the gym leader's TM?

gutten_tag

well, finally i got Dark Pulse from Luna. (i can defeat her like....200 hours in-game ago, but i want to build a team with 50 pokemons from UU to OU to play with them in the future :v)

and i think "wow, a very good TM indeed" and... "what's next??"

we still got 11 badges to get more, and the next is Ground-type badge. i was whispering all day like: "please be Earthquake...please be Earthquake....oh my Arceus...no no no...oh my Ame...please be Earthquake"

what do you think? and all the other gym leaders TM? i'm not sure about 9 badges we got through till now, anyone can list the last 11 badge to go with, and what TMs do you think we can get?

if ame has her way, she will make it either dig or bulldoze, Earthquake is pretty damn strong, and as much as i hate to admit it, we most likely wont see it until very very VERY late into the game. You said it yourself, we got 11 more badges to go.

Plenty of time to make Ame question our sanity

EDIT: We are lucky really to still have all the pokemon (minus Torterra) that learn Earthquake naturally

Edited by Ukyn1993

EDIT: We are lucky really to still have all the pokemon (minus Torterra) that learn Earthquake naturally

Fuck you too.

Anyway, if the order is still right, then the next gym leader is the fighting one. He's probably going to give us Power Up Punch. Is the worst one compared to all the other fighting TMs.

Fuck you too.

Anyway, if the order is still right, then the next gym leader is the fighting one. He's probably going to give us Power Up Punch. Is the worst one compared to all the other fighting TMs.

I'd actually like Power-up Punch for Azumarill.. Though Superpower is far more superior.. Decisions, decisions..

On topic though; Earthquake is very debatable at this point. If anything, it'll be Bulldoze or Dig. inb4 custom made TM for Earth Power

I'm thinking just for convenience's sake since I believe Amaria is one of the latest gym leaders, I think we might get Surf around that time and most likely Water Pulse as a tm. Charlotte is probably going to give us flame charge or even worse, incinerate. **Shivers**

I'm thinking just for convenience's sake since I believe Amaria is one of the latest gym leaders, I think we might get Surf around that time and most likely Water Pulse as a tm. Charlotte is probably going to give us flame charge or even worse, incinerate. **Shivers**

Ame's is going to give us some stuff in the future, cuz you know... If she gives us good stuff, is because the game's going to be even harder than already is ^^

Also, i forgot where it is, but i'm pretty sure Ame spoiled that Surf is going to be in episode 12. Now where's that post...

Ame's is going to give us some stuff in the future, cuz you know... If she gives us good stuff, is because the game's going to be even harder than already is ^^

Also, i forgot where it is, but i'm pretty sure Ame spoiled that Surf is going to be in episode 12. Now where's that post...

Omg my greninja needs that so badly! ;-;

..I know something about Surf- It's already in the game.. Just not where you'd expect it.

..I know something about Surf- It's already in the game.. Just not where you'd expect it.

As in: The mechanic is already implemented?

I can just discover that by myself if i really want... but the lazyness though

I'd be willing to bet that Charlotte would give a decent fire tm. Hopefully Flamethrower. I mean, she's most likely gonna be one of the last leaders you fight. So it makes sense for her to give a good TM. So unless we get Flamethrower before battling Charlotte, I think it's safe to say that that will be the TM she gives. Ame wants the game to be challenging, sure, but at this point in the game good moves should start to gradually roll in. Ame's sadistic, but she's not sadistic enough to give you Flame Charge so late in the game. Besides, I imagine Charlotte will be a doubles or triples battle similar to how she battles on PO. So you can expect a hard battle worthy of a TM like Flamethrower.

As for other gyms. I'd agree with Power Up Punch being the fighting gyms TM. That or Drain Punch. Amaria will probably give Water Pulse, and Titania will probably give something like Flash Cannon, most likely some non damaging move though. Bulldoze is almost assured for Terra, but we could get EQ depending on how late in the game it is when we fight her. It's a slim chance, though. I don't think there will be much debate on what Saphira will give. I mean, Dragon Claw seems obvious.