WHY!?!?!?

Ukyn1993

i got trolled!!! I want a female modest ralts, and instead i got the perfect ralts for Gallade, and its shiny!!! WHY!?!? why must the game troll me so?!?!

Bragger much........?

JK, congratz on getting that! I've been trying so hard to get a Shiny Ralts :c

I love my shiny Gardevoir...

...He's male. I am insulted by this post. >:U

Don't worry about the nature, though- you'll be able to change it later on (way later on, but that's beside the point). Worry more about IVs- they'll help you more in the long run. Unless you don't care.

I love my shiny Gardevoir...

...He's male. I am insulted by this post. >:U

Don't worry about the nature, though- you'll be able to change it later on (way later on, but that's beside the point). Worry more about IVs- they'll help you more in the long run. Unless you don't care.

Dis.. excluding I don't have a shiny Gardevoir :c

Aaah, well my Gardevoir is shiny as well, except for some reason she has green hair and doesnt shine.

And she's also a male technically but she wants to be operated. Amethyst, we need a doctor, can you give us one ? :o

Edited by AngelGozen

this is NOT a perfect ralts for gallade. with this nature, none of gardevoir or gallade will love it. the only thing you can say "perfect" for ralts to become gallade or gardevoir is his IV. can you upload a picture of his IV in here? ALL MY SHINY POKEMON GOT TERRIBLE IV. and they're stay forever in my "shiny box"- just for....show off only. of course you can still raise a pokemon with bad IV, but in the future it will be useless. and if you got good IV and shiny- my friend, this is your day :(

Good IVs or bad IVs, i just raise pokemons now. Sure, sometimes i still breed them for a move, but that's it.

I've decided to take Tamer's logic and treat Pokemons as living beings, and not tools. I didn't copy the signature thing though, have to do it.

But going with what Gutten said: Natures can be changed nowadays, so what's going to matter for the "perfect" pokemon is it's IVs.

I feel the need to start a shiny Gardevoir club now. I was thinking bout getting Gallade but then the Ralts was like, "'Sup Bitch! I'm shiny, I'm female, I got 31 SpAtk Iv's and I am "modest"." **rolls eyes**

The first time I did a speed run of the game, I got a shiny Torchic WITHOUT speedboost. Had to restart and throw it away. And it had a good IV pool for what I needed.

Edited by Magus

Just found out you can. pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8275 Anyways, you still could evolve it into a Gardevoir, if you want. And with that nature as it is (Lax), it's not really ideal for either Gardevoir or Gallade. I mean, if it's just an issue you personally have about its gender, you could just reset it until you get a shiny female one; the shiny rate is remarkably higher than it is in the games, so it's not really that much trouble. Additionally, I would have recommended resetting until you can get one with Trace, but it turns out you can change abilities, too.

Oh; Magus is going to be pissed.

Edited by Truly Deceptive