Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Episode 10/11 of Pokemon Reborn!

ArthurZH

Question

I'm looking for the previous episodes of reborn! If anyone here knows where I can get Episodes 10/11, can someone let me know? Its partially because that trade for Azurill is going to take ages to get, and I love Gyarados, and I've always wanted Staraptor, and Ralts

So Yeah, if anyone has it, please comment below/leave me a PM!

P.S. May not check this place until some time coz of exams~

8 answers to this question

If memory serves me right, Azurill was "moved" in E12, Magikarp in 11, Ralts in 12 and Starly in 10. So Episode 9 oughta do it for ya. Here you go!

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9108

To go back to them, from an E12 save file, deposit any gen 6 Pokemon, maybe those that have gen 6 moves as well.

Edited by Etesian

Contrary to what Etesian has just said, I remember Starly being removed in episode 11 while Magikarp, Azurill, and Ralts were all changed in episode 12. I started playing in episode 10 and have a Staraptor on my first run through. Episode 9 will no doubt still work for the purposes of what you're looking for though.

I have ep.11 in my computer. No idea how to upload such a big folder, though.

Also as for ep.10, no idea where you can find it, but if it helps I'll tell ya that I downloaded ep.9 a time ago from a web called "theisozone".

Thanks guys!

I wanted that Azurill coz levelling it from Level 5 with No Happiness is a pain if I have to get it Post-Shade, and I like my teams ready fast. Soooo yea, I'm taking Azurill quickly.

Staraptor and Magikarp are just prizes though o3o also, are there anything else that I can get in previous episodes only?

Ah.....then I'll wait for Episode 13 :D

Anyways, does that mean Common Candy now raises Happiness instead of lowering it / we get soothe bell / we get a super duper awesome Friendship Boosting stuff?

And when is Episode 13 ;-; The suspense while having exams ;-;