What is the best new pokemon we can get in epi 12?

gutten_tag

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was supposed to be my scary face so dont be sorry

but i kind of regret it now

10/10 would look at that face again at night.

Ameowl is the best pokemon EVER you twerps. You have NO taste in pokemon, and you will suffer. Episode 13 is going to be nothing BUT Ameowls. Good luck fools >8D

That's what i get for leaking information...

Unfortunately for you people, we already got a solution for that: Episode 13 is going to be filled with Ameowls and Budews. And Ameowls can't stand the sight of Budew.

gg get rekt

Unfortunately for you people, we already got a solution for that: Episode 13 is going to be filled with Ameowls and Budews. And Ameowls can't stand the sight of Budew.

gg get rekt

This is actually fantastic. I can just picture Ameowls swooping down on hiding Budews with a vengeful cry of "why won't you evolve?"

10/10 would look at that face again at night.

gg get rekt

You forgot to mention every battle is now double battles and you can face nothing but budews.

THIS is what i'm talking about: perfect stats, perfect ability and SUCKS movepool. you can kill someone- of course, but you can't get too far. you don't get burn much in-game (except for the stupid Sabeyle burn my Guts Heracross once :v). and always need fighting gem isn't the option at all. the fact is he is too slow, you can't hope it kill someone without taking hit. drain punch maybe the only good option right now :(

you got a wrong idea :v :v. Maybe i'm the most addicted person in this community about breeding. No-way you can make timburr learn both mach punch and drain punch from one pokemon. That Tyrogue or Chimchar in this guide post CANNOT learn Drain punch through breeding.The only option in premier seri games is breeding Mach Punch and then learn Drain Punch through Move tutor. And Timburr can't learn elemental punches through breeding. It can only learn through Move Tutor in gen V. I tried breed hitmonchan with Lucario to get Ice Punch---> didn't work. so...the idea of "Iron Fist+ 4 punches" or "Guts + Elemental Punches" is not availabel yet :(. So sad that this monster won't be useful at all. Anyone admire his stats and ability can play around with Hammer Arm or even Dynamic Punch, but seriously, when you taking him fighting Elite 4 without those moves i've mentioned, you will die badly

Basically, i want a "perfect" or at least mostly "perfect" for each pokemon. This is some pictures i want to tell you that how I'm crazy about perfection. I just breed these pokemon a few hours ago. That;s the reason i'll keep timburr for-ever in my PC when i got epi 12.

Soo.. how exactly did you get Tbolt and Ice Beam? :x

Breeding. Lots and lots of breeding.

Actually, i don't know the chain he used, so whatever... But the point is: Breeding.

Soo.. how exactly did you get Tbolt and Ice Beam? :x

no. Only one breeding. Look at this and you will see :v :v :v (maybr vinny is right, i breed alomost 20 eggs to get each pkm but only to get nearly perfect IVs) I want flamethrower for nidoking, but nidoran can;t learn it, so nidoran can learn BoltBeam combo is good enough. Whismur is the same, he can't learn T-bolt.

Edited by gutten_tag

All praise the 3rd Lord of this world, Smeargle. The "know it all"...!

I'm actually going to try that and breed a better Nidoran M.

lol, and i save another 3rd lord for Mienfoo when we can get one :v :v (and mienfoo can learn ALL these 3 moves, how cool right :v :v)

Edited by gutten_tag

Time to prove this Conkeldurr breeding theory wrong.

As a breeder in Pokémon Y, I've recently bred a Conkeldurr with both Mach Punch and Drain Punch by using Hitmonchan and Mienfoo.

All you need is a Hitmonchan with Mach Punch, or a Monferno/Infernape and a Mienfoo/Mienshao/Seismitoad* with Drain Punch.

