E4+ Speculation

Felicity

• Support Squad

So, in several topics the discussion has strayed to thoughts of the E4 so i figured this was necessary.

Nao, let me open by questioning EL. We have all assumed he was a part of the E4 due to his promise to Bennet, but what if that is not the case? All we know is hat he has the connections and that he is a part of team meteor and is not quiet about it. Why would Ame let him be in the E4? Furthermore, we know team meteor has several league members under thumb, so maybe this is the connection EL has? A traitor in the E4? It has also been speculated the Heathers guardian Blake is a part of the E4. Blake is Cals brother and supposedly suggested Cals services to Solaris, so my money is on him being the traitor.

Thoughts?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

So, in several topics the discussion has strayed to thoughts of the E4 so i figured this was necessary.

Nao, let me open by questioning EL. We have all assumed he was a part of the E4 due to his promise to Bennet, but what if that is not the case? All we know is hat he has the connections and that he is a part of team meteor and is not quiet about it. Why would Ame let him be in the E4? Furthermore, we know team meteor has several league members under thumb, so maybe this is the connection EL has? A traitor in the E4? It has also been speculated the Heathers guardian Blake is a part of the E4. Blake is Cals brother and supposedly suggested Cals services to Solaris, so my money is on him being the traitor.

Thoughts?

He Definetly is A member of E4 somewhere in e11 events Cain or radomus mention something about El Being a Member of the Elite 4

Somebody please Confrim though havent played up to that area for a while

• Support Squad

He Definetly is A member of E4 somewhere in e11 events Cain or radomus mention something about El Being a Member of the Elite 4

I made this topic because i am playing through the game again and i realised there has been no mention of El actually being in the E4, just that he has connections and is a powerful trainer.

Edited by DobbyTheElf

I'm almost certain that was never said. I'm pretty sure they just mentioned that he had connections. Plus, we would most likely know if he was Elite 4 as Ame has already revealed 1, and since we already knew who all the leaders were before we even really met all of them, I think we'll have them revealed to us as we go along. The only thing is Anna though. She refused to reveal her special position to us when Noel brought it up at the orphanage. So for all we know, she could be champion, elite 4, or perhaps something none of us would really expect.

• Veterans

I'm almost certain that was never said. I'm pretty sure they just mentioned that he had connections. Plus, we would most likely know if he was Elite 4 as Ame has already revealed 1, and since we already knew who all the leaders were before we even really met all of them, I think we'll have them revealed to us as we go along. The only thing is Anna though. She refused to reveal her special position to us when Noel brought it up at the orphanage. So for all we know, she could be champion, elite 4, or perhaps something none of us would really expect.

I'm going to ask vinny for some screenshots i could have sworn that was said....

I made this topic because i am playing through the game again and i realised there has been no mention of El actually being in the E4, just that he has connections and is a powerful trainer.

After Luna gets kidnapped and shortly before Cain and EL fight each other Cain tells EL that he is one of the Elite. He doesn´t say Elite 4 but yeah I think it´s pretty much confirmed.

What´s the point of him getting all the badges then?

Cause he hates us of course. He wants to put us to shame.

I'm wondering more about how Heather might play into all of this considering she's still a rather vague character but has a lot of significance.

Your're forgetting Tacos, this is Ame we are talking about, she does things to piss us off, for kicks. I'm just throwing that out there because with her anything is possible.

I dunno, this game has had a lot of work put in, Would you paint a massive blob on a painting after delicately finishing the last minute detail?

Yeah good point, well at this point it is looking more like a new random cast of characters, minus those those that we know who are in the E4

I guess Anna may just be a member of the E4.. Also i feel Heather may be one by the time we reach the E4.. Since she is under Blakes care, we could assume that may happen.. Also she uses dragon types, so its a possibility.. And then Blake himself who we can confirm is E4.. As for El, being a normal type user (ditto, snorlax) would definitely make a good addition as an E4 member since i do not think there as been one in the past games.. i could be wrong as i havent played much after the 3rd gen..

I honestly thought for the longest time that Heather was the Flying gym leader considering we knew that she had a Salamence. But since Ciel (is that her name?) is stated to be the flying gym leader and Saphira is the dragon leader, I'm not so sure what her position in Reborn is. It could very well be an Elite 4 member.

