Different Memories

Sonikku

Share your story of when something spectacular happened or something terrible!

If you pulled of a clutch when least expected post it! It can be anything like in the Reborn game, Main Series, Spin-offs, anything game including ones outside of Pokemon really.

When I was a kid riding my bike down a steep hill (damn thing was like a 90 degree drop) I fell off my bike and landed on the curb. After shaking my head I realized that my skull was a mere 3 inches from hitting the bolt of a fire hydrant. Saving lives my ass.

• Support Squad

I was once playing dodgeball in PE, an I was pissig about to ty and look like less of a fool when I fucked up, and someone chucked a ball right at my face. I headbutted the ball and it outted the other person. Win.

I pooped once. It's gonna haunt me for as long as I live...

Nah but I did once almost get my leg severed off by a car after I slipped and fellright infront of it. Luckily, the driver stopped on time.

And I slammed my hand right into one douchy guy's guts in PE in 8th grade. Like, I literally ran from one side of the court to the other while we were playing basketball and I just punched him because he was getting on my nerves. Not even the teacher complained, lol Not even when I did it for the second time :3

One bad thing One good thing

being bullied in first grade, Kicking the feet under the person's body away so that he fell straight to the ground.

He pushed me over the edge btw.

One bad thing

Finding a shiny roselia in Ruby and sapphire but didnt have anny pokeballs >_<

One good thing

Beating mystery dungeon explorers of sky withouth a death up to the first credits. p.s. that was a primal dialga, Sinnoh confirmed

One last good thing

Playing football as defender, intercepting the ball, run around 300 meters (from goal to goal) and score a goal

Edited by Cornerman