Hitmonchan learns Mach Punch at level 16 (meaning you'll need a Heart Scale to get it back)

Monferno learns it at level 16

Infernape can re-learn it with a Heart Scale

Mienfoo/Mienshao learns Drain Punch at level 33

*Seismitoad would have to breed with Wooper/Quagsire, who would then have to breed with Buneary/Lopunny, who can then breed with Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr. It's a long chain-breed, but definitely possible.

*Seismitoad learns Drain Punch at 44, which is late compared to Mienfoo/Mienshao.

You would have to breed a Mienfoo with a Hitmonchan with Mach Punch. Male Hitmonchan (it only comes male) and a female Mienfoo with Drain Punch. Your egg will contain a Mienfoo with both Mach Punch and Drain Punch.

Given the fact the offspring is male, you will be able to proceed breeding with a female Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr, which will then result in a Timburr with Drain Punch and Mach Punch.

Ta-dah.

Not that hard to figure out now, is it? Just requires some minor research on what's available to you in Reborn as of E12 to breed. If you dislike chain-breeding, you won't get any desired results, so that's completely up to you.

If I can disprove more breeding "theories" you spew out there to claim are not possible or "too hard/annoying" to bother with, I'll make more posts.

Time to prove this Conkeldurr breeding theory wrong.

As a breeder in Pokémon Y, I've recently bred a Conkeldurr with both Mach Punch and Drain Punch by using Hitmonchan and Mienfoo.

All you need is a Hitmonchan with Mach Punch, or a Monferno/Infernape and a Mienfoo/Mienshao/Seismitoad* with Drain Punch.

Hitmonchan learns Mach Punch at level 16 (meaning you'll need a Heart Scale to get it back)

Monferno learns it at level 16

Infernape can re-learn it with a Heart Scale

Mienfoo/Mienshao learns Drain Punch at level 33

*Seismitoad would have to breed with Wooper/Quagsire, who would then have to breed with Buneary/Lopunny, who can then breed with Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr. It's a long chain-breed, but definitely possible.

*Seismitoad learns Drain Punch at 44, which is late compared to Mienfoo/Mienshao.

You would have to breed a Mienfoo with a Hitmonchan with Mach Punch. Male Hitmonchan (it only comes male) and a female Mienfoo with Drain Punch. Your egg will contain a Mienfoo with both Mach Punch and Drain Punch.

Given the fact the offspring is male, you will be able to proceed breeding with a female Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr, which will then result in a Timburr with Drain Punch and Mach Punch.

Ta-dah.

Not that hard to figure out now, is it? Just requires some minor research on what's available to you in Reborn as of E12 to breed. If you dislike chain-breeding, you won't get any desired results, so that's completely up to you.

If I can disprove more breeding "theories" you spew out there to claim are not possible or "too hard/annoying" to bother with, I'll make more posts.

and time to prove that...you are wrong :v :v

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8514

as you can see, Ame said that in epi 12 we still you gen V mechanic breeding. so basically we still can breed TM moves and egg moves. She already said that we can expect for gen VI mechanic breeding in episode 13. Of course i know that we can breed egg move FROM A MOTHER to a baby in gen VI, so not only drain punch and mach punch can be breed for timburr, but also we can get BELLY DRUM AND AQUA JET for azumarill as well (think about the power....). Gen V breeding mechanic does NOT allow the mother passing moves for the baby. And your breeding- chain is SO WRONG even you use gen VI mechanic. Because MIENFOO CANNOT LEARN MACH PUNCH. NEVER AT ALL (i have noticed in your post: "Mienfoo with BOTH mach punch and drain punch"- so wrong dude, i don't even know where you get the idea that Mienfoo can learn Mach punch, but it's a wrong source). the only way to do it in gen VI is:

1, Prepare a male Infernape/Hitmonchan/... already learn Mach Punch.

2, Breed a female Timburr that learn Drain Punch

3, Breed that female Timburr with a male one above, then the baby will get both mach punch from a father AND DRAIN PUNCH from mother.