As for Anna, we know her ace is a Gothitelle, but nothing is stated that she is a gym leader. Considering we have already faced the Psychic gym leader and Gothitelle is a pure Psychic Pokemon, she can't be a gym leader. An Elite 4 member, very possible. I mean, if she continues the trend that Noel did (Nomos being Clefable and Nostra being Jirachi), she could very well be an E4 member if she does have a Jirachi.

Where does the gothitelle come?? Isn't her ace Jirachi?? which btw reminds me that if you see the league rules, only the champion is allowed to use legendary pokemon.. if we apply the same logic here then it lends more credibility to the fact that she is the champion.. unless she doesn't use Jirachi..

Shit, I really didn't think about that. Wow I feel dumb. Anyway, she uses Gothitelle when they rescue Heather from the Doctor at the orphanage. I just initially figured that was her ace since the others were using their aces during that scene. All things aside, I'm reconsidering that she just may be the champion if she truly does have a Jirachi.

which btw reminds me that if you see the league rules, only the champion is allowed to use legendary pokemon.. if we apply the same logic here then it lends more credibility to the fact that she is the champion.. unless she doesn't use Jirachi..

Hmm... no. That's the server league rules, and they don't apply to the game. Anna could pretty much have a team full of legendaries or something IG.

Shit, I really didn't think about that. Wow I feel dumb. Anyway, she uses Gothitelle when they rescue Heather from the Doctor at the orphanage. I just initially figured that was her ace since the others were using their aces during that scene. All things aside, I'm reconsidering that she just may be the champion if she truly does have a Jirachi.

Not really wrong to think that Gothitelle is her ace. After all:

1 - No one made the connection of Doll-Pokemon until we faced Noel and saw that he had a Clefable.

2 - Even if she has a Jirachi, i don't think she just goes around using it everywhere. Unless i'm tripping.

But, like Amaria's and El's pokemon levels, things change.

It wouldn't surprise me if we battle Anna one day and she doesn't even have that Gothitelle anymore.

I honestly thought it would be cool if Ame herself was the Champion. Like how you battle Professor Sycamore in X&Y the person who gave you your starter, and cares so deeply for the region and pokemon turns out to be a strong trainer. Like that deleted battle from the original Red and Green beta where you battle Professor Oak after becoming champion.

oh yeah at the orphanage.. though we can surely say she is a psychic user.. and definitely psychic herself too..

Hmm... no. That's the server league rules, and they don't apply to the game. Anna could pretty much have a team full of legendaries or something IG.

Not really wrong to think that Gothitelle is her ace. After all:

1 - No one made the connection of Doll-Pokemon until we faced Noel and saw that he had a Clefable.

2 - Even if she has a Jirachi, i don't think she just goes around using it everywhere. Unless i'm tripping.

But, like Amaria's and El's pokemon levels, things change.

It wouldn't surprise me if we battle Anna one day and she doesn't even have that Gothitelle anymore.

and ohh.. ok.. i was just thinking its a possibility..

And damn.. If she has a team full of legendaries!!!!!!????

Latias/Latios

Mew

Jirachi

Celebi

Mega Mewtwo X

Deoxys

Lord Arceus save us....

Honest question: Do people really think that Heather's an E4 member, or even a trainer for that matter? I mean, we've never seen her battle before, we've just seen her use her Salamence to get around; and having command of a Salamence at her age is definitely something strange, but are we really that sure that she's even a trainer?

One of the theories I read here is that the Salamence belonged to her mother, and the only reason the Salamence follows her orders is out of respect for the mother's memory. Until we actually see her do something other than command Salamence to fly somewhere, I'm keeping my reservations.

We know Laura's an E4 member (Charlotte said so), and we can figure that El is an E4 member as well because Cain mentioned him being 'one of the elite' in Radomus' gym after the battle with him. Blake being an E4 member too would make sense due to Cal's anger at him "always being better", and Cal was the previous Fire type gym leader before stepping down and Charlotte taking over. At one point I wanted to say that Saphira was an E4 member too, I figured that she was the strongest member of the family due to her being the oldest (showing much more badassery than Laura did played a key part in this line of thinking too; seriously, her Liligant didn't do shit to keep her from getting kidnapped), but then she mentioned that her gym was in Calcenon/ Labradora, and unless E4 members get gyms too, I don't think that's the case.