Attack on Titan Tribute Game! (Sign-Up/Interest Check)

Arkhi

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gee.... this is really embarassing, i'm feeling really incompetent, but once again i won't be able to do any match today because my internet is being really weird and slow, i can't even load unity.

I'm really sorry about that.

Don't feel incompetent. Issues like this happen frequently. I'm hosting.

US Region

Forest III
Normal

Day

10 Players

Server Time: 99

Server and Password: Reborn and agate

Edit: Server closed.

Edited by Arkhidon

Welp, i'll be opening the server for today, as ark says, i can make alterations if people want me to.

US Region

The City
Normal

Dawn

10 Players

lets show em some scrubacular.

Edit: Session ended, funny how lack of sleep can make you play like a drunkard.

Edited by Telos

Initiating today's session, been a while since i've hosted a match in the night, hope it goes smoothly.

US Region

Forest III
Normal

Night

10 Players

Edit: Session ended, it was good cathartic factor. i feel renewed.

Edited by Telos

Most weeknights, I will be unable to play. Finger's crossed that my homework loads aren't too bountiful and I'll see about joining in more matches. How does an hour+ match sound to everyone? I would like to include EVERYONE we possibly can.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Death threats towards my engineering teacher? (One of these is not like the other~)

Most weeknights, I will be unable to play. Finger's crossed that my homework loads aren't too bountiful and I'll see about joining in more matches. How does an hour+ match sound to everyone? I would like to include EVERYONE we possibly can.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Death threats towards my engineering teacher? (One of these is not like the other~)

tell him to go drown in his bullshit.

..no? :c

ANYWAY i'd prefer it to be on a weekend if possible~.

ANYWAY i'd prefer it to be on a weekend if possible~.

i'm actually hosting in every day i actually can, but i guess you were talking about ark's big match plan... the weekends sounds nice. So yeah, time for today's session:

US Region

Forest III

Hard

Dawn

10 Players

Alright, I plan on hosting this weekend, but we need to plan with at least week's notice if we want to get lots of people.
How does next Saturday, the 30th, sound to people? For now, we focus on a day. The time to decide the time will come later.

And @Telos I will be unable to make the match. I'm hoping to make it tomorrow, but that depends on the amount of calculus work I've got.

^ that'd be fine by me, i'll be already done with my exams by then.

Also, session ended... turns out if you go hard mode on a forest you're gonna have a hard time with aberrants. ._."

btw don't worry ark, focus on ur studies.

EDIT(08/21/2014): sorry i probably won't be able to host today because i'm stuck in my brother's house, maybe i'll have to sleep here. =/

Edited by Telos

No worries. I'm hosting.

US Region

Forest III
Normal

Day

10 Players

Edit: Server closed. I may, and likely will, re-open later. I'll double-post so everyone can see.

Hosting. I'd like to get Colossal Titan/Outside the Walls if we get 4+ people.

US Region

Forest III
Normal

Day

10 Players

Edit: Server closed. 'twas a rather formal event, with the literacy of the event being in its own class of satire.

ofblzs.png

Time for today's scheduled match, maybe some will find it too pressing because it's in the city, hardmode and at nightime all at the same time, but don't worry i'll change it if the need arises.

US Region

The city
Hard

Night

10 Players

EDIT: Session ended, it's interesting how one instantly develops insane dodging skills when there are 3+ aberrants/jumpers after them.

Edited by Telos

^ Don't worry about it too much, after all this is just for fun.

Hosting as scheduled, i'll make it simple today to compensate for the kick in the butt of yesterday :U

US Region

Forest III
Normal

Day

10 Players

EDIT: Session ended

EDIT 2: I won't be able to host today, i'm sorry. I must attend to something that i tbh i don't really feel like it but anyways.. my apologies once more.

Edited by Telos

Good evening people, here's today's match. Brought to you by I-was-supposed-to-be-studying-math-but-whatever.

US Region

Forest III
Normal

Night

10 Players

EDIT: Had to leave a bit earlier today, but people may still be owning some ass there, if not, session probably ended.

Edited by Telos

^Nice job ^^ it's all a matter of practice, and it's actually called Death From Above. DFA for short.

Sup y'all, it's that time again. If enough people join we can do outside the walls, it gets pretty fast paced.

US Region

Forest III
Normal

Dawn

10 Players

So guys, good evening... i'll be direct.

After giving this some thought, i decided to stop hosting the daily matches. My apologies.

The reasons for that are simple:

1 - I didn't think i would fail to host so much due to so many things that keep arising around my end. (i know, i'm shocked too, i'm a busy person, wao.)

2 - There seems to be a lack of interest on these matches as of lately, it's been some while since we've had a match with alot of players.

So yeah. this may upset some people, but i think it's for the best. If anyone wanna do the daily hosting in my place, feel free to do it.

That's all, sorry about that.

Peace.

Edited by Telos

I haven't seen many people in these matches. If interested has ended, I may close the thread. That being said, I, myself, am still active and ready to play when I can (if schoolwork allows me time).

US Region

Forest III
Normal

Day

10 Players

Edit: Server closed.

Edited by Arkhidon