Hope you get that.

so....thanks for your post anyway, but like i said- it's still USELESS for now. I like when someone use chain-breeding and search for it, even if it's totally wrong. Goodbye Timburr -_-

EDIT: i just think about the ONLY good thing about Timburr this episode. Breed him Drain punch, and then he can breed both Drain Punch AND Bulk Up for Croagunk. So now we can get a Toxicroak with this moveset: Drain Punch/ Bulk up/ Sucker Punch/ Poison Jab. Finally we can get some decent Toxicroak after all :v :v (and for someone admire Sword Dance Toxicroak: Xroagunk CANNOT learn Sword Dance, so you can't breed him that move)

That's maybe the only good thing about Timburr this episode

Edited by gutten_tag

and time to prove that...you are wrong :v :v

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8514

as you can see, Ame said that in epi 12 we still you gen V mechanic breeding. so basically we still can breed TM moves and egg moves. She already said that we can expect for gen VI mechanic breeding in episode 13. Of course i know that we can breed egg move FROM A MOTHER to a baby in gen VI, so not only drain punch and mach punch can be breed for timburr, but also we can get BELLY DRUM AND AQUA JET for azumarill as well (think about the power....). Gen V breeding mechanic does NOT allow the mother passing moves for the baby. And your breeding- chain is SO WRONG even you use gen VI mechanic. Because MIENFOO CANNOT LEARN MACH PUNCH. NEVER AT ALL (i have noticed in your post- so wrong dude). the only way to do it in gen VI is:

1, Prepare a male Infernape/Hitmonchan/... already learn Mach Punch.

2, Breed a female Timburr that learn Drain Punch

3, Breed that female Timburr with a male one above, then the baby will get both mach punch from a father AND DRAIN PUNCH from mother.

Hope you get that.

so....thanks for your post anyway, but like i said- it's still USELESS for now. Goodbye Timburr -_-

EDIT: i just think about the ONLY good thing about Timburr this episode. Breed him Drain punch, and then he can breed both Drain Punch AND Bulk Up for Croagunk. So now we can get a Toxicroak with this moveset: Drain Punch/ Bulk up/ Sucker Punch/ Poison Jab. Finally we can get some decent Toxicroak after all :v :v (and for someone admire Sword Dance Toxicroak: Xroagunk CANNOT learn Sword Dance, so you can't breed him that move)

That's maybe the only good thing about Timburr this episode

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/532.shtml

Please click that and look at Timburr's Egg moves. Drain Punch/Mach Punch are definitely available. Be it through different breeding mechanics, it's still possible. >>;

That being said, I'll make a change to what I said; You can breed a male Timburr to get Drain Punch, then get a female one with Mach Punch, then breed both. >>;

Mach Punch is not an egg move for Mienfoo, nor is it a TM that it can learn (or a TM at all), so... it can't be bred onto it. With Gen VI breeding mechanics, though, you'd just need Mienfoo for Drain Punch, breed that onto a Timburr, then breed that with Hitmonchan to get both. (...Right? I'm not really familiar with Gen VI mechanics OTL)

As we're not on Gen VI mechanics, however, that's not gonna work.

How do you go about getting moves onto smeargle in this game? (I know how it's technically done in all pokemon games).

Besides the normal way... I think double battles would work as well? But I don't know where you'd find noteworthy ones of those that you could use... unless there are some in with the daily trainers in the Grand Hall? (You could try vs. Gym Leaders if you're feeling particularly masochistic... no that's a bad idea even then, forget that.)

Edited by Lost Lore

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/532.shtml

Please click that and look at Timburr's Egg moves. Drain Punch/Mach Punch are definitely available. Be it through different breeding mechanics, it's still possible. >>;

That being said, I'll make a change to what I said; You can breed a male Timburr to get Drain Punch, then get a female one with Mach Punch, then breed both. >>;

LOL, i think you don't use breeding much in-game (even Reborn or main seri games) like me. You can breed Mach Punch for Timburr. You can also breed drain Punch for Timburr. But if you use gen V breeding mechanic, there is NOWAY YOU CAN BREED BOTH MACH PUNCH AND DRAIN PUNCH FOR HIM. NO-WAY-AT-ALL. I breed more than 1000 eggs in Reborn, and maybe 10000 eggs in main seir games, so i don;t think there is something i don't know about it.

