Never played , but now i am here.

Ancient

Okay. Hi all :)) I decided to make an intro , so here it is. I am Arthur and i am 21 years old. I am from Russia.(from St.Petersburg) I like football , volleyball, skiing, and ofc PC games. Also i like to watch anime :D and to be honest Pokeon is such an amazing anime lol :D I started PO yesturday , so i don't know much about this . But i hope to find good friends in the community , and i hope to become well exp'd player someday. :)

• Developers

Welcome! You will most definitely find friends in this community. (I personally think it's one of the best) Oh and for the obligatory

ending message.. "Leave your sanity at the door!" Welcome once again :)

Welcome to reborn.

If you have any questions about the reborn game or anything else around here, feel free to ask myself, Hilda, or Vinny, we're a helpful bunch of people. Of course you can always make a topic instead, and we'll do our best to help you there alongside anyone else who knows the answer.

You've already found your way over to pokenations and the reborn server, so I'll just stress the importance of communicating with the nation you're put in. Make sure the leader knows who you are and when you want to be on the roster.

If you're at all interested in roleplaying then make sure to talk to Hukuna about the roleplaying sub forum. They've got some great people there, creating great stories.

Most importantly though, make sure to enjoy yourself while you're here.

Good to meet you Arthur. It's always good to have a new Russian pal because you guys are crazy in a way no one could hate.

PO is pretty confusing at first (I still don't know how to work with it completely), but you'll get the hang of it. Since Sheep's already said all that needs to be said, I'll just tell you to feel free to relax and have fun. Enjoy your stay.

Hi I'm new too, and I come from central america. this game looks extremely promising and i hope I can merge well with the community. XD and as for the trainer cards, how do I get one?

Hey now, don't hijack other's intro threads. And to answer, you don't, Trainer Card creation is broken.