Taka Speculation

Felicity

• Support Squad

Ok, so we all know the meteor admin due to the torture he and ZEL put many of us through, but outside of this, i cannot seem to figure out this guy. He certainly doesn't seem invested in the meteor plots he is involved in, but the idea that he is doing it for his father Solaris doesn't fly with me due to the casual way he interacts with people, be it the protagonist or Solaris himself. Furthermore, he even helps the main character at times, be it freeing us from the nuzleaf or just giving us some direction.

I just wanna hear your thoughts guys, because hopefully we will be having more meteor encounters next episode, so i feel like Taka and co will be more relevant.

Also, i think Taka's gonna overthrow freaking EVERYBODY with his Klefki.

Well I've been going over this point in my mind over and over that someone is most likely going to need to betray Meteor in order to get us into Calcennon where all the barriers are. I was originally thinking it would be Simon but Taka could do it as well.

yeah judging by the dialogues it seems clear that taka is with team meteor against his will.

it could be simon too but i dont know if he would help saphira eh...

There was more to my Simon theory, but thats stored away in another thread and would be a bit off topic. Only problem I have about the whole chatot thing is that I think he wanted a fight for the fun/rash, rather than to actually help us.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
His lax attitude could be a facade, but even if it is, I like the guy. You mentioned that he saved us from the Nuzleaf cage. While it likely is him to have done so, do we have any concrete proof that he is the one to rescue us from that cage? We've not seen any Chatot in the region besides his, but that's no discount to him being the prime suspect in our escape.
Also, does he have a Klefki now? His Pokemon seem to revolve around some theme of communication/escape. Chatot to speak, Klefki to escape, Lileep, capable of trapping foes with tentacles. It's a stretch, though.

As far as i can tell he's with Team Meteor only because of Solaris (idk why though) but it seems he's "liking" it less and less as they actions escalate so yea maybe he will leave them at one point (maybe he'll fight with his father to make us escape/give us time)

• Support Squad

Aye, he has a swagkey, when you fight him on azurine island. As for the facade thing, that could be very possible, seeing as his demeanour has helped mask his intentions, though something to note: he didn't kill Cain, something i doubt Solaris would have any qualms about

I am almost certain Taka is FORCED to coöperate with Team Meteor. Maybe he has a wife who is held hostage, maybe they they are threatning to take away his Chatot, or maybe he is just infiltrating them.

• Support Squad

I think he is a part of meteor in the first place because of his father, Solaris. I mean, most people grow up with the same set of ideals as their parental figure, So maybe he does agree with meteor

Everytime he "helped" it was just to make it easier to dispose of the player character, if Heather had not stepped in that fight with PULSE tangrowth game would have ended there. If kiki didn't appear in the mountain the game would have ended there.

Honestly he seems to be deliberately pseudo-nice because he's messed up but smart. I like that. I've realized that with most villains the more casual he/she is the more a troll it turns out to be. I honestly hope that taka takes this course for a neat plot twist.

I think he is a part of meteor in the first place because of his father, Solaris. I mean, most people grow up with the same set of ideals as their parental figure, So maybe he does agree with meteor

I quite like this. Perhaps he does agree with what Meteor is doing, but not how they're doing it.