Reborn and Destiny

Godot

Who is having fun? Any cool pictures to show us?

Here is a couple from me.

I am the Guardian holding the Flag.

10419538_10205247516173743_5010169893168

The Raid boss in the 2nd Strike missions... My teammates kept dying ><

1924381_10205247514413699_83215559983397

Pro Tip: After defeating this guy, there is a second platform hidden at the end of the hall. It contains a Golden Chest that can only be opened by your character once.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i fought that boss earlier. I'm lv18 now. The lv18 mission from the Vanguard Strike Playlist is far more brutal though. It's all darkness zone there. Go try it if ya like, it's absurd. Took an hour with many tries to win. I have several rare items now, luckily. Defense pushing on 500. I also found a shotgun with an impressive fire rate, enough so that I can easy take down people 1v1 or 1v2 in pvp. I've done very little of the campaign so far though.

No pictures right now...not sure how i'd get them actually. Take 'em with my laptop? I think I can do that.

I just realized an option labeled "enable Clans"

You can find an option on the clan page saying "set to Playstation/Xbox Clan" If you guys select it, you get a Guardians of Reborn and Pokemon Clan tag to show in the game.

I have also requested to join, PS4, should be Scarlet Eyes on Bungie.

The amount of bullshit I have had to go through just to use google in the end to do this. According to Sony my birth date is wrong even though I have no reason to create a false one since I was 21 at the creation of this account and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't input my own fucking birthday incorectly, but okay, whatever.

All the requests have been approved.

Remember to set your Accounts to your console. Ie. I selected "Set Playstaion Clan to"

The option should be right under where it says "For the Gemstone"

I think I just realized the dances. They're like that spiderman GIF from a couple years ago and they eventually match up with any music. I just tried it with the Exo male with a bunch of different dubstep and it seemed to match up.

Just thought I'd share. I'd put it on the clan page on bungie but that doesn't seem to be going to strong yet. Plus I'm the only one on xbox 360. :/

• 2 months later...

Approved. And thanks for giving me the heads up. Set your console to our clan and you get cool Pokemon Reborn tags on your banner.

What console are you playing on?

It's easier to get purple and yellow gear from factions of the Xur.

Also for everyone else that requests to join. Post in this thread before sending a clan request. If I see you asking to get in and I have no clue who you are, then I might deny or flat out ignore your request.

Also try to add maelstrom or I on psn if you are playing on ps4.

His and I'd tags are DominusWolf and Soulstrike96

I would love to do the Vault of Glass just to get the strange coins i heard that were in there. I think it set it self to the clan since in the emblem says Guardians of Reborn, but i am unsure

There's more than just strange coins. Ascendant materials and Legendary equipment with stats and light levels you'd find on exotics.