Traveling around Reborn quickly

pmegakid

Sigh none that I'm aware asides from using rpgmaker for "warping" from one map to the other, but still a shitty method in the end.

I wish Nyu joined the "Xe" guy (forgot his name) and together created a teleport system for at least reborn's pokemon centers, oh well...

Today was a 1 and a half hour trip going back to beryl ward to see the new library and then back to the new city to catch absol.

In any case, the "speed" of your travels depends on where you want to go. The bicycle is good for obvious reasons but some zones like bysbyx-whatever is called and route 1 are specially tricky for all the puzzle-ish ledges and the tauros thing. Also good luck if you want to get fast from ametrine to the daycare.

The only thing I guess I can call a trick allows to get to either radomus' place or the circus faster, and you have to get inside the underground railnet and end up exiting in the middle of route 1. That way at least I just have to ride one tauros.

Sigh none that I'm aware asides from using rpgmaker for "warping" from one map to the other, but still a shitty method in the end.

I wish Nyu joined the "Xe" guy (forgot his name) and together created a teleport system for at least reborn's pokemon centers, oh well...

Today was a 1 and a half hour trip going back to beryl ward to see the new library and then back to the new city to catch absol.

In any case, the "speed" of your travels depends on where you want to go. The bicycle is good for obvious reasons but some zones like bysbyx-whatever is called and route 1 are specially tricky for all the puzzle-ish ledges and the tauros thing. Also good luck if you want to get fast from ametrine to the daycare.

The only thing I guess I can call a trick allows to get to either radomus' place or the circus faster, and you have to get inside the underground railnet and end up exiting in the middle of route 1. That way at least I just have to ride one tauros.

Wow i consider myself lucky, it only took me around half an hour for the library and Absol event

Wow i consider myself lucky, it only took me around half an hour for the library and Absol event

Yeah the thing is I don't use any repels outside of the story. Ever. That's why eventually it takes longer time than for other people. Anyway, is a looooong trip, only to be scared by a gothitelle and her two the-shinning-like gothita children. At least you get Absol afterwards.

It takes that long for you guys o_o ? Did you guys rebuild the stairway/do the upper puzzle for Route 2? If you do that, it takes around 10-15 mins (not quote me on that) .

Hmmm maybe exaggerated a bit but I'm sure it took me at least one hour, by looking at my clock. I also went inside other new caves, like the one near to shade's gym/yureyu factory. Fun fact: if you already got the croagunk in there, you can get another one again by presenting corey's ring.

It takes that long for you guys o_o ? Did you guys rebuild the stairway/do the upper puzzle for Route 2? If you do that, it takes around 10-15 mins (not quote me on that) .

I don't have 40k to burn on rebuilding the stairs (I would if I could sell all of my useless TMs). While I can get around pretty quickly the main problem with travel in Reborn is the lack of fly. So getting from Calcenon to Beryl is a major pain.

Edited by Mighty Kamina

I don't have 40k to burn on rebuilding the stairs. While I can get around pretty quickly the main problem with travel in Reborn is no fly. So getting from Calcenon to Beryl is a major pain.

Considering we shouldn´t be able to go back to reborn for a while I expect us to get Fly when we take care of the sleep problem in Agate City and we can go back to Reborn.

I wish Nyu joined the "Xe" guy (forgot his name)

I almost died reading this :I

Considering we shouldn´t be able to go back to reborn for a while I expect us to get Fly when we take care of the sleep problem in Agate City and we can go back to Reborn.

I don't believe Fly is going to appear anytime soon. Heck, it might never appear in Reborn.

More because of the coding than anything else afaic

Yeah. I mean from a story perspective not having Fly makes sense, but from a gameplay perspective it's a minor annoyance.

Yeah. I mean from a story perspective not having Fly makes sense, but from a gameplay perspective it's a minor annoyance.

Maybe, and just maybe if the plot allows it, heather might lend the protagonist her salamence to rid it (in the scenario of "I can't move, my salamence will ride you, go get help") at some point, but I heard that fly is the last HM we're going to get in the game, so a salamence could do the job for a couple times.

In any other case, I think a teleport system would be the best provisional feature, or maybe make that the move "teleport" actually allows you to choose any of the pokecenters you have been to, clasified by ward or town or zone.

I almost died reading this :I

I don't believe Fly is going to appear anytime soon. Heck, it might never appear in Reborn.

Okay I didn't get it when I wrote that XD, Xe is neither guy or girl, my bad. Xe has a right to chose to be refered as a non-binary individual if Xe wants, but I don't really have to if I think Xe's a guy. Seriously now, what was this guy's name? El-something...

No double posting please! ~B. Guardian

Edited by Sightless Avenger

Okay I didn't get it when I wrote that XD, Xe is neither guy or girl, my bad. Xe has a right to chose to be refered as a non-binary individual if Xe wants, but I don't really have to if I think Xe's a guy. Seriously now, what was this guy's name? El-something...

Adrienn

well we alwys have teleport you only have to go once but if you forget something or walk into a pkmncenter then you can walk that ass back

Edited by nevs

But...but Ame said it would (if she didn't change her mind) and also it will not be the last HM we'll get (the last should be Rock Climb if i remember right) of course there's the possibility that we will get it but only to use in battle.

But...but Ame said it would (if she didn't change her mind) and also it will not be the last HM we'll get (the last should be Rock Climb if i remember right) of course there's the possibility that we will get it but only to use in battle.

Might mate. I said might ^_^

If she/Dan figured out a way to do it, then well... everything's all right.

• Administrators

Fly won't be a challenge to implement. It's because of a technical/story limitation that it can't be implemented earlier than it will be. When the time comes, I think you guys will understand.