• Veterans

Hypno cause while he isnt forgotten people put him in a bad light cause he is a Child rapist uh he needs heir dreams so the rape is a added bonus

• 5 weeks later...

Hello fellow Pokemon lovers. It's been a while for this topic, even I haven't looked at it for a good while. Now I'm sure while you were fan girl/boying ver the Hoenn remakes you started thinking, or didn't start thinking actually about some more forgotten Pokemon. So I'm brining it back throw me a ball to swing at WHAT ARE YOUR MOST FORGOTTEN POKEMON!?!?!?!!??

• 4 weeks later...

5th generation has been out for what is it, four years? and I still don't recognize half of them by name. Carracosta, ferrothorn, Accelgor...idk fifth gen in general was my least favorite. I felt like a lot of the Pokemon were rushed and forgettable. Sixth gen doesn't have nearly as many Pokemon but I think they did a good job on most of them.

Banette.

Let's be honest here, it's the least used Mega Evolution.

And then there's some that take some time to remember, Farfetch'd, Alomomola, Druddigon.

I've seen more Mega Bannettes than Mega Abomasnows, and I've seen more of those than Mega Houndooms.