Was it Worth

TheRealSpark

Well, since your level cap is at 25, probably not yet. Trapinch is one of those Pokemon who sucks until it fully evolves and becomes a monster (LOOKING AT YA RALTS).

Here's a tip: If you can find it within yourself to be so patient, keep it as a Trapinch all the way up to level 55, when it learns Earthquake. Without the TM, it'll never learn that move otherwise, and since this is Ame we're talking about you can expect not to see the TM until the aftergame.

If you like Flygon yes.

Yes

Well, since your level cap is at 25, probably not yet. Trapinch is one of those Pokemon who sucks until it fully evolves and becomes a monster (LOOKING AT YA RALTS).

Here's a tip: If you can find it within yourself to be so patient, keep it as a Trapinch all the way up to level 55, when it learns Earthquake. Without the TM, it'll never learn that move otherwise, and since this is Ame we're talking about you can expect not to see the TM until the aftergame.

That's Scary D: , it can't learn Earthquake via heart scale?

That's Scary D: , it can't learn Earthquake via heart scale?

Nope, i kept him in the Daycare (and used 5 Rare Candies) now (after a little training) he's a beast

Edited by Gaunt

Yea that earthquake usage is great. Kill everything. Doing it for hours may or may not be worth the time, and the uselessness of it till it evolves xD

Patience is a virtue. Wrecking things is probably worth it by the current ep.

I think it may be faster to breed earthquake rather than leveling it up to 55. I know I managed to sort out my earthquake flygon in about an hour of catching pokemon and chain breeding for the result I wanted (also got the nature and IVs I was looking for).

actually earthquake for flygon is not only for himself, you can breed it to heracross to make a perfect combo QuakeEdge for Heracross too (or QuakeSlide- up to your choice). how cool is that ??:v :v

EDIT: just curiousity, how much time did you spend in-game to get 10000 coins just to buy flygon?? i think at least 50 hours -_- but idk....

Edited by gutten_tag

actually earthquake for flygon is not only for himself, you can breed it to heracross to make a perfect combo QuakeEdge for Heracross too (or QuakeSlide- up to your choice). how cool is that ??:v :v

EDIT: just curiousity, how much time did you spend in-game to get 10000 coins just to buy flygon?? i think at least 50 hours -_- but idk....

It only took me a day of on and off play. The highest level I got to was level 7 which gives you a fair amount of coins, but you have to be good with probability to get there or just lucky

• Veterans

You know ............I dont have much patience so i just use the Money hack ...I know im ashamed of it myself but i hate VOLTORB FLIP never beat it in HGSS and Never Will

If you use the voltorb flip solvers google finds, you can probably get 10k coins in under an hour. If doing it manually, it'll take a while.

Trapinch is pretty much useless until it's a flygon (vibrava is also useless)... so it'll be a long while.

If you really want a Flygon and have the patience of a saint, yeah. Otherwise, no. Even with Voltorb Flip calculators, there's a good amount of luck and guesswork involved in winning consistently; be prepared for when the calculators either offer you no help or blatantly lie to you.

I actually spend hours at a time playing Voltorb Flip mostly just to give me something to do. It's practically the only reason I open up my HG/SS versions any more.

That said, Voltorb Flip alone has sent me into some of my wildest mood swings. I've got as high as level 9, and get INSANE amounts of coins from winning, but then the first fucking thing you flip on a 1 bomb row/column is a fucking Voltorb, and I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain what that feels like.

That said, dragons are always worth the effort.

Edited by Noivy

If you're considering SRing until you get the shiny Trapinch, DO IT. The shiny Trapinch family sprites have been altered to look awesome.

4vfqbq.png

Not as frightening cool as shiny Vivillon, but definitely awesome.

*Cough* Here's a little soemthin somethin for those struggling *Cough*

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/other-files/download-voltorb-flip-calculator-1-0-5-f10211.html

this thing works like a charm... I should know, I used it to rack up four thousand coins in the Onyx arcade flip tables...

put in the starting numbers and then flip a panel, then update the numbers if the panel in-game and on the program don't match-up... and keep on till you win.

If you're considering SRing until you get the shiny Trapinch, DO IT. The shiny Trapinch family sprites have been altered to look awesome.

4vfqbq.png

Not as frightening cool as shiny Vivillon, but definitely awesome.

I wish I would of known that before I decided not to get a shiny one.....