What do you look like?

Ice

Flat Irons are your friend. Friendlyfriendlifriend.

lol we totally look alike. Just check that out. Twins separated at birth XD

Oh, and nice gun Myles. I hope you don't go on that rampage you've been talking about.

They are rare here Will.. gingers are just blah... BLONDES ARE SEXY<3.

Then move here, you'll go crazy. Although the freezing cold will be hindering for you Arizona-folk. >>

And every RARE ONCE IN A WHILE there may be ONE attractive ginger, but yeah those are what's REALLY rare... It'd still kill to meet a person with Heterochromia the most <<

• Administrators

Look at the conversation going on in the posts before yours; is that really a good idea in a crowd like this...?

Sure, why not... As if Ame would allow that << >>

And to de-derail this topic, quite possibly the only thing I have going for me: the eyes~

I wonder... Would my fans like to know what I look like behind the veil...?

Go for it!

Look at the conversation going on in the posts before yours; is that really a good idea in a crowd like this...?

Sure, why not... As if Ame would allow that << >>

And to de-derail this topic, quite possibly the only thing I have going for me: the eyes~

...THE EYES!!! o Oo

I wonder... Would my fans like to know what I look like behind the veil...?

It's obvious what you look like.

You're the world's only real Gardevoir.

SCP-282-X

Nickname "Gardevoir"

Photo: SCP-282-X

Class: Safe/Euclid

Containment: SPC-282-X is to be treated regularily and allowed to roam the site. She must be under constant supervision by members of at least LEVEL-4 clearance. She is to be fed 3 meals a day and snacks whenever requested. In case of "Euclid" status, SCP-282-X is to be [DATA EXPUNGED].

Description: SCP-282-X is a humanoid figure that has an uncanny resemblance to the Pokémon, Gardevoir. Standing at 5'03" (1.58 meters) and 106.7lbs (48.4kg). SCP-282-X appears to be a slender, feminine humanoid that has a slightly extra-terrestrial appearance. Its "hair" style appears to have "curls" down the sides of its head. SCP-282-X has long, slender, white legs underneath the gown. SCP-282-X's arms are connected to the hand with no defined wrist. SCP-282-X owns long, slender fingers that are connected to the arms directly, appearing more glove-like. There appears to be a red fin-like protrusion coming out of it's chest and back. SCP-282-X also has spikes to the side of its face that has a close resemblance to a masquerade mask. SCP-282-X has a band of green extending on its chest to the centermost fin and then connecting to the sleeve-like arms, almost appearing to resemble a Torso or top-like part to a dress.

SCP-282-X can sense the feelings of people. It can also able to see the future clearly. It has the psychokinetic power to distort the dimensions and create a small black hole, as seen under extensive studies. Apparently, SCP-282-X does not feel the pull of gravity because it supports itself with psychic power.

Years after her being discovered, she became comfortable with human interaction. This comfort led her to her current personality.

SCP members are ordered to keep watch over her at all times though in case she goes feral, whereas she'd be [DATA EXPUNGED] and be classified "Euclid" due to her psychic powers having the ability to kill anyone she felt a threat.

SCP members are currently searching around the area of her discovery to find more creatures of her kind. So far there has been no luck.

Creator of the Pokémon franchise, Satoshi Tajiri, and other members of Game Freak, Inc., are to be kept in close contact on SCP-282-X's status at all times.

You know it's the truth.

• Upvote 1

Apparently my doing anything isn't even necessary... My paparazzi has it covered. Well done, truly!

Thank you kindly. I try.

trolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

• 2 weeks later...