Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sticker Guide (Episode 19)

CURIE

Question

So is the 9th floor the "last" floor in current release ? I haven't done two of these sticker missions but I still can get to the 9th floor.

EDIT

okay I'll test and do those missing sticker mission tomorrow.. I wouldn't mind if I got some extra floors hhaha.

Edited by Nan

I'm afraid the only direction I can offer is the area the glasses are in... I'm terrible at detailed explanations anyway okay it's a wonder I can type anything ever

Here- they're also specifically in South Aventurine Woods:

jQO2G9Z.png

Edited by Lost Lore

Wait, I just realized where this is... :huh:

Uh, Sandy that sort of thing is better left for a separate topic. I'll leave it at that though, seeing as I've kind of already answered your question.

Just for future reference though, please keep discussion inside a topic to stuff that's actually relevant for the topic you're in.

it thought tthis was revelvant to the topic tho sheep, as some one said the glasses needed for stcker eight was in the same place as the event thats why i asked but ok

edit, it seems i misred the post that mention the event sorry

tho i still havent found the scientests glasses, i have serched everywhere ihave access to without clearing the webs

Edited by sandy

it thought tthis was revelvant to the topic tho sheep, as some one said the glasses needed for stcker eight was in the same place as the event thats why i asked but ok

tho i still havent found the scientests glasses, i have serched everywhere ihave access to without clearing the webs

a linkstone in the woods...

there's your tip, i'm outro

Its on the same location but you go right for Hera/Pinsir and left for the glasses

If you can't find them that means you have more to clear and I suggest you to clear both South And North

i found the honney guy so its just a case of clearing in that case till i find it thanks for the help, just read that you can by honney in lapis wish i knew about that eriler now where the hell do i find a baloon...

Edited by sandy

God damnit, I cant find the damn glasses...Why the hell did he loose them in the middle of the woods? XD Just clear me this, do I need to do any Heracross/Pinsir events to get them, or not?

I have already give an answer about that couple post above

It can help you