P.S.S. "The Legend Of The Primal Keys"::Ch.2 a- The Truth [IC]

Sutoratosu

Ko'luki was well aware of both the dangers and benefits of Magic. in fact, he saw it as being kind of like Alchemy, but limited by the Laws of Magic instead of the Laws of Alchemy. He spoke to Wind Tracer, a look of unbridled enthusiasm and ambition creeping onto his face.

"Let's not go that far, speedster. This is just one of the small-scale examples of Bottled Lightning. Give me a Vat of strong Acid, a large amount of Copper, a long Zinc pole, a Copper Pole of equal length, and plenty of time; and we'll see just how big I can make it! i've only made it's Source as big as a Keg so far, which is much bigger than how I discovered it!"

Edited by K_H

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matrim

It didn't taken long for the three men to have Elimus come around to a back entrance of the emporium and begin walking the wares out of the stall as Fay got herself installed in the new space, loading them onto his back one by one. unsurprisingly there had been no protest from the mount- God knows he'd probably hauled far more weight in the past. Minutes later they were off to the rendevous point, making way down a narrow side street at Gilwyn's suggestion.

"To deter Thieves and muggers from an easy opportunity," He had said. "I can personally handle any rabble that want's to start trouble for us, but magic can tend to attract attention one might not want at times..."

And here they were now, none to far from the Northern Gates... when Elimus' ears perked for a moment, detecting far off sound on the winds. And then Matrim and the others could hear it as well. It sounded like a young voice shouting in triumph, the words undecipherable to them, but the tone all too obvious, especially to Elimus.

"Damn it..." He sighed simply "If it's not Whitehoove or Blackjack I have to constantly reign in, then it's him..." They seemed to all be coming to the end of the way... and Matrim thought he could see another black horse along with a man in the distance.

Ko'Luki And Matrim

"Hmmmmm...." -Windtracer fixed his rider with a stare, then finally- "Very well, loudman, let us be off then!" He enthusiastically galloped away for a few meters, only stopping to glance back at Ko'Luki expectantly. "You need acid, copper, and zinc, correct? Then come! Get on my back and We shall find them!"

"No," a voice, a rather gruff one at that, called from a side street before Ko'Luki could answer. A black horse, looking near identical to Windtracer except for the fact of his muscular girth and stature- strong and stout as any warhorse- trotted into view under the light of the magicked lamps. "Must I always be around to reign you in like I do Whitehoove and Blackjack, boy?" The steed asked, shaking his head in disappointment. "Look at the time, damn it, we've not long before the others in the company will arrive from their own errands- do you really think this is the time or the place to go running off?"

Windtracer looked back and forth between the elder steed and Ko'Luki, a defeated expression in his eyes. "No...father..." He sighed, turning and trotting back towards the gates. If Ko'Luki noticed, he'd spot a great deal of leather wares and saddles adorningly draped upon the larger beast's broad back and shoulders...

• 3 weeks later...

After wandering around the city for a while longer, Trystane and Argo finally decided it was time to meet up with the others at the Northern Gate.