Attack on Titan Tribute Game! (Sign-Up/Interest Check)

Arkhi

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Disabling Snap Shot(or at least turning off the pictures in-game) will decrease lag, as well as setting your graphics to the minimum.

Good video, though. You've improved astoundingly since our first match together.

A piece of advice: when you're going for the kill, always let the camera see the nape. In few instances should you not/ not be able to see it, but for the most part, pan the camera to allow more directional control and permit you to see your target.

Excellent kills, though. I can see some of my style in yours, but you're more direct in latching onto and attacking titans.

I think I abuse the Levi skill... I just love it too much, especially with the changes to it. The new momentum allows for a variety of tricks. You can even use it to curve around a titan from the front for a kill if you do it right... I might have to make a video of some of these at some point. I've made it my goal to master the Levi skill...

• 3 weeks later...

That's pretty sweet. I've got to get back into the flow of the game, so...

US Region

Forest III

Normal

Day

5 Players

Server Time: 99

Server and Password: Reborn and agate

Edit: Server closed. Man, it's been a while.

Edited by Arkhidon

btw, there's a new update. In it are improved 3DMG movement, BACKFLIPS, guns, two new maps, PvP (without titans), and a new background screen image.

Make sure to Ctrl F5 once you visit the game site.

I'll be playing tonight, likely at 7:00PM PST (10:00PM EST). I've practiced a bit using the guns and I think I'm prepared to show what I've picked up so far.

Sorry folks, I had to call it off.

Edit: Woohoo! Next stop, 2500!

6KY6veb.png

Edited by Arkhidon

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys the aliens have changed there minds and brought me back so here i am back from a long fieldtrip to space

and ready to play i have not played in a while and i noticed there was an update so who's in

us server

forest III

day

time 99

players 6

name:reborn

pass: agate

srry guys i need to stop my aunt is going to give birth so cya

Edited by nevs

Aw, I missed you. Too bad. Anyway, congrats to your aunt! Hope everything went well.

This is a bit outdated now (from the previous version when I was playing offline), but I got this weird glitch that did nothing except... get rid of Hanji's ponytail and turn it into a bun thing.

2v9bu2o.jpg

And then it came back on her dead body when I died.

Ponytails > Buns, not impressed. I'll try to get in a game later this week. I can play this at school (typically around 11:35 to 12:05), so I'll make a server, but will not be able to post here. Tomorrow, I'll see about starting a match at 12:15 PM PST.

I used to be able to reach Reborn at school... Then I made the mistake of accessing it from the school computer rather than my laptop. Next day, bam, blocked. Anyway, don't think I'll be able to make it to a game at that time unfortunately. That'd be around 2:00 for me, and I'm in school then. AoTTG's blocked for me. :(

I uploaded the .exe version to Google Drive, then copied the files to the Music Folder. No one would expect to find a file hidden there, so no one ever sees it and the teacher doesn't mind me playing the game. On one account, he actually tried playing ._.'