LoL tournament - Reborn vs Reborn

Doj

Buying Liandry's equals throwing the game  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a friendly tournament with solely Reborn players?

2. 2. Which gamemode would you be willing to play? (only vote if you chose "yes" or "maybe" in the previous question)

This has been a subject in the past which I largely forgot about until now (at the time the forums were down).

Reborn vs Reborn, yes or no? And what gamemode? Let your thoughts be known here so we may possibly work on setting up a tournament, and perhaps make it a frequent thing if it turns out to be succesful.

Edited by Doj

i would suggest to add an option for 1v1s since theres a greater gap in time people who've been playing LoL here and its easier to matchup people who are closer in skill level rather then having 3v3s or 5v5s where we have to try our hardest to get the right amount of skill on each team to make it fair

I'm always down for ARAM games as skill difference/advantage/deficiency is a non-factor and it's enjoyable for pretty much everyone. Also very easy to get in and join as there isn't too much coordination required, both pre-game and mid-game.

However I'm down for anything.

i would suggest to add an option for 1v1s since theres a greater gap in time people who've been playing LoL here and its easier to matchup people who are closer in skill level rather then having 3v3s or 5v5s where we have to try our hardest to get the right amount of skill on each team to make it fair

I don't like 1v1 in a game centered around a team. 2v2 might be legit, though. I'll edit the poll to add in both options.

My only concern with 5v5 is there being enough people for more than 2 teams. Also also. Are we gonna randomize teams or people pick their own? o.o

Randomize evenly.

Say 2 golds sign up, 6 silvers, and 2 bronzes.

Every team then gets 1 gold, 3 silvers and 1 bronze. Simple

• Administrators

My only concern with 5v5 is there being enough people for more than 2 teams. Also also. Are we gonna randomize teams or people pick their own? o.o

Well, 15 people have voted as of this post, so that's at least three teams if 5v5; that'd be short but I mean it can work

Also my "maybe" vote is mostly "yes with a bit of 'I hope my laptop doesn't ruin it for me'"

Also also I really hope there's less salt than there tends to be with Reborn inhouses ._.

Also also I really hope there's less salt than there tends to be with Reborn inhouses ._.

Removing people is always an option if it turns out they don't know what "friendly" tournament means. If someone knows they'll be a sore loser, they need not apply for this.

Removing people is always an option if it turns out they don't know what "friendly" tournament means. If someone knows they'll be a sore loser, they need not apply for this.

That's easier said than done, my friend.

That's easier said than done, my friend.

No it's not.

Was a bit on edge yesterday.

Disregard anything I said please :^)

Edited by Doj

• Administrators

I'm not sure if many people caught the edit here but that's a thing and I think this is still a thing?

• 2 weeks later...