wisdom flows from that tiny creature!

But now, I see what the Eldest meant! I wasn't looking at the goal... I just helped people. In the process, I strengthened my friendship with Venam, made sure she doesn't think of me as responsible for Melia's death... My burden was lifted... I also made a new closer friend, in Novae... And I got a new friend, Kaminari, to join me. And all this, by becoming stronger, and bonding with my friends.

And, I have regained my faith to my abilities... My evil red eye shines stronger than ever, ready to cast its sinister look upon Team Xe-

Erimakuma, the Mincinno (while tucked in Gundham's scarf): "Zzzzz. eh... Huh... Yawwwwwwwwn... Red contact lens... Chuunibyu-kun... Zzzzzzz"

Gundham: "OH FOR DEVIL'S SAKE!!!!"

Hope you enjoyed the chapter boys and girls!

Till the next time, leave your comments below! ;):) 

Enjoy everyone!

The team members so far:

Spoiler

quilava.gif

nidorino.gif

nidorina.gif

pachirisu.gif

bibarel-f.gif

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

raticate-alola.gif

rockruff.gif

sandslash.gif

patrat.gif

minccino.gif

pichu.gif

Kaminari, the Pichu (Male)

buizel.gif

16 minutes ago, Candy said:

Nice~ but "Yin"? I wonder what that's about :P I'm not very familiar with the "Yin Yang" tho I know they're complements...

Yin is based on the spiritual energy that governs imagination and is created by altering the ratio of spiritual and physical energy in favour of the former.

Yang is based on the physical energy that governs vitality and is created by altering the ratio of spiritual and physical energy in favour of the latter.

So, you can say that Gundham is Yin. Mostly dark, spiritual, imagination, etc. Guess who is his Yang counterpart... Physical energy, vitality, etc... ;) 

6 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Very nice episode. A filler Episode I feel like it was but a very much needed 1 for Gundham. Nice job Jess! Keep it up! :D

Thank you! Filler yes, but has some character development me thinks :D 

5 minutes ago, DarkFighter15 said:

Nice play through :)

Thank you! Glad you enjoy it! :D 

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 13: Beneath the veil of serenity...

Having completed the Eldest's Quest of completing all the Help Centre requests, and having learned a lot of things in the process, both about myself and my Pokemon, I decided to go meet her again. I knocked on the Eldests's door, but I got no response, so I tried to leave...

Gundham: "I shall come back later... I sense no humans inside..."

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Well, then your senses aren't working, Boss, I smell people inside!"

Gundham: "Even so, invading is not polite... We want to respect the locals, or we shall be hunt down and banished to the pits of Hell!"

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "Don't be so dramatic, Boss! We can eavesdrop a bit, at least! Bun, lend us your ears!"

Gundham: "HAHA, you fiends! Knowing Bun's character traits like the back of my hand, I know he would never do such a lowly thin-"

Bun, the Lopunny *Bending on the door and gluing his ear on the wooden surface* "Hehehehehe, I can do this I think! Oh it's fun"

Gundham: *sigh* "Jum-P and Gaidoku, the demons of corruption... Snap out of it, noble Bun!"

Bun, the Lopunny: "I can hear the Eldest, arguing with a young giiiiiiiiirl- AAAAAAAARGHHHHHH"

THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Bun had accidentally placed his hand on the door handle while eavesdropping... And pushed it down... With his body leaning against the door to eavesdrop, he just fell flat on floor clumsily, producing a loud thud. 

Bun, the Lopunny: "Ouch, ouch... I sprained my ankle I think... At the same place I did last week, when I tried to use Jump Kick... *sniff*"

Gundham: "I... it was... unlocked...", I muttered, while looking started at Aelita and the Eldest, who seemed startled...

Spoiler

GQ1oePg.png

Aelita quickly regained her composure, and seemed rather annoyed...

Aelita: "Who are you? Didn't your parents teach you not to barge into people's houses?!"

I was really embarassed... I hid my blushed face behind my scarf and whispered...

Gundham: "I humbly apologise... My little demons have an aptitude for mischief... I shall withstand any punishment on behalf of them..."

Spoiler

8Zbe3NC.jpg

Aelita: "Oh, and who is responsible for not teaching manners to his Pokemon?! You ar-"

As Aelita was reasonably ranting, I had completely covered my face with my scarf and whispered under my teeth to Jum-P and Gaidoku who were hiding behind my back...

Gundham: "I swear to every deity of the underworld that if she spares my life I... I... I will think of something to punish you!"

Spoiler

oKst2L2.jpg

But then, I heard the Eldest interrupting Aelita, with her calm voice...

Eldest: "Aelita, it is enough... Gundam and I met earlier, and I handed him the casual Quest..."

Aelita: "But Eldest... He..."

Eldest: "Control your feelings, Yang... Gundham completed his Quest..."

