Pre Shelly team

alaneapen

Lv 31Combusken (speed boost) - Adamant: bulk up, peck, ember, double kick

Lv 29 azumarill (huge power) gentle-:aqua tail, bounce, double edge, bubblebeam

Lv33 diggersby ( huge power)- Lonely: Dig, flail, take down, mud shot

Lv 30 manectric (Lightning Od)- Quiet: charge beam, spark, bite, thunderwave

Lv 20 murkrow- (Super luck) - rash : pursuit, wing attack, haze, assurance

What other pokemon should I pick up for Shelly and later on. i will do a grinding session before I face Shelly and evolve blaziken-common candy it.

It's a pain to train Stunky, but Skuntank and it's Flamethrower alone can handle half the gym and do some damage even as it goes down with it's Aftermath. Just don't use it against Dwebble to get the most out of Flamethrower. It learns Screech and Acid Spray for support as well and with it's Dark typing, It'll also be useful vs Shade.

I suggest you get Espurr(Female) and evolve is, now before you're gonna say "Dude, Espurr is a Psychic type and bug is strong against psychic". Meowstic is evolved at lvl 25

Realy soon for such a good pokemon BTW

and is has a massive special attack and is also fast like ****, you can get some kills with is before teh Volbeat or Yanmega. Alos I would say some1 whon know's Leech Seed so you can slowly but surely get rid of the Volbeat.

i swept her with delphox and gyarados my last playthrough. but if you just grind on the unknown you should have no problem. blaziken op but i would heart scale it to get a good fire type move.azumarill takes out dwebble amd leaves blaziken open to sweep. manectric for some certain flying types that would give blaziken trouble. if you cant beat her then go for a someone with rock type moves. iwould reccomend vespiqueen with power gem. but after grinding you should have no trouble