Attack on Titan Tribute Game! (Sign-Up/Interest Check)

Arkhi

Hello. If you've used social media much lately, you've likely heard of the hit manga/anime Attack on Titan. And if you're here in Reborn, you're probably culturally sensitive and knowledgeable on manga/anime topics. That being said, here's something only somewhat related: the Attack on Titan Tribute Game (AoTTG being shorthand for the full name). It's a lot of fun, especially in groups, to slay a slew of titans. If you've never played, it's moderately easy to pick up on, yet very difficult to master.

The only requirement for the game alone is downloading Unity, the program the game runs on to allow it to be played in your browser. However, if you plan on sticking with the game or playing with Reborn members, I'd suggest a username so we can identify who's who.
After all this, then what? Well, after you've warmed up a bit and are loose and tight at the same time ready to go, you can join servers, playing with others. The resemblance to Reborn should be clear: from time to time, one of us will host a server (no set-up required), notify those interested through here, and get on with the festivities! In-game, simply search for Reborn using the filter system. (Additionally, if you really want to wear your heart on your sleeve, you can use "Reborn" as your Guild name)

When starting a server, be sure to include:

- The map

- The time of day

- The difficulty

- The host's region

- The max number of players (typically 10, but can increase upon interest)

- The duration of the server (I suggest 99)

- The server name (typically Reborn)

- The password (Please use the password: reborn )

Here, I can keep a list of those who are actively interested in doing so with your consent in a post below: (IGN = In-game name)

Myself (IGN: Arkhidon)
Telos (IGN: BlackTelos)

Alatreon (IGN: Saeyru)

Chuckles (IGN: PrinnyChuckles)

Flux (IGN: Fluxator)

[Non-Reborn Character] (IGN: betterthanlevi)

Gashimon (IGN: Gashimon)

nevs (IGN: nevs)

God, we're lonely :'c

Before you start playing, keep these in mind: it's how we communicate.

Green Flare- Deploy by pressing 1. This means "meet at this location".
Red Flare- Deploy by pressing 2. This means "titan spotted". It doesn't necessarily mean that person needs help, but we use it often to indicate the final titan or a group of that titan type.
Black Flare- Deploy by pressing 3. This means "abnormal spotted". This includes punks, crawlers, jumpers, and player-controlled titans.

Remember these while playing. It can determine the outcome of the match.

Edited by Arkhidon

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Support Squad

Welp. as soon as i find a decent mouse for my laptop i'll be on. IGN is DobbyTheElf ofc, but i'm going on holiday soon so, don't expect me anytime soon

EDIT: (This session is now over, thanks for everyone who joined! I hope you realy enjoyed this one.)

Woo!

You can surely put me in the confirmed ones, i've been practicing but i'm still bad xD

(Spinpetra is best petra tho)

I'll try to host a server right now (just see my post date to be sure you're soon enough)

The server name is Reborn, on the US, the map is Forest II and it's at night (lets try to mix up AoT and Slenderman xD)

Max number of players is 10, server duration 99.

Please do attend if interested!

Edited by Telos

A heads-up to make our servers easier to find: When creating the server, type in [0000FF]Reborn for the name. This will color the name in Blue, making it significantly easier to find.

I believe this session is already over ark, apparently he had a crash or something, the server disappeared and didn't come back, it was lots of fun tho, my practice paid off.

But imma take a break for now, my fingers are gonna implode from so much scrubing.

I'm off to try these new techniques. The DFA (Death From Above) and Equator Cut. Very simple, very effective.

Hosting a US server in The City at Dawn on Normal Difficulty for 8 players lasting 99 minutes. The name of the server Rebrn (couldn't fit the full name) will be all blue.

Join me, then. "Scrub"

Leggo!
Hosting a US server in The City at Day on Normal Difficulty for 8 players lasting 99 minutes. The name of the server, Rebrn, will be all blue.

Server is online.

Edited by Arkhidon

(This session is now over, thanks annie!)

Well, since i'l be practicing for a while figured i'd open up a host just in case someone wanna check it out. Or if you're new, drop by so i can teach you stuff.

Server Name - Prvte (Short for private so randoms won't be as frequent)

Hosted in - US

Map - City

Time - Day

Max Players - 10

Max Time - 99

Difficulty - Normal

Edited by Telos

I am interested, i'm about to play it now i suppose. No official american AoT games yet i realize (japanese 3ds one looks awesome, planned for an american release but...no date yet.)

Wow, Chuckles is taken...lame.

Edited by chuckles

I just spent most of the night tryi9ng to beat just 15 titans without dying. Maybe i was obsessive. I got it down to 4 but sometimes it just glitches for me and they grab me. Maybe i hit the nape obviously, several times even, with no kill....or i try to do the special slash straight into the neck and it shoves me in some random other direction and they grab and kill me anyway. It's so hard when there is more than one though near each other, because they block each other from view but can attack you through each other as if they are not even solid. It's a little ridiculous. I worry though that i'm doing something wrong because i kept feeling like i should be able to do it, i have all sorts of great ways to take them down now, but i still get screwed over often enough that i can't get all 15...

It may be because you just started. You'll get used to the nicks and dents in the game. Otherwise, sounds like you're making great progress for a newcomer.

Edit: Hosting a US server in Forest III at Dawn on Normal Difficulty for 8 players lasting 99 minutes. The name of the server will be "Rebrn" in blue.

Edit 2: Server closed.