Aelita: "Don't call me Yang, please, I've told you a thousand tim- Wait... W... What? But... Nobody has managed to complete the Sheridan Quest before... Nobody since..."

Eldest: "Since you did, Yang."

Jum-P, the Quilava: "The old lady doesn't have it very well with names, does she?"

I glared at Jum-P, and Kairi Hime, my Bibarel closed his mouth with her flat, beavery tail, laughing innocently at me...

Kairi Hime, the Bibarel (Whispering in Jum-P's ear): "You're asking for it, stop getting Gundham in trouble! One time per day is enough!"

Aelita was now seemingly calmer... She laughed watching my mischievous fiendish pets, and got on the floor to pet Bun, who was still in pain from falling down earlier... As she was wrapping an elastic bandage around Bun's sore ankle, she said...

Aelita: "They're so cute... And they seem to like you, but they give you a rough time!"

Gundham: "I cannot chain their fierce demonic instincts. It would inhibit their powers!"

Eldest: "Yin is truly caring about the feelings of his Pokemon... Their Hidden Powers... Yet, Aelita is the ideal person to help you, Gundham..."

Aelita: "Yin?... You mean..."

The Eldest nodded, as I was now not as lost as I was the previous time... San-D, my Patrat, as Tamer of the Gyarados has explained to me what Eldest meant by Yin. Now, she calls Aelita "Yang"...

Eldest: "Gundham is a blessing to our village. Keta is lost. Aelita, you know better than everyone..."

Aelita: "Yes... He won't listen to anything I say... It's like I'm talking to a wall... Not even my punching is working... I can't talk, or kick some sense into him... He is distant, cold, and stronger than ever before..."

Eldest: "Gundham though can try as well... Maybe he can touch Keta's heart again. Maybe he can fulfill the prophecy..."

Aelita: "You mean that Gundham and I are..."

Eldest: "The incarnations of the prophecy. The nightmare and the dream that will merge into a flood."

Gundham: "But... A flood is never something good. A flood will..."

Aelita: "Destroy everything."

Eldest: "No time to think about it, Aelita... For now, go talk to Keta, Gundham. Then meet with us again... Yin and Yang, you two are our only hope."

With that done, I went to encounter Keta. Who seemed like he was waiting for me. Like expecting me. He gave off such weird vibes... We talked in front of a tombstone... The tomb was of a woman named Taelia... I presumed she was his wife... And her loss has sunk him into immense sorrow... But he also knew about Melia's death... He knew too many details... Words of Venam... That we were three, who failed... Spew out some bullshit about fate. I know destinies are tough to fight. But not unbreakable. It just takes time, and effort. And needs sacrifices. He said that he could possibly help in the Melia case (maybe to resurrect her?), but, in order for him to do that, I had to find the Soul Stone from the Amethyst Grotto, which is hidden deep into Amethyst Cave. And then, take it to the place where Melia... Passed. In order to save her. Then bring it back to him...

Something smelled bad, but I accepted without hesitation. I didn't want to make him suspect me. And I went back to talk with Aelita and Eldest.

Gundham: "He... knows stuff that only an omnipresent demon could know."

Eldest: "How could he know about Melia? And all those details... Venam's words... Impossible..."

Aelita: "No... no... NOOOOO!", Aelita shouted and punched a hole into the dojo's wooden wall with her iron first. When she raised her head, her eyes were misty... Eldest ran to her and hugged her from behind to prevent her from hurting herself any more... Her knuckles were bleeding...

Eldest: "What is it, Aelita?"

Gundham: "Keta's vibes were not human... I couldn't feel the human simplicity inside him..."

Aelita: "You two... Need I explain everything?... When it hurts so much? Sensei isn't on our side... Only Gundham, his two friends, Melia and Team Xen agents know what happened that day in Amethyst Cave in detail... And Sensei... Can only be associated with one party of them all..."

I knew what she meant. It made perfect sense. Keta could have only gathered all that information through Team Xen.

Eldest: "The prophecy. 'A snake nestled in Sheridan's chest. A nightmare and a dream, merging into a flood. Destruction.' We always thought that Yin and Yang were the snake... But..."

Gundham: "The flood must stop the snake. Keta spoke about Soul Stone. He wanted me to find it, take it to the place Melia died and bring it to him. He said he can save her. But his words were filled with greed and spite. No person can return from the dead without a cost. The Tanakas know that best."

Aelita: "Eldest talked to me about it when I was a kid... It can capture departed souls and allow them to communicate with us."

Eldest: "If Keta has joined Team Xen, this is their last chance to grab Melia. Even if it's just her soul... Then... I can't think of what monstrosity they will do..."

Aelita: "We need more information... We are all in danger... Gundham, we will keep an eye on Sensei and read everything we can find about the Soul Stone. I hope you can find it. Take it here first..."

I agreed with Aelita and went to the Amethyst Grotto. There, after I collected the crimson red Soul Stone, I felt an entity. 

