Hints to the games and thing that would be nice if the game had it

bigredd2013

I don't even... What?

If you've been to the Onyx Arcade, you'll see someone hinting at online play. However, it seems unlikely with the way the game's built.

But if you want the closest experience, check out our server on Pokemon Online.

• Administrators

Actually it's not impossible. Zeta was able to do it, so we will be too with the proper ker-jigglin'.

Unfortunately, unlike Zeta's developer, I am not a pro-ker-jiggler, and as far as scripting help goes I'm more interested in focusing on the single player experience to actually, you know, finish the game. >>

Actually it's not impossible. Zeta was able to do it, so we will be too with the proper ker-jigglin'.

Unfortunately, unlike Zeta's developer, I am not a pro-ker-jiggler, and as far as scripting help goes I'm more interested in focusing on the single player experience to actually, you know, finish the game. >>

And for that matter, Zeta's Owner got 'smacked with the toaster, got given a mega swampert sprite' that sucks, and also called it quits on Zeta a few days back. o-o

EDIT: How do I know this? I've been on the reddit over a bajillion times (mainly to find ditto cuz uh, ditto is annoying as feck to find in Zeta x.x)

Edited by Lynxiechan

Stupid OP. If it was easy to do, we'd have done it already, and if people really want to fight with Reborn teams, they can just load them into PO.

Also, why post your pokemon in a completely unrelated topic?

You don't need to refer to him as stupid Secundum, he didn't know this.

Anyways, I know there are other games besides Zeta that do online, but the scripting involved is probably ridiculous to code. While Ame said it can be done, I can't imagine it will be simply due to the logistics, and finding the server room to host the communications, because a strictly peer to peer would require port forwarding and could lead to other security issues. Honestly it's just a can of worms in my opinion.

• Administrators

And for that matter, Zeta's Owner got 'smacked with the toaster, got given a mega swampert sprite' that sucks, and also called it quits on Zeta a few days back. o-o

EDIT: How do I know this? I've been on the reddit over a bajillion times (mainly to find ditto cuz uh, ditto is annoying as feck to find in Zeta x.x)

He- oh? I mean the project was completed, I heard, so that's not a big deal but what do you mean 'smacked with the toaster'?

• Support Squad

That question could be asked elsewhere, but to answer, there are currently ten badges. If you're asking when the full game will be completed, the answer is likely in years to come.

Completion of Reborn will Herald the Apocalypse

This post made me laugh real good, have you been in contact with the zeta dev?