Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Focus Sash

gutten_tag

Question

21 answers to this question

Wait is a Focus Sash a single use item in Reborn?

in the main seri games, it still one-time-use only. But if you use it in Battle Tower or something like that (after complete the game), it will be re-used after each match (like Berries and Herbs, it works the same way)

Edited by gutten_tag

Isn't that going to disappear after 1 battle though? .-.

Still useful, so i'm not going to complain...

#thiscountsasacomplaint

Dat tiny hashtag doe

but seriously, this sash has a LOT of uses.

#NamelyDittoceus

I literally found this sash right before I clicked this topic lol. But yes, this is quite the evil little sash, I can imagine dittoceus' horror now. NO MORE OHKOs FOR DAT BITCH.

This mean that there's at least two currently obtainable in the game? That's cool, even if they're one-use only.

(The other one is in Byxbysion Grotto. Surprised me when I found it, too.)

MUAHAHAHAHA. Goodbye Pulse Abra.
Edited by Lynxiechan

Who needs a focus sash when you can breed a Sturdy-Endeavor Aron? Then, after it dies, switch to something with a priority move and you win. And unlike a focus sash, the Aron doesn't disappear.

If you're interested, Aron gets Endeavor from breeding with a Cubone, who learns it at level 41 if you keep him unevolved (53 if you don't)

Who needs a focus sash when you can breed a Sturdy-Endeavor Aron? Then, after it dies, switch to something with a priority move and you win. And unlike a focus sash, the Aron doesn't disappear.

If you're interested, Aron gets Endeavor from breeding with a Cubone, who learns it at level 41 if you keep him unevolved (53 if you don't)

if you breed him with that line, no way it can learn Head Smash. And you lost the ability Rock Head to use Head Smash is a big problem to use Aggron. But i guess your strategy still didn't work anyway, because now Garchomp or Arceus got Leftover, so when you switch another to face them, the healing will be sure that no-way priority with low power can kill them, even with 8% HP. ( i tried, trust me, only Mach Punch Technician Breloom can kill things, other than that......)

Off topic but

I was so happy I found this, I would have never been able to take out Shade's Gengar without sashing my Asuna (Gothorita)

*blinks*

YOU USED IT ON SHADES GENGAR?!?!?!?!?

D: *cries* THERES PULSE ABRA AND ARCEUS AND YOU USED IT ON GENGAR..... *cries again*

• Support Squad

Actually, PETA comes by and abducts the poor aron.

Anywailmers, this is quite nice to know, but i still prefer that spark of joy when Focus band actually procs right when you need it most.

if you breed him with that line, no way it can learn Head Smash. And you lost the ability Rock Head to use Head Smash is a big problem to use Aggron. But i guess your strategy still didn't work anyway, because now Garchomp or Arceus got Leftover, so when you switch another to face them, the healing will be sure that no-way priority with low power can kill them, even with 8% HP. ( i tried, trust me, only Mach Punch Technician Breloom can kill things, other than that......)

*cough* iron fist infernape *cough*

*cough* iron fist infernape *cough*

oh yeah- totally forgot that- maybe cuz i don't use infernape as my starter -_-. But still- Mach Punch Technician Breloom got more power (LOT more as i think) than Mach Punch Iron Fist Infer. But it's just the case of Garchomp, when it get 25 more level than our team. Arceus got super eff when using Mach Punch, so it should work with both Infer and Breloom

Ah, don't sweat it. PULSE Abra and Arceus weren't that hard. I beat them both easily enough, particularly PULSE Abra. Sure it one shots stuff but hyper beam? Really? It throws the fight all on it's own. Arceus just needed to be slowed down a little and then multiple close combats got the job done easy.

I'll be interested to see how much harder the new PULSE Abra is, but if it's still spamming hyper beam, I don't anticipate much.

Edited by Sheep93

I couldnt even be asked- I just stunned it and spammed bug type signal beams and bug type moves like there was no tmrw x.x

Head Smash Aggron isn't the only way to go. There's also Sturdy Metal Burst Aggron.