Mach Punch is not an egg move for Mienfoo, nor is it a TM that it can learn (or a TM at all), so... it can't be bred onto it. With Gen VI breeding mechanics, though, you'd just need Mienfoo for Drain Punch, breed that onto a Timburr, then breed that with Hitmonchan to get both. (...Right? I'm not really familiar with Gen VI mechanics OTL)

As we're not on Gen VI mechanics, however, that's not gonna work.

Besides the normal way... I think double battles would work as well? But I don't know where you'd find noteworthy ones of those that you could use... unless there are some in with the daily trainers in the Grand Hall? (You could try vs. Gym Leaders if you're feeling particularly masochistic... no that's a bad idea even then, forget that.)

and Lost Lore get that. thank you.

EDIT: don't get me wrong. i love Conkeldurr. he's my favourite fighting type in all seri pkm games. But looking what Ame gave him to us like this, it makes me sad. A beast with no weapon.

Edited by gutten_tag

Yeah, gutten_tag's got the right of it here. At the present time we're still on gen 5 breeding mechanics.

I'm definitely keen for gen 6 breeding mechanics though, want my rock blast Heracross.

Edited by Sheep93

Yeah, gutten_tag's got the right of it here. At the present time we're still on gen 5 breeding mechanics.

I'm definitely keen for gen 6 breeding mechanics though, want my rock blast Heracross.

if we can touch that Godlike Mega stone- then yeah. But i don't think Ame is "angelic" enough to give us that -_-, but still, we can do a lot of things with gen VI breeding mechanic. Like i said- Belly drum and Aquajet Azumarill is one example. I have prepared enough to the moment we can access gen VI mechanic as well in my second save-file. *feeling excited*

Hmm, well you learn something new every day. I didn't know that Gen VI had new Egg Move mechanics, however I did sort of realize that the TM's HM's didn't pass when breeding Froakie's for Protean.

if you are talking about epi 11, you are right. All gen VI pkm's egg move is wrong. I still can breed TM moves to them, but not egg move. Like Tyrunt, he can;t learn Dragon Dance through breeding in epi 11 right now. (even that he can't learn Head Smash in lv 58 like normal, the only way for him to learn that is through a heart scale). But we'll got fixed in the next episode, so don't worry :v

EDIT: but i think we still can breed Ice Beam for greninja. Am i wrong?? i don't choose Froakie for any walkthrough reborn for now, so i don't know about that -_-

Edited by gutten_tag

Breeding. Lots and lots of breeding.

Actually, i don't know the chain he used, so whatever... But the point is: Breeding.

This is strange, because neither Ice Beam nor Thunderbolt are egg moves for the Nidoran line in the "normal" games, so I'm assuming Reborn has its own breeding mechanics.

This is strange, because neither Ice Beam nor Thunderbolt are egg moves for the Nidoran line in the "normal" games, so I'm assuming Reborn has its own breeding mechanics.

It's a Gen IV-V breeding mechanic (And Gen III too, iirc). Basically, in Gen III and IV, TM's were one time use right? So, if you teach the TM move to a pokemon, the TM is gone. And you wouldn't be able to teach the move to any other poke again. That's what the mechanic was for: If the father (Or mother... i guess both) know a move that the baby can learn as a TM, then that move is going to be passed down. This mechanic became kinda useless in Gen V since TMs are infinite now, and it was removed completely in Gen VI.

However, on Reborn, the breeding mechanics are from Gen V. So yes, a Nidoran M can learn Ice Beam and Thunderbolt. Even more moves depending on the Smeargle...