What am i supposed to do after speaking with Aya?

Celestielle2

HI~

What am i supposed to do after speaking with Aya?

I cant get trough Route 2 so i think i need to fight the gym leader to be able to use the HM that allow me to climb up walls

(dont know the english name)

I needed ~90 minutes for the froakie puzzle so i didnt dare to try the other picture ones..

Do i need to finish one of the pictucre puzzles or is an event bugging in my save? o:

Edited by Celestielle2

Rock Climb is not available now

and Dive from the Forakie puzzle is also useless up to now (except as a relatively strong water move in combat).

You need to get the Powder Vial from the merchant to the right of the big tent

- there should now be 3 guys... one who sells colored shard for 10000 a piece to the left, one who tells you a story to the right, and a new one in the middle who sells you the Powder Vial

after you have optained the Powder Vial you have to go through Route 2 and it's cruel puzzle (for which you need the Vial)

Try jumping on the rock pillars to the left when you enter Route 2.

• Administrators

I figured the rock things themselves would be a sufficient indicator since they somewhat-closely resemble the ones from XY... But I could at least add some NPCs that mention it.

Please less puzzles...PLEASE.

My brain is exploding :S

But Ame's insane puzzles are one of the best parts of the game.

Just imagine once we get to Ametrine Mountain, though. Ice puzzles. Oh the ice puzzles.

But Ame's insane puzzles are one of the best parts of the game.

Just imagine once we get to Ametrine Mountain, though. Ice puzzles. Oh the ice puzzles.

Oh god.. Wallace's/Juan's gym x1000

I figured the rock things themselves would be a sufficient indicator since they somewhat-closely resemble the ones from XY... But I could at least add some NPCs that mention it.

I thought the girl at the entrance to the route already did that, though?

I have NEVER played X or Y before. You may want to put npcs. q-q *mother wont let him have a 3DS or any DS console for that matter*

the rock crustle puzzle was an absolute pain... Never got so frustrated on any of the previous puzzles,

well I got frustrated partly because of a bug with one of the crustles because in that moment I thought "the game broke, I'm done" but thankfully it was resolved in the troubleshooting forum