Le New

~Misora~

• Administrators

yes good it's the 21st century and we're still judging an entire gender based on one individual

really quality way of thinking.

Welcome and stuff, but i wouldn't count on the 'mods not doing anything' business. I did see your previous comment that either mods are abusive or easy to take advantage of, which makes it seem like you come in intending to bend some rules. Let's not, okay? Ok. Otherwise hi!

yes good it's the 21st century and we're still judging an entire gender based on one individual

really quality way of thinking.

Welcome and stuff, but i wouldn't count on the 'mods not doing anything' business. I did see your previous comment that either mods are abusive or easy to take advantage of, which makes it seem like you come in intending to bend some rules. Let's not, okay? Ok. Otherwise hi!

Listen now, don't take my post too seriously, mmkay? I think you misunderstood the intention I had for that post anyway, and just made me sound like a jackass. I say this as a mod from other servers, people either disrespect you because you're an ass with power, or you're too laid back and people walk all over you, if anything I was sympathizing with the auths. I have respect for mods and whatnot, as long as they aren't the condescending pricks that try and talk down to everyone and abuse their power, because I find that just the cutest thing x) (not implying you do, or at least I hope not) Mods should be friends, not used as a way to induce fear and just on a pedestal the entire time, and act when a real threat is in the community.

But I'm sure we'll get along fine, you seem cool enough :)

Edited by ~Misora~

Listen now, don't take my post too seriously, mmkay? I think you misunderstood the intention I had for that post anyway, and just made me sound like a jackass. I say this as a mod from other servers, people either disrespect you because you're an ass with power, or you're too laid back and people walk all over you, if anything I was sympathizing with the auths. I have respect for mods and whatnot, as long as they aren't the condescending pricks that try and talk down to everyone and abuse their power, because I find that just the cutest thing x) (not implying you do, or at least I hope not) Mods should be friends, not used as a way to induce fear and just on a pedestal the entire time, and act when a real threat is in the community.

But I'm sure we'll get along fine, you seem cool enough :)

Welcome there, im sure you will fit right in to this family of insanity, and I personally havent run into any one or mod whom takes their job lightly and they are all kind and i do believe everyone respects the mods but wtf am i talking about Im Deadpool wtf do I care XD any who I have but one wuestions for you.....May I please store my weapons inside you for the upcoming winter? and ps... i dislike Miltank aswell >_> thought it was a pretty useless pokemon so i never cared for catching it. but all in all Welcome again to this family of insanity