Mystery Girl in underground cave below staircase?

Yash

So i just noticed that during the whole Adrienn scene in the citae that he talks about a girl climbing up the cave wall.. But we don't meet any such girl on our way down.. and afterwards when we are about to leave the underground cave somebody says something about playing with us and having fun.. or some such thing.. so I was wondering if anybody has any idea as to who could the girl be?? and what was the connection of us being there with that voice...

An image about what i was talking about..

If you dug around quite a bit you could probably find my theory about it. What I think is that it is actually a legendary pokemon of the pixie variety (victini, jirachi, celebi, etc.). Because there is much confusion between whether or not Arceus or Mew is the deity of the pokemon world, I truly believe that it could be Mew that said that. Because Mew can be confused as a god, it could be that El's ditto mimicked the godlike essence of Mew and falsely transformed into Arceus. It also fits considering the heavy amounts of psychic pokemon around there. I also suspect that it could be Nostra's essence that wanted to play and that the girl climbing up the wall is Jirachi/Nostra in the form of Anna. Then again, it will be quite a while before we truly know, and for all we know, the vagueness of this story allows Ame to change things if we do discover the way the plotline is going.

Ya i have read your post about the pixie pokemon and mew.. but somehow i feel that the girl is someone else and not a pokemon.. as for the voice i too felt it was jirachi or mew etc previously.. but after reading about some girl being there.. i really dont know... i feel that maybe xe saw the girl before xe time travelled.. and it could be somebody from the past who has now grown up.. also.. maybe the voice is unrelated to the girl if this is the case..

If I am correct Ame and says he has been down there for almost a decade. That world make it impossible for it to be Anna because she is not yet 18 because she is still in the care of the doctor. I believe it is one of the small legendary pokemon or Mew or Jarunchi because it is known to play mind games with people Or to make it dark it could be some sort of evil spirit planning something bigger. As most religious building there could be some sort of bigger evil hint hint the doors are keeping them look away. We have seen a few unnatural people( Anna, Shade,KiKI spirit) so that possible too.

post-47725-0-38457900-1400554014_thumb.png

I still think it's this girl... or whatever this creature is even supposed to be. There must be a reason why Ame put this character's silhouette so early, without even introducing it. Sure we haven't seen a few gym leaders in-game yet, but we already know about their existence for quite a while, unlike what happens with this girl.

The reason why she put this silhouette is either because we've already been introduced to her indirectly, when she asks us to "come play" with her and when Adrienn mentions her, or, if not that, Ame just wants us to waste our time speculating and secretly laugh at our stupidity and at how far away our theories are from the reality.

R3G8NJA.png

Edited by MMM

• Support Squad

If you dug around quite a bit you could probably find my theory about it. What I think is that it is actually a legendary pokemon of the pixie variety (victini, jirachi, celebi, etc.). Because there is much confusion between whether or not Arceus or Mew is the deity of the pokemon world, I truly believe that it could be Mew that said that. Because Mew can be confused as a god, it could be that El's ditto mimicked the godlike essence of Mew and falsely transformed into Arceus. It also fits considering the heavy amounts of psychic pokemon around there. I also suspect that it could be Nostra's essence that wanted to play and that the girl climbing up the wall is Jirachi/Nostra in the form of Anna. Then again, it will be quite a while before we truly know, and for all we know, the vagueness of this story allows Ame to change things if we do discover the way the plotline is going.

As for changing the plot, i believe Ame has stated somewhere that the story has been written already, so if we do guess the story, we will probably get no indication to indicate that fact.

I still think it's this girl... or whatever this creature is even supposed to be. There must be a reason why Ame put this character's silhouette so early, without even introducing it. Sure we haven't seen a few gym leaders in-game yet, but we already know about their existence for quite a while, unlike what happens with this girl.

The reason why she put this silhouette is either because we've already been introduced to her indirectly, when she asks us to "come play" with her and when Adrienn mentions her, or, if not that, Ame just wants us to waste our time speculating and secretly laugh at our stupidity and at how far away our theories are from the reality.

R3G8NJA.png

Ooooooo I never noticed there was something there! I thought that was just a blank side to showcase the hero or something. I had to tilt my screen just now to see that.

