Ruin Nation

Rooreeloo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So other nations have already started deciding on new names. If you've got any suggestions, write them down here. Current suggestions are Graveyard, Necropolis, Ruin, Forest, Landborn, Earthbound & Underworld. Feel free to add any more or tell everyone which ones you like. I like all of these ones personally, I don't mind being any of them.

I like Necropolis but the grass type is not represented so maybe Underworld?

P.S.

And still no one answered my question about Legendaries so can we use them or not?

Edited by Gaunt

It depends on the challenge Gaunt, so can't reallly say, so it is sometimes yes, sometimes no.

I like Necropolis, the City of the dead, there might be Plants there, but it would most likely be mosses or Lichen. Plants are pretty resilient and can usually grow anywhere. (So while maybe the more Tropical Grass types would be a bit weird, the others would fit fine imo.) but I really like Necropolis....makes us sound Iike we shouldn't be trifled with.

Just putting this up in here incase others haven't voted yet. You can vote for multiple names if you would like, or can't decide between 2 or 3 or even 4. (though, don't vote for all of them....that defeats the purpose of your vote, as it moves everything up, doing nothing for the standings.)

http://strawpoll.me/2132591

Also possibly the theme for our Nation. FOr the Loy my Brothers!

Guys....Leafeon should be our mascotxD

Since it's not like the grassy fox-like thing is going to be participating in that many battles(Despite how much I don't like saying this.....Leafeon is heavily outclassed by several other Pokemon we have available to us.-.).....So he/she would have a perfect position as our cute mascot.

......But this is just my own personal opinion....But I would be very very happy if the only Eeveeloution allowed were to be a mascot of our nation....Just saying

Edited by Destinyweaver