Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Oh so many pokemanz I want

Revengercm

Question

So I started playing in episode 10, my pc was ruined so I'm starting. Now I see that there is a huge amount of new pokemon in the obtainable pokemon chart.

So here are the pokemon I'm looking for:

abra (how do you get link stones or when after you buy the first one at half price?)

machop

geodude (still in the same place as always?)

gastly

growlithe (how to get firestone)

trapinch and shinx (are they still in the game corner?)

aron

magnemite

rhyhorn

mareep

piloswine

ralts

how do I revive fossils? looking for aerodactyl, cranidos or shieldon.

timburr

roggenrola

sandile

tynamo

tympull

9 answers to this question

Oh boy... Here we go.

Abra- Previously obtained in a trade for Bibarel, but has been changed. One Linkstone can be bought, the others found.

Machop- No idea.

Geodude- Nearly everywhere there's a cave.

Gastly- Obtained mid-late game in a Byxbysion event.

Growlithe- Save the Fuzz. Firestone can be found in various locations, through mining, or purchasing them.

Trapinch and Shinx- Still at the Game Corner.

Aron- Deep in the Railnet (west of the entrance to Tanzan).

Magnemite- Abandoned Power Plant.

Rhyhorn- You've got a while to go... Obtained by breeding a Rhydon found on Route 2.

Mareep- Previously the trade for giving a Growlithe to a police officer, but has been changed.

Piloswine- Swinub can be found at the Hidden Cove.

Ralts- Previously found early-game in a room behind a beggar, but has been changed.

Aerodactyl, Cranidos or Shieldon- Aerodactyl? No idea. Cranidos, No idea. Shieldon, Revived by fossil found by mining rocks.

Timburr- Hope you like puzzles. Agate Circus.

Roggenrola- Most caves, but easily found in caves in Rhidochrine.

Sandile- Tanzan Mountain.

Tynamo- "A plant that takes a day to digest prey."

Tympole- Foongus Island (Azurine Island).

There's a few gaps here and there, but I'm sure someone else can fill what I couldn't.

My vision is so bad, I almost thought you said grasshole Vinny. But to answer your question about the fossils, Aerodactyl isn't implemented yet, while Craindos/Shieldon are.

To add onto what Vinny said about a location guide, if you ever need to see whether a pokemon is implemented or not, use this link: Obtainable Pokemon

Well thank you, I was looking for the all locations guide but I didn't find it so I posted this thread. A huge thanks to arkhidon and the rest for filling the missing info.

I traded the Bibarel, got litleo -_-. How can they do that XD!

Hate the fact that there is no good pokemon yet, right now I'm going to take down a meteor captain, the one that has the tangrowth for the first time.

Well thank you, I was looking for the all locations guide but I didn't find it so I posted this thread. A huge thanks to arkhidon and the rest for filling the missing info.

I traded the Bibarel, got litleo -_-. How can they do that XD!

Hate the fact that there is no good pokemon yet, right now I'm going to take down a meteor captain, the one that has the tangrowth for the first time.

There's plenty of reasonable Pokémon early game.. You can find out which ones in the location guide or my guide in Reborn City.