The Awakened [OOC - Registrations Closed]

Flux

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I PM'd rustytengo and Flux about potentially taking over Beverly since RT's activity has been pretty nonexistent as of late.

Also posted a reply in the thread. Let's keep this from dying, folks. I really like it :D

UPDATE: Just heard from RT! He's been free more often lately, so he hopes to be more active. As such, after Beverly leaves the room with the guy any bunnying will cease.

Jory, are you magical? Every time you edit something, there's no "edited" date and time on it...

Edit: Also, I guess I need to post that Chimchain is dropping this RP. I've talked to him via Pm and he says that he's lost touch with Eugene as a character and doesn't really enjoy Rping him. Originally, he was going to create a new character, but couldn't find the time to do it and is now dropping. I'll take care of RPing Eugene until there's a convenient time to separate him from the group.

Also, @Murdoc

i have no idea what is going on currently so. . .

What exactly do you mean?

Edited by Flux

I was planning on having Viktor's part directly relate to Anver's here, but Surge decided to take a slower and more cautious route then I expected... not that that's a bad thing, but it threw me off a little. I'll get something going for the two of you in the next update, though I have to work on a college application right now, so that might have to wait. (Deadlines are tomorrow... QQ)

Once we get to the meat of the story, there shouldn't really be any more issues like this, since everyone will be directly intertwined.

Update will be coming soon. It's likely that it may get pushed to next week though, as times when I can manage to log on here are limited. I'll try to see if I can do it sometime tomorrow, but otherwise it will likely be pushed to next week sometime.

I don't mean to triple post, but I'd like to get a show of hands as to who's still interested in this. Some of you seem to have disappeared... I realize it's been nearly dead for a while, so much of that is my fault, but I'm going to be trying to keep up with this a bit more. We're nearing the main event of the chapter, so things should be getting exciting when all the groups slowly come together...

@rustytengo I hope you don't feel like I sidelined you. I'm just not sure of how capable Beverly is in combat (and neither is Lux), so logically the safest thing just then would be to stay in the area that isn't... well... exploding, you know?

Yeah, I'm not sure why either xD I'm excited for the parts where Lux gets to issue ultimatums to people. That's a driving character trait of his, especially since he acquired his powers.

So i say that i will be able to actually be more active and it turns out that i won't be able to get on after this tell late Saturday and Sunday.(have to watch animals for my grandparents they don't have internet). so i will try to post something but i can't really promise much its late here and i'm sleepy.

well, Anver, way to completely go soft and cop out right there, soldier. Mission Failed...or...is it?

It'll be interesting to see just how things will work out now... Though I suppose this is a good chance for Anver.

So i say that i will be able to actually be more active and it turns out that i won't be able to get on after this tell late Saturday and Sunday.(have to watch animals for my grandparents they don't have internet). so i will try to post something but i can't really promise much its late here and i'm sleepy.

Just post when you can, as long as you're interested. If need be, we can bunny Beverly, though right now you can pretty much enter the scene at any time, or do something else if you'd prefer.

Also, I just realized that I forgot to update Hukuna, so I'll go edit that in now... :ph34r: