What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

Yeah that's true too.. Wasn't it like that there was 4 spots where you could catch that fish ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Six

But anyway, back to episode 14. Just saying Ame, I can understand Feebas not being here yet because of the dive restriction, but I really think Vinny's Sneasel is overdue. Also, have any modders found the Feebas area yet?

Edited by Eagleby18

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six

But anyway, back to episode 14. Just saying Ame, I can understand Feebas not being here yet because of the dive restriction, but I really think Vinny's Sneasel is overdue. Also, have any modders found the Feebas area yet?

You think Ame will let us know exactly where Feebas is? She will probably make it look like it will be in one place but by the time the episode Feebas is available is released then it will more likely be moved elsewhere.

Yeah that's true too.. Wasn't it like that there was 4 spots where you could catch that fish ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Six

Inb4 Ame does the same thing in Reborn and only adds 6 tiles of water where you can actually get Feebas AND gives it a 1% chance of showing up :Kappa:

Edited by GenshiD

My bets:

- Any pokemon that can be catched with Dive in past generations (Chinchou and Clamperl come to mind).

- W/e water pokemon that can be caught with the Super Rod in Reborn... idk, Shellder possibly? Slowpoke? Tentacool?

And i don't think Dratini and Feebas are going to be available, unless we get to use the Waterfall HM. Which , i doubt we will.

The problem i'm having in thinking which pokes are going to be added, well... It seems that we might rely on Dive a lot in the next episode... that also means that... i don't know, no new areas outside of the dive ones?

Well, Ame could always surprise us with new events in old areas.

no matter. Will sit and wait for Female Hippowdons in the Toumaline Desert

My bets:

- Any pokemon that can be catched with Dive in past generations (Chinchou and Clamperl come to mind).

- W/e water pokemon that can be caught with the Super Rod in Reborn... idk, Shellder possibly? Slowpoke? Tentacool?

And i don't think Dratini and Feebas are going to be available, unless we get to use the Waterfall HM. Which , i doubt we will.

The problem i'm having in thinking which pokes are going to be added, well... It seems that we might rely on Dive a lot in the next episode... that also means that... i don't know, no new areas outside of the dive ones?

Well, Ame could always surprise us with new events in old areas.

no matter. Will sit and wait for Female Hippowdons in the Toumaline Desert

So you know that the Feebas area is Waterfall-specific and not Dive-specific? Because in that case, it's probably gonna be in episode 15. Edited by Eagleby18

"Think" does not mean "know" xD

Ame could change anything she wants anytime. If she wanted Feebas at 1% chance in Dive areas, she could do it.

She said Feebas wouldn't be like in the mainstream games. At the same time, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to put Feebas in dive areas since you don't find Feebas while diving.

Feebas can be Waterfall specific, with any rod. Or it can be Super Rod specific. Or even better: it could be Rock Climb specific.

Feebas can be Waterfall specific, with any rod. Or it can be Super Rod specific. Or even better: it could be Rock Climb specific.

This. There are 3 HMs we have seen evidence for but still can't use in the field: waterfall, dive, and rock climb. Feebas could become obtainable by any one of these 3, and I think it is very likely that we'll need the super rod. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised at all if we wound up finishing the story arc we're currently on before Feebas/Dratini becomes available because of the super rod limitation.

As far as what we'll be getting next episode? A few dive specific event pokemon around reborn, an event pokemon in Ametrine City, maybe something to do with Simon and Tara, and I'd hazard a guess at Clamperl, Chinchou, and Relicanth being the main wilds down in the depths.

This. There are 3 HMs we have seen evidence for but still can't use in the field: waterfall, dive, and rock climb. Feebas could become obtainable by any one of these 3, and I think it is very likely that we'll need the super rod. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised at all if we wound up finishing the story arc we're currently on before Feebas/Dratini becomes available because of the super rod limitation.

As far as what we'll be getting next episode? A few dive specific event pokemon around reborn, an event pokemon in Ametrine City, maybe something to do with Simon and Tara, and I'd hazard a guess at Clamperl, Chinchou, and Relicanth being the main wilds down in the depths.

Knowing how was the quest to obtain Rotom, Magikarp, and Beldum, I really doubt that catching Dratini and Feebas would be that simple. Ame may end up making a huge side-quest that's impossible to discover on your own. (Fainting on a Tauros while your respawn point is at the Wasteland Hideout, anyone?) So I don't think catching Feebas and Dratini would be just a simple case of getting an HM.

Knowing how was the quest to obtain Rotom, Magikarp, and Beldum, I really doubt that catching Dratini and Feebas would be that simple. Ame may end up making a huge side-quest that's impossible to discover on your own. (Fainting on a Tauros while your respawn point is at the Wasteland Hideout, anyone?) So I don't think catching Feebas and Dratini would be just a simple case of getting an HM.

Well, Rotom was kind of a freebie (because we can't transform it), you just had to walk back to Shade's gym, enter a side-room, beat 6 Voltorb and catch it.. Considering what it was like the last time Dratini was available, it'll be nigh imposible to figure it out the next time we can catch it. Although I don't think Feebas will be that hard to get, the Magikarp thing is the way it is right now because everyone was using it and Gyarados can sweep entire gyms, Milotic is more of a defensive Pokemon, I assume it'll be semi-easy to get Feebas. To support that, there's also the fact that (it seems like) all we'll have to do for Haxorus will be using Rock Climb and doing a double battle.

Still waiting for that Tentacruel.

Yeah , you guys are making the mistake of putting Feebas on Dratini's level just because they're both in the Pokedex. Guess who is also in the Pokedex but not yet available? Slowpoke, whose evolutions are both undisputedly lower tier than either Milotic or Dragonite.

What I'm trying to say is, while I love Milotic and all, it's obvious that in a competitive sense, she is NOT on Dragonite's level. So while we're obviously not going to get to the Dratini area until late game or aftergame, it's obvious that we'll reach the Feebas before then. Question is, will it be Dive-required, or Waterfall required? (I'm fairly certain it won't be rock climb required, because that's when we can get Axew, who again is on a higher usage tier than Milotic).

Edited by Eagleby18

can we have the wild pokemon at a deccent level for grinding? grinding to 70 using 44-58's isnt fun in the slightest? shelder in the same place also since you have clampearl there maybe?

for a decent level id say late 50's-early 60s?

Edited by sandy

Yeah , you guys are making the mistake of putting Feebas on Dratini's level just because they're both in the Pokedex. Guess who is also in the Pokedex but not yet available? Slowpoke, whose evolutions are both undisputedly lower tier than either Milotic or Dragonite.

Since you're mentioning tiers, Slowbro is quite frequent in OU, while Milotic is nigh non-existent in the tier.

Since you're mentioning tiers, Slowbro is quite frequent in OU, while Milotic is nigh non-existent in the tier.

There's this, and also the fact that stuff like Heracross and Sylveon actually are OU, but are still present in the reborn game. Then there's Mamoswine available before Shade. Tiers aren't what's important here as I understand it, popularity is.

I caught beldum and still don't know who to get it the legal way, The way I got beldum you can't even use anymore. That old school glitch you guys know what I'm talking about. Good thing I caught gyrados Early. He was my first water type on Reborn, then swampert took over, but he's stil good back up, especially in the 11th gym.

Edited by Yoshi

I caught beldum and still don't know who to get it the legal way, The way I got beldum you can't even use anymore. That old school glitch you guys know what I'm talking about. Good thing I caught gyrados Early. He was my first water type on Reborn, then swampert took over, but he's stil good back up, especially in the 11th gym.

The same way but you need to make your team faint while riding Tauros

can we have the wild pokemon at a deccent level for grinding? grinding to 70 using 44-58's isnt fun in the slightest? shelder in the same place also since you have clampearl there maybe?

for a decent level id say late 50's-early 60s?

Don't the zebstrika's on Route 4 give good experience?

Not really, but grinding should take some time. Pain to gain

To be honest, the way I feel about grinding in Reborn is that it basically punishes people for using more than 5-6 Pokemon. I had no problems with grinding on my Episode 12 save file because I already spent weeks preparing a team of 9 Pokemon through daily battles at the Grand Hall, everyone was around Level 66 when I started Episode 13.

On my completely fresh playthrough over the past week and a half, my whole team of 7 Pokemon was in the 60-63 range by the time I reached Charolette, very grossly underleveled. Had I not decided to train that extra Pokemon, the team would probably be in the 65+ range. Since I had already updated to 13.2, going back to the Grand Hall was not an option. I see this leading to ever increasing pacing problems as more episodes are released, it may be compensating too much for people who started from earlier chapters.

Edited by Alilatias

Don't the zebstrika's on Route 4 give good experience?

yes but you have to find them in amougst the more common bronzor,blitzle,pawniard,cottonee ectra

a level 55 blitzle giving 700 exp is not pain to gain its torture, when trying to boost a level 1 through to 70 via exp share

Edited by sandy

I am just waiting for gible and the reaper cloth so i can get dusknoir.

Gible makes sense cause they mainy live in desert or mountain area's

I have the reaper cloth though i think its near the Amy's and Tania's house but like across the river i think you gotta hop on the rocks like you did with the crustle to get the item.