Hidenka, the Nidorina (holding a whole bunch of weird scientific instruments and taking measurements*: "Technically, it's a poltergeist, and it is the first confirmed sighting of one! I'm gonna win the PokeNobel! And write a paper! Maybe two, maybe ten!"

Gundham: "Contain your excitement, my berserk brainiac! This figure... Is Keta's... So, you came to haunt me? Is it a clash of demons to the end, if you seek for that!"

Keta Ghost: "I haven't come to haunt you... I came to warn you... Keta lost his mind after losing his wife... To withstand the pain, he decided to erase everything that reminded him of her... But I, wouldn't let him sleep... So, with an Ancient Spell, he exiled me from his body. His feelings, his consciousness... His Yin... His spirit is gone. He is but an empty husk of himself. Stop him... Please... And come back here... I put my trust in you, and my daughter... She is so much like her mother...."

I was speechless, as the entity faded away. After going with the stone to the place where Melia died, I went back, and told everything to Aelita and Eldest. Eldest touched the stone... 

Eldest: "No soul is collected... There is no vibe. I can confirm that... It is safe to take it to Keta though. We need to discover what he is plotting. Splitting his spirit from his body... This is a horrible thing."

Aelita was silent, her eyes locked into the void, her fists clenched. Bun, my Lopunny was trying to cheer her up, by jumping around her and pushing her gently with his ears. His ankle hadn't fully healed, but he seemed to really like her!

Gundham: "I shall face him. I cannot let a mere human surpass my level of darkness. I'll save him from the realm of shadows."

Aelita: "Heh, you truly are Yin...I shall trust you too, then!"

I faced Keta. He said that Melia was beyond salvation when he touched the Soul Stone. But I already knew that. No soul was gathered. But then, he requested that we battle. To see what kind of person I am. I had just said nothing, yet my Pokemon were all out behind me. They were looking at him with anger and disgust. Especially Bun.

Gundham: "Why?", I asked

Keta: "I know you know the truth about me. But true evil can't be defeated. I'm true evil now. I'll prove it to you. You are just as helpless as you were in Amethyst Cave."

I laughed deviously.

Spoiler

baI8wuw.png

Gundham: "You shall face your destiny, human! MUAHAHAHAHA!"

With that, we both met in the Waterfall Arena of the village...

VS KETA

My team for this battle was the following:

Spoiler

sandslash.gif

Quirky/Sand Rush (Item: None)

• Rollout
  • Sand Tomb
  • Fury Cutter
  • Magnitude

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

Jolly/Klutz (Item: None)

• Return
  • Quick Attack
  • Jump Kick
  • Baby-Doll Eyes

nidorino.gif

Adamant/Poison Point (Item: Poison Barb)

• Poison Sting
  • Peck/Horn Attack
  • Double Kick
  • Focus Energy

quilava.gif

Lax/Blaze (Item: None)

• Ember
  • Quick Attack
  • Flame Wheel
  • Work Up

bibarel.gif

Impish/Simple (Item: None)

• Headbutt
  • Water Gun
  • Rollout
  • Work Up

pachirisu.gif

Impish/Pickup (Item: None)

• Spark
  • Nuzzle
  • Charm
  • Quick Attack

The battle starts at the minute 31:45 of the following video, Part 16. Tsuchizumi (my Sandslash), Maga-Z (my Pachirisu) and Gaidoku (my Nidorino) put in an incredible effort... And, since Bun had still a sore ankle (even though he insisted on fighting), Jum-P, my Quilava, handled the rest. He truly was wonderful in this battle. Taking out Keta's Crabrawler, Machoke and Gurdurr single-handedly!

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Yeah, sorry, I guess, for being a handful earlier, Boss..."

Gundham: "Your fire leads the way through darkness, my demon!"

After defeating Keta, he becomes weird... He says "You have shown me the light... The way you command your Pokemon... Reminds me of old days..."

Then, he just leaves. And Aelita together with the Eldest follow him. Now where to?

Part 16: Soul Stone and Keta!

Spoiler

We will find out the next time!

Till then, enjoy everyone! ;):) 

And don't forget to leave your comments below! :D 

The team members so far:

Spoiler

quilava.gif

nidorino.gif

nidorina.gif

pachirisu.gif

bibarel-f.gif

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

raticate-alola.gif

rockruff.gif

sandslash.gif

patrat.gif

minccino.gif

pikachu.gif

Kaminari, the Pikachu (Male)

buizel.gif

5 hours ago, Candy said:

Jum-P would've swept all of Keta's mons if there were no pignite lul

Noice use of Maga too - I remember using a similar set but with dedenne :P

Thanks Candy! I could've squeezed in 1 more Work Up though... Good thing Jum-P gets worked up so easily! :D 

Maga-Z is really an expert in crippling opponents! And ending Hunger Games apparently LUL

I got Dedenne later on, but didn't get the chance to use it very much... :(