Mystery Girl in underground cave below staircase?

Yash

I remember shade talking something about a girl and i remember the shade leader line-up image saying "she is coming"

maybe is that girl, a girl that team meteor is trying to find for something

*tries to add plot*

I remember shade talking something about a girl and i remember the shade leader line-up image saying "she is coming"

maybe is that girl, a girl that team meteor is trying to find for something

*tries to add plot*

Good thing you mentioned Shade, people keep saying he has a very important role in the story but I still didn't get what's this role about. All we know is that he has shown us the past and future before and that he's the one who first told Luna that she should run away from El (from the Togepi guy). Anna also keeps saying that he's a nice person, despite his appearance, which we know is the truth, since he opened the doors for us during the Railnet events. Maybe we'll stop Amaria from dying since the player saw the scene and is aware that those events will really happen if nothing is done (PLS AME, SHE'S SO NICE, DON'T KILL HER, TURN THE HERO INTO YUNO GASAI OR SOMETHING). If not (only) that, I'm also expecting Shade to make an appearance again, not soon though 'cause Terra.

Either way, if Shade is indeed related to this girl, then she's most likely not an antagonist, which is good since we already have enough characters to hate on (*cough* Fern, Sigmund *cough*).

Edited by MMM

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, when I first read that, I thought it was Arceus who said that...but now that you mention it, it could very well be Celebi. Wow, I didn't even consider that it might be another legendary besides Arceus. I figured Arceus was just using El as his playtoy and was enjoying all these events.

Edited by Dei