Hmm, that doesn't look like any pokemon I have ever seen. It looks human to me, but whether that silhouette belongs to that girl or is a different NPC entirely remains to be seen. I haven't gotten to that part yet so I can't say for sure, but meh.

Ooooooo I never noticed there was something there! I thought that was just a blank side to showcase the hero or something. I had to tilt my screen just now to see that.

Hmm, that doesn't look like any pokemon I have ever seen. It looks human to me, but whether that silhouette belongs to that girl or is a different NPC entirely remains to be seen. I haven't gotten to that part yet so I can't say for sure, but meh.

Haha, I didn't notice it the first time either :P. Anyway, all I can tell about that thing is that it's holding a rose and it has long hair. It's most definitely not a boy, so it's either a she, a xe or a pokemon.

Edited by MMM

Are you and Ame from the future? Because that doesn't look like any pokemon I have ever seen, and thus if it is it would have to be a gen 7 mon XD. The best guess I've got is a Mawile, but that's a stretch.

The girl saying "Come play again" or something like that is just Ame talking about her own game. Come play Reborn again. Bam. Solved.

Are you and Ame from the future? Because that doesn't look like any pokemon I have ever seen, and thus if it is it would have to be a gen 7 mon XD. The best guess I've got is a Mawile, but that's a stretch.

It's a Roserade. Bam. Mystery solved, y'all can go home now.

Fire

Probably not a Mawile since we can already encounter wild ones.. same goes for Zoroark considering there is a Zorua event. Like other people said, its probably one of the pixie legendaries, most likely Celebi since that area was affected by time and Celebi is known to time travel.

The girl saying "Come play again" or something like that is just Ame talking about her own game. Come play Reborn again. Bam. Solved.

It's a Roserade. Bam. Mystery solved, y'all can go home now.

Fire

Teehee~ Stupid Vinny, making me laugh while I'm sick XD STOP DISRUPTING MY MISERY iluVinny <3

Probably not a Mawile since we can already encounter wild ones.. same goes for Zoroark considering there is a Zorua event. Like other people said, its probably one of the pixie legendaries, most likely Celebi since that area was affected by time and Celebi is known to time travel.

Then I got nothing. AME WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS MEEEEEEEEAN?! I dun understand anything at all. ;w;

Teehee~ Stupid Vinny, making me laugh while I'm sick XD STOP DISRUPTING MY MISERY iluVinny <3

Then I got nothing. AME WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS MEEEEEEEEAN?! I dun understand anything at all. ;w;

I understand one thing...

fire

Well, I'm thinking that the person in that opening screen photo might be the girl mentioned, and if we are streatching the truth farther it could also be that she has a Celebi. It might be a Lati...? In the pokemon movies Latias disguised herself as Bianca, but as that form she was mute, so there might be a person accompanying it or perhaps telepathy is involved. The Zourark theory might be possible too.

I don't think its Mew considering its been implemented in the game already in another location. If it is a legendary, my guess would be Celebi or Jirachi.

Yea, I agree. It would be creepy if its some random legendary like Deoxys.

I don't know, it could be a new Meloetta form... or perhaps Ame decided to make Reborn's own pixie.

For those who are having some trouble distinguishing the silhouette, I used my super awesome editing skills to distinguish it from the black ^_^

8ZaBl.png

#meth....Neveragain

If I had to guess this thing is either super ancient/mysterious or its just one of the clowns from the circus on meth

Edited by Tacps&Flowers

It looks a bit like the head of Keldeo to me... except that 'ball'-shape where it's horn would be (on it's left side)

that black spot in the middle could be it's eye, above the eye it's fancy hair, the long neck in the down right corner...

It looks a bit like the head of Keldeo to me... except that 'ball'-shape where it's horn would be (on it's left side)

that black spot in the middle could be it's eye, above the eye it's fancy hair, the long neck in the down right corner...

LOL it does, and the ball-shaped thing looks like a clown nose. Holy fuck, this cannot be unseen.

we'll get to this place several times more of course. still 2 doors left in the tower, and we still don't know what behind the main door in the highest floor yet. as i remember Mew or Jirachi can listen to human, so nothing is weird if they can talk too. but the "girl" or anything in screen that "looks like keldeo" up here, it's a little creepy if you look closely.....i mean really closely......

Edited by